Page 95 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 5177
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-dez-bryant/

The incident report says it's a woman being dragged from one car to another. Buncha cars involved all registered under Dez's name. No video yet. Not sure how this is "five times worse" than Ray Rice even if Dez is doing the dragging.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-dez-bryant/

The incident report says it's a woman being dragged from one car to another. Buncha cars involved all registered under Dez's name. No video yet. Not sure how this is "five times worse" than Ray Rice even if Dez is doing the dragging.
    yeah sounds like nothing happened

per rotoworld:

NFL Media has produced the incident/investigation report regarding a 2011 incident in a Wal-Mart parking lot that involved Dez Bryant.

This is the incident that has been generating headlines and wild rumors over the last 24 hours. The report says an unknown person called police to explain a black female was "being dragged from one vehicle to another vehicle" by a black male. The vehicle the woman was dragged from was a Mercedes registered to Bryant. When police arrived on the scene, the alleged victim was not there. Soon after, she arrived in a Bentley with Bryant and said she had an argument with a man named Alex Person and that she was not assaulted in any way. The police let everyone go, determining there was no offense. It remains unclear if there is any video of the incident, although most Wal-Marts have security cameras. You can read the full incident report at the link below.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    My only question is why is this coming out four years later? Seems ridiculous that it wasn't addressed in the proper time frame after the incident occurred. Seems incredibly awkward, and su ious as if the tape was being held as leverage by someone.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    My only question is why is this coming out four years later? Seems ridiculous that it wasn't addressed in the proper time frame after the incident occurred. Seems incredibly awkward, and su ious as if the tape was being held as leverage by someone.
    Jerry probably leaked this as a negotiation tactic.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    That's what I was thinking. Either that or some jerk-off that wants a payday. But if there was any tape, we all know jerruh snatched that up at the time.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    The Cowboys have balked at handing Dez Bryant a long-term contract extension with significant financial guarantees, in part because of their lack of off-the-field trust in the Pro Bowl receiver. With no new negotiations scheduled between Dallas and Bryant's agents, Tom Condon and Kim Miale of Roc Nation, the franchise tag is almost a certainty.

In November during an appearance on NFL GameDay Morning, I reported on six separate incidents since 2011 of police being called to Bryant's home in DeSoto, Texas. None of the incidents I described, based on reporting using police records, resulted in any arrests, but they are emblematic of why the Cowboys are concerned about Bryant's behavior and some of the people he has associated with.
    I have learned via another open-records request that in mid-2011 there was an additional incident involving Bryant. A report filed by the Lancaster (Texas) Police Department described the response by an officer to "an unknown disturbance" in a Walmart parking lot during the early morning of July 11. Vehicles registered to Bryant were at the scene in the parking lot, and Bryant later arrived in another car, when he was spoken to by a Lancaster PD officer. Upon further investigation, "it was determined that there was no offense" and "all parties were advised they were free to go."

Although Bryant is clearly a large part of Dallas' offense and a key to the team's continued progress, the pattern of off-the-field issues is one reason the Cowboys haven't improved their long-term extension offer of $114 million over 10 years with a $20 million guarantee, an average of $10 million a year during the initial six years and a signing bonus of just $5 million.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ld-trust-in-wr

Cowboys officials have been aware of this incident for some time.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Cowboys to franchise tag Dez.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Easy call. Can't replace a monster like dez

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree, this is too perfect of timing for a bull rumor like this to emerge. It's stupid how the Cowboys are quick to lock up their premier players with long term deals, but want to play hardball with arguably the best receiver in football.

He's fuming over the franchise tag, and I wouldn't doubt he skips OTA's and maybe even training camp if they don't pay him what he's worth.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry did not leak , stop it

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Jerry did not leak , stop it
    Lol naive. Jerry is finding any reason not to pay Dez what he wants long term.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Smh, Jerry takes care of his stars, almost to a fault and he loves dez like he's his own son. jerry sabotaging his own franchise by leaking this info makes zero sense. dez is getting 100mil + and will be a cowboy for life.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Smh, Jerry takes care of his stars, almost to a fault and he loves dez like he's his own son. jerry sabotaging his own franchise by leaking this info makes zero sense. dez is getting 100mil + and will be a cowboy for life.
    he took care of Romo pretty quick. Dez is worth more than that bull offer Jerry came up with.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he also took care of tyron smith, everyone's contract negotiations aren't the same. most cowboys fans would like dez to be signed long term as soon as possible but thinking jerry leaked a 5 year old story just to lower is value is asinine. if that was the case, dez would be vocal about not wanting to play for the franchise anymore. he would demand a trade. he hasn't done either. its in both parties best interests to get a deal done and it will happen before the season starts.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    king cole

Heard Dez is or got in some trouble? Rumor or what have you I read it today. No clue if true though, just heard it could mess up the Boys a little bit.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    at this Jerry playing "hardball" with Dez nonsense. They were close to a deal in the middle of the season, but Dez switched agents. A deal will get done.

Now if only the Vikings would release AP.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now if only the Vikings would release AP.....
    We don't want AP

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The only way I want AP is if he comes dirt cheap, and that's highly unlikely.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys re-sign Doug Free on a 3 year $15 million deal and only $6 million guaranteed. He's still the weak link on the line, so I hope they look for/address his eventual replacement in the draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys re-sign Doug Free on a 3 year $15 million deal and only $6 million guaranteed. He's still the weak link on the line, so I hope they look for/address his eventual replacement in the draft.
    Buys time to find a replacement. Frees up early part of draft to focus on defense or BPA instead of plugging a hole on the OL. Once he took his cut Free has been good for us.

As for AP he doesnt have to be "cheap" just much cheaper than Murray. I would like to keep Demarco but I think he will want to much and dude has never stayed healthy ...

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Cowboys are gonna pay Demarco what he wants. I think they just restructured a contract

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The NFL uploaded this Emmitt Smith highlight video today:

Also, Tyron Smith's contract was restructured and will give the Cowboys $8 million extra to work with in free agency.

Thread Information