Page 86 of 208 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 5177
    My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Yeah! We'll keep the Super Bowl Hangover! Oh and the curse of Percy Harvin, thank you very much!
    If we win this next game I'll say we survived the Purge Of Harvin.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You can keep The Curse Of Sam to yourself
    Damn it Jerruh!! Bring back Sam!

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Man, I was rooting for you guys to topple the Cards. But when I saw the Weeden was starting I knew we'd still be 2 back. But Spur-Addict lol 49ers

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Man, I was rooting for you guys to topple the Cards. But when I saw the Weeden was starting I knew we'd still be 2 back. But Spur-Addict lol 49ers
    Fum-bl-Iah Jum-bl-Iah on dat wunnn yard line

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So do we know if Weeden Boyz is starting this week?
    I'm ready for the Chico Dusty Vaughn era if Romo can't go

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Cowboys "Expect" Romo to play

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys "Expect" Romo to play
    I hope he does. Weeden was awful.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope he does. Weeden was awful.
    Had Romo played Dallas wins last Sunday.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Dallas doesn't need Romo to beat Jacksonville. That' just embarrassing Jerruh Is pushing him to play.

Jerruh is so ing dense. The cowboys are playing the 4th best pass rush in the nfl. If Romo gets touched 1 more time the season might be over.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Jerruh is so ing dense. The cowboys are playing the 4th best pass rush in the nfl. If Romo gets touched 1 more time the season might be over.
    Yeah I'm certainly confused as to why they're rushing him back, especially against a sub par team like JAX. Unnecessary risk as they're better even without him. But, if he will not progress by taking time off, if it'll be a lingering issue until the off-season then it really doesn't matter with so much time left in the season.

Yeah I'm certainly confused as to why they're rushing him back, especially against a sub par team like JAX. Unnecessary risk as they're better even without him. But, if he will not progress by taking time off, if it'll be a lingering issue until the off-season then it really doesn't matter with so much time left in the season.
    Exactly, if the cowboys were smart they would sit him till the bye which is next week. It would give tony 4 weeks of recuperation, plenty of time to heal his injury. But no jerruh's dumbass needs Romo to play cause he signed an incompetent back up qb that he has no confidence in.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Weeden sucks that much. He's capable of singlehandedly losing to Jacksonville.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He's always going to be one play away from getting injured and the season being over, tbh... and from what I've gathered, this injury isn't that debilitating. It can't cause a more serious injury. If he's good to go then he should play.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Had Romo played Dallas wins last Sunday.
    Yup. The Cardinals didn't fear Weeden's arm at all. They were stacking 8 or 9 guys in the box and daring the Cowboys/Weeden to beat them through the air. Weeden couldn't make them pay. And Murray still had a decent day.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

my two favorite thugs preparing for sunday. OG thug irvin mentoring the baby thug dez

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

my two favorite thugs preparing for sunday. OG thug irvin mentoring the baby thug dez
    Yeah i read something on DMN, he had plenty of suggestions for Linehan on how to shake him loose

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah run some in routes and take the hit. Irvin was a beast like that

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas doesn't need Romo to beat Jacksonville. That' just embarrassing Jerruh Is pushing him to play.
    Don't underestimate Weeden's awfulness. Also, the injury to Romo's back is one that historically leads to a week off. I think the offensive line responds to the injury and pass protects Romo better than any other game this season.

It sucks that McClain and Crawford will miss the game, but on the bright side we get Leary and Free back to a full strength o-line.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Off the field concerns for Dez. Sleeping baby locked in a car etc. Police called to his house for various reasons.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Off the field concerns for Dez. Sleeping baby locked in a car etc. Police called to his house for various reasons.
    What a weak attempt by Rappaport to rile up some . Dez has been too boring for the media so they go to the local PD to investigate police calls? This got needs to go to TMZ with this gay . Edit: Rappaport http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ndon-on-friday
    Last edited by DJR210; 11-10-2014 at 08:44 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rappaport pushing that Cowboys missed curfew on Friday, so they don't care about winning If that was on Saturday night before the game then sure you have a point. But it was a Friday night.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rappaport is at least a half a

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nah son. Dez just signed with Jay-Z. Illuminati will ensure he's Teflon with 5-0. Not worried here.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Nah son. Dez just signed with Jay-Z. Illuminati will ensure he's Teflon with 5-0. Not worried here.
    No wonder he was abnormally passive aggressive with the media after the Jags game

Thread Information