Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    german suplex attempt #1 with Dallas..I'm keeping count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    BRANDON WARREN
    DENVER, CO
    Guys, do you view Romo's back surgery in the same light as Peyton Manning's neck surgery? It did take Manning a full year almost to regain the zip on the ball. Should we have the same view of Romo?

Rowan: That’s an interesting thought, but I don’t think we should have the same view of the two. Manning’s greatness in his ability to diagnose and sit in the pocket to throw. He’s not moving around a lot and gets the ball out quick. Romo’s greatness is in his ability to buy time and turn nothing into something. That requires a lot more moving around, which is tough to do with a bad back.

David: That is a great point that, to be honest, I had forgotten about. Manning did take some time to get back to being himself in 2012. I do think Jason Garrett has a point when he says it’ll be a process for Romo to work himself back all the way from the injury. My question is, can he make progress on that during the grind of an NFL schedule, especially if he’s taking new hits every week?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/article-Mailbag/Mailbag-How-Much-Can-Late-Additions-Help-The-Defense/872b5e7f-9c82-437d-ad40-2a649855f856

I think he's on to something here, and something that I never really though about. It took Peyton awhile to get back to himself, and people thought he was done after that surgery. Perhaps the same could be said about Romo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McClain is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Rams.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    According to Bryan Broaddus, Rolando McClain is OUT for today's game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo looked a lot better today, especially with his mobility.

Romo looked a lot better today, especially with his mobility.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We need everybody back for next week. i dread what New Orleans can do to this defense even though they've looked like ass

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry wining and dining refs already paying dividends.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Captain Munnerlyn w/ his best Rolando McClain:

Soak In Your Own Blood BanditHiro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jerry wining and dining refs already paying dividends.
    Cowboys should get the benefit of the whistle all the time. they are the biggest draw in football and if they started to be more successful they could be pulling some serious bank for the NFL.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    More Cowboys fans on the road than home

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    More Cowboys fans on the road than home
    Jerry's World screwed that up. Too many suits buying tickets and not enough hardcore fans. The suits turn around and sell those tickets to opposing team fans. It's sad, tbh.

Edit: We never saw that kind of crap when the Cowboys played at Texas Stadium.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry's World screwed that up. Too many suits buying tickets and not enough hardcore fans. The suits turn around and sell those tickets to opposing team fans. It's sad, tbh.

Edit: We never saw that kind of crap when the Cowboys played at Texas Stadium.
    Some wins will change that.

Physically Romo looked alot better today, hopefully he continues to improve

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah Romo looked better, moved well and stepped up nicely in the pocket. Needs to look off defenders better, but for staying with it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    claiborne got the pick to end the game but he was still by far the worst player on defense this weekend.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    claiborne got the pick to end the game but he was still by far the worst player on defense this weekend.
    Yup, Carr should be happy Claiborne is on the team. You forget about his contract and how badly he has underperformed as well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bruce Carter wasn't having a good game either until his pick-6. Hopefully McClain will be able to come back against NO to take the pressure off of Carter. He seems to do better when he doesn't have to be the best linebacker on the field.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bruce Carter wasn't having a good game either until his pick-6. Hopefully McClain will be able to come back against NO to take the pressure off of Carter. He seems to do better when he doesn't have to be the best linebacker on the field.
    He's a pretty effective blitzer, but out in coverage he just looks constantly lost imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yea carr is very average. he talked all offseason of how important this year was for him to be a shutdown corner. looks just like he did when he came to dallas. hopefully when the d line gets completely healthy or close to it, he'll have more success.

The only thing Carr has done that sticks out in my memory was the great pass breakup on that 4th down against the ans. Delanie Walker i think?

Other than that pretty mediocre.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good win ...but no confidence heading in to next week. We may need to score 50 like the Denver game last year tbh ...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good win ...but no confidence heading in to next week. We may need to score 50 like the Denver game last year tbh ...
    They certainly can't afford to dig a hole for themselves two weeks in a row.

Thread Information