Page 98 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kinda concerned about Hardy's hoop earrings.. the last sexual lineman we had didn't work out so well.. plus his punishment carrying over to next season is still a possibility.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Greg hardy please

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Cowboys got to vet Hardy to make sure he fits the Cowboy type says Garrett.
    So Pacman says he's in. Drunks killing teammates, DLineman packing weapons, it's a fit.

Jerry will rehab him and assign a babysitter. Great stuff.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    You guys landed hardy

• According to Pro Football Talk, Hardy receives a one-year contract that can be worth up to $13.1 million.
    • Hardy’s contract breaks down to a $750,000 salary, a workout bonus of $1.3116 million, and $9.25 million in per-game roster bonuses, according to Pro Football Talk.
    • The agreement includes $1.8044 million in incentives based on sack totals.
    • Dallas will not be able to use either of their franchise or transition tags on Hardy next year, which means he’ll be a unrestricted free agent again in 2016.
    assuming a 6-game suspension, i think the max he could make would be 9.65

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hope he works out

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Release the kraken

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Only thing that annoys me about Hardy's signing is the amount of years, tbh. , we should have pushed to get him for a multi-year contract while he's cheap. I guess his agent fought against that, but still, . I'm going to get so ing annoyed watching him play this year: hoping he plays great, but then remembering he's probably going to make himself too expensive to keep. .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Only thing that annoys me about Hardy's signing is the amount of years, tbh. , we should have pushed to get him for a multi-year contract while he's cheap. I guess his agent fought against that, but still, . I'm going to get so ing annoyed watching him play this year: hoping he plays great, but then remembering he's probably going to make himself too expensive to keep. .
    Double edged sword, but I much prefer conservative Cowboys than splurge on everyone Cowboys.. , we probably still owe Joey Galloway another 36 million.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Selvie signs with Giants

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Giants' obsession with signing former Cowboys continues...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They def overpaid for Harris and they can have selvie

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I agree, Selvie was decent at stopping the run but not much else if I recall right, and Harris is terrible

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    and they wonder why the suck

Harris is terrible
    This.. Harris is not the same dude as he was 3 years ago.. Beasley runs better routes than him and the Cowboys improved special teams coverage in FA already anyway. Giants fans will only need 3 weeks to see this.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Double edged sword, but I much prefer conservative Cowboys than splurge on everyone Cowboys.. , we probably still owe Joey Galloway another 36 million.

Its ts bad enough miles austin is making $5 mil this season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Its ts bad enough miles austin is making $5 mil this season
    , how much is Marion Barber getting this year?

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I love my friends trying to troll me because the Cowboys didn't sign Demarco.
    but he carried your offense
    you're going to regret this

the we are. all I have do is bring up Marion and Miles and the argument is over. overpaying. the Pats and Ravens let people walk ALL THE TIME. it's because they realize that most SB rosters take advantage of young, cheap talent.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count
    I love my friends trying to troll me because the Cowboys didn't sign Demarco.
    but he carried your offense
    you're going to regret this

the we are. all I have do is bring up Marion and Miles and the argument is over. overpaying. the Pats and Ravens let people walk ALL THE TIME. it's because they realize that most SB rosters take advantage of young, cheap talent.
    DeMarco is much better than both of them. Plus the money he got is not overpaying. It's fair market value.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah he got his fair market value. It's not overpaying for most teams. In our very specific situation it was.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ed Werder@Edwerderespn

#Cowboys have agreed to contract with MLB Rolando McLain on deal worth $3M base and another $1M in play-time incentives. #Pats also offered 23m

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    April fools?! I hope not...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Stephen should have won executive of the year. Great deal

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Cowboys created $12.8 million in cap space according to the Dallas Morning News. Romo's base for 2015 will be $1 million with the other $16 million moved into a signing bonus. The Cowboys had some free agents to officially sign, including Rolando McClain who just agreed to a deal; Romo's restructure will allow them to do that. They could also potentially go after some more bargain free agents (Anthony Spencer?) if they so choose.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2015/4/1/8326769/dallas-cowboys-restructure-tony-romos-contract-free-up-cap-space

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    The Cowboys created $12.8 million in cap space according to the Dallas Morning News. Romo's base for 2015 will be $1 million with the other $16 million moved into a signing bonus. The Cowboys had some free agents to officially sign, including Rolando McClain who just agreed to a deal; Romo's restructure will allow them to do that. They could also potentially go after some more bargain free agents (Anthony Spencer?) if they so choose.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2015/4/1/8326769/dallas-cowboys-restructure-tony-romos-contract-free-up-cap-space
    restructured after Murray leaves.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    restructured after Murray leaves.
    We signed Hardy, McClain, and McFadden for less than Murray.

Give me that every day of the week, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    We signed Hardy, McClain, and McFadden for less than Murray.

Give me that every day of the week, tbh.
    Hardy is about to get suspended. And McFadden is injured more than Murray, not to mention he sucks. Cowboy fans were crying about not enough money yet Romo still restructures.

Thread Information