Page 80 of 208 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McClain... where was this for the past 5 years

this current version of McClain would be really formidable lining up next to Khalil Mack

My friend Chuck is a Raider fan and when I told him we were trading for McClain he started laughing at me... lol He's not laughing anymore.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Travis Frederick with the forced fumble

https://vine.co/v/OKO63Zgzl3A

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

How did I miss this?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

That's ing gangsta, tbh. Fredbeard is a scary man.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McClain... where was this for the past 5 years

this current version of McClain would be really formidable lining up next to Khalil Mack

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Boys can't afford to be careless with the ball this week

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Carter not expected to play

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah could use #55 this week vs beast mode

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not expecting much from the Cowboys this week, tbh. Seattle is a tough place to play much less win. The past few times the Cowboys have been dominated there, so I won't hold my breath.

BTW, what's with the Cowboys playing in Seattle every season?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not expecting much from the Cowboys this week, tbh. Seattle is a tough place to play much less win. The past few times the Cowboys have been dominated there, so I won't hold my breath.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

Well, technically you didn't play in Seattle last year. But, I know what you mean. This year will be the third year in a row that we've played in Carolina. We've won the first two though, so hopefully we continue that trend.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well, technically you didn't play in Seattle last year. But, I know what you mean. This year will be the third year in a row that we've played in Carolina. We've won the first two though, so hopefully we continue that trend.
    It seems like every year we play New Orleans and Seattle.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It seems like every year we play New Orleans and Seattle.
    Ahhhhhh, the joys of NFC football

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ahhhhhh, the joys of NFC football
    I had to go and look up the recent W/Ls.... I think the 2012 meeting permanently scarred me, because I could have sworn the Cowboys had been beaten down every single time they've played except for the WC meeting (). Although the 'boys wins were at home and not in Seattle.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fox better know their role and mic up Dez and Sherman like 3 hours before the game. Expect some top notch trolling

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll say it how bout dem cowboys !

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So where does Dallas rank now?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    who would have thought.. 5-1 ing Dallas Cowboys. Thorough domination of the Super Bowl champs.. Not gonna start talking just yet, but damn Dallas is looking pretty damn good so far.

Some thoughts:

Orlando Scandrick is playing some of the best football in his career. The big play he gave up down the sideline in the 1st quarter wasn't really poor coverage, but more so a nicely executed play by the offense. He was screened off his man at the start of the route, but did a good job of making it back to push the WR out of bounds. He continued to make plays, and his stop at the end of the game was one of the reasons the Cowboys were able to hang on.

Regardless of the Escobar touchdown, I can't understand why the Cowboys continue to focus on passing in the red zone. Empty gun 2 yards out? I know the Seahawks did a pretty good job for the most part stopping DeMarco from getting a big hole, but damn.. DeMarco is good for a 2 yard run w/ the way he is finding ways to get positive yardage even when it doesn't look like it's there.

Dan Bailey becoming the most accurate kicker OOT in 100 attempts is pretty sick. I scoffed at the extension he got in the offseason, but it's nice not having to worry about blown points on missed FG's.

Pass protection today was on point. After a shaky start over the first 4 games, they are improving as I expected. Especially excellent protection on the Witten TD. Romo had over 5 seconds of clean blocking to read the play and find Witten in the endzone.

Terrance Williams is an absolute beast. This kids concentration level is unreal. What a ing play, these are the types of plays that great teams make. Finding ways to extend drives, and ultimately this paved the way for the upset. He needs an extension really soon.

The special teams coverage unit is fun to watch.. they have a ton of athleticism on the return team, even Randall is getting in on the action now. Stopped one of the most elusive return men in Harvin behind the 20 consistently.

Cowboys again not sacking the QB, but against Wilson it's to be expected. A lot of pressures today from Spencer, Mincey, Crawford, and although we couldn't record a sack, the pressures led to dropped or missed balls for the Seattle receivers.

Didn't escape the game completely healthy as Romo took more shots than we would have liked, and was visibly limping at times, and Doug Free was hurt. On the bright side Rolando McClain was able to escape the game w/o re-aggravating the groin and now will have a week to get even stronger.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'll say it how bout dem cowboys !
    YEAH!! It's been too many ing years since being able to say that and not be talking . to Rod Marinelli, you're the ing man

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    YEAH!! It's been too many ing years since being able to say that and not be talking . to Rod Marinelli, you're the ing man
    I agree Marinelli deserves a lot of credit. Imagine if we had a healthy Sean Lee out there to work with

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree Marinelli deserves a lot of credit. Imagine if we had a healthy Sean Lee out there to work with
    Yeah..that sucks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But if lee was healthy would jones still have gambled on mcclain ?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I think Demarco's workload is a big red flag at this point... he was already leading the NFL in carries by a mile and got 29 more today... he's currently on pace for 424 carries which would set an NFL record (larry johnson had 416). Johnson had 41 receptions that season, Murray is on pace for 48.

Larry Johnson noticeably declined after that season, and its not like Murray has been a poster-child for durability. They need to give Randle more carries or they're just going to wear Demarco out

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Man, I'm so glad I was wrong about this game. I didn't really think the Cowboys would win.

Thread Information