Page 97 of 208 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did McFadden get injured signing his contract?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    spurraider21 How is McFadden in pass protection?
    one of his strong suits

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Did McFadden get injured signing his contract?
    Sprained wrist, day to day

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    one of his strong suits
    He'll make a good 3rd down back. I hope Dallas drafts defense in the first 3 rounds and gets a RB in the 4th. We have a tendency to find gems in the 4th...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McFadden will be the backup rb at best.interesting to see who the boys snag at rb in the draft

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McFadden and Murray are both the same age fyi, and DeMarco was injury prone before his awesome season last year. Also, McFadden is coming in fresh while Murray was rode hard and put up wet. McFadden will be the starting running back; ya'll are crazy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McFadden will be the starting running back; ya'll are crazy
    , no. He was brought in to bolster the depth, and backup the winner of the camp battle between Randle and whoever gets drafted. Wouldn't even be surprised to see him get cut before the season depending on the draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    , no. He was brought in to bolster the depth, and backup the winner of the camp battle between Randle and whoever gets drafted. Wouldn't even be surprised to see him get cut before the season depending on the draft.
    I like Randle but I'm not sure if he's ready for all those carries. If we draft a prodigy or sign someone else that's great, but McFadden is the best back on the team right now imo

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if mcfadden is leading your team in carries, you're ed

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I like Randle but I'm not sure if he's ready for all those carries. If we draft a prodigy or sign someone else that's great, but McFadden is the best back on the team right now imo
    I doubt the Cowboys are gonna run that much again, they knew DeMarco was probably not gonna return so why not run the out of him.. I'm not huge on Randle at this point, but he was ready when they called his number.. he averaged nearly 7 YPC last year, fwiw.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't think the Cowboys trust Randle at this point. He's made too many knuckleheaded decisions. I think McFadden will be a good veteran RB to help whomever they end up drafting. Although, they're probably going to go to a RB by committee approach anyways. No one is going to even come close to Murray's carries this season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if you're going to keep trying to convince yourself that the dropoff isn't big, you're in for a world of hurt. mcfadden is done as in impact player

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah McFadden is no demarco and that's all u have to know

theres a reason McFadden contract is only worth 3 mil with a 200,000 bonus .hes a cheap vet option the boys can take a look at .if it works out great but there's no financial commitment ,its win win for the cowboys

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    if you're going to keep trying to convince yourself that the dropoff isn't big, you're in for a world of hurt. mcfadden is done as in impact player
    I'm not trying to convince myself of anything.....it's a simple chart comparing the two.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah McFadden is no demarco and that's all u have to know

theres a reason McFadden contract is only worth 3 mil with a 200,000 bonus .hes a cheap vet option the boys can take a look at .if it works out great but there's no financial commitment ,its win win for the cowboys
    "Take a look at"

This. I'm not sold he is on the roster come September.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can see the McFadden signing playing out like Will Allen's did. Be on the roster but eventually replaced and cut by an up and coming rookie. J.J. Wilcox made Will Allen expendable. The question remains, who will be the rookie (or whomever) that will step up and make McFadden expendable?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys claimed cb corey white from saints .he was horrible in no and was eventually moved to safety but maybe will mcclay sees something in him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Murray attended the UFC 185 event in Dallas at the American Airlines Center Saturday night, arriving with an entourage that included Cowboys Hall of Famer Michael Irvin that got the entire crowd's attention.
    And that's when it started.
    As Irvin was shown on the video screen after the first round of the fight between Ross Pearson and Sam Stout, the crowd cheered for the receiver before going into a loud "Eagles Suck" chant.

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/s...-dallas-031415

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm not trying to convince myself of anything.....it's a simple chart comparing the two.
    ok. i hope you're not reading too deep into it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    @ the Eagles suck chants..that's awesome..I'd say it's gonna be crazy when he comes to Dallas, but there will probably be more Eagles fans in At&t stadium tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ok. i hope you're not reading too deep into it
    Well he's clearly not even close as a runner.....less yards in more games. But he seems OK catching the ball out of the backfield, and you said he can do blitz pickup. Seems like OK value but no Murray obv. We gotta draft or find someone solid on a practice squad somewhere, because there no way this dude stays healthy.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Well he's clearly not even close as a runner.....less yards in more games. But he seems OK catching the ball out of the backfield, and you said he can do blitz pickup. Seems like OK value but no Murray obv. We gotta draft or find someone solid on a practice squad somewhere, because there no way this dude stays healthy.
    i mean, the cowboys line should make it easier for him... but he's never had good lateral agility to make cuts in the lane, and his vision is non-existent. he usually gets the carry and runs straight, no matter where the hole is

if the line does clear a hole and he goes untouched for the first 4-5 yards, he can actually get rolling and start breaking tackles at the second level. he's just one of the worst in the league at the first level. his best bet right now would just be a 3rd down/passing down back because at this point his best asset is his pass protection. he has good receiving skills out of the backfield, but even then, he needs blocking to spring him, he's not great at making guys miss. does have a decent stiff arm if guys take a less than ideal angle

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What's the damn deal with the Ro' signing..the Cowboys are really trying to let the market run these into dirt cheap minimum contracts this year

Some ing team is gonna come out of nowhere and snatch him up for twice the amount he's worth.. 49ers probably since half their team retired this week.

Thread Information