Page 56 of 208 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 5177
    Next year we have to use all seven picks on DL and OL no matter what. Damn, our OL sucks and our DL is close to start getting social security checks we need some BEEF.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The Dallas fans need to hold this stupid accountable as soon as the team starts struggling..

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    [SIZE=2px]Cowboys | Tony Romo playing less golf [/SIZE]Tue, 07 May 2013 05:44:40 -0700
    Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo has passed on several golf tournaments he usually plays in during the offseason. He has been heavily criticized in the past for his golf commitments.
    Comment | Source: ESPNDallas.com - Todd Archer | Share:

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#ixzz2SdGvav2H

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Free takes big pay cut:

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20..._source=feedly

Free was scheduled to make $15 million in base salary over the next two seasons — $7 million in 2013 and $8 million next season. That total has been reduced to a total of $7 million, a source said, meaning the offensive linemen will make $3.5 million in base salary in each of the next two seasons.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry jones confirms that jason Garrett has willingly been stripped of play calling duties.#uncomfortable
    — Clarence Hill (@clarencehilljr) January 22, 2013

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-bill-callahan

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry jones confirms that jason Garrett has willingly been stripped of play calling duties.#uncomfortable
    — Clarence Hill (@clarencehilljr) January 22, 2013

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-bill-callahan
    Hopefully this helps? I've been calling for it but I guess we'll just see.

Post Count
    I'm glad to finally see JG stripped of play calling so he can just focus on being a HC. Lord knows he's still learning how to be HC (i.e. clock management, etc.) much less an OC.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Josh Brent tested positive for marijuana.

Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent tested positive for marijuana while he awaits trial in a car crash that killed a teammate, prosecutors said Thursday in asking a judge to revoke the player's $100,000 bond and issue a warrant for his arrest.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/...tive-marijuana

Jerry just needs to wash his hands of this clown. Release him. You're waiting to stand trial for killing a teammate for drunk driving and you're busted doing drugs? What an idiot.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn Brents playing days look to b over before it ever really started

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    If this was the 90's Cowboys Brent would be just one of the guys. Lol at Garrett being "willfully" stripped of his play-calling duties--right. Wasn't JG a decent play-caller? His offenses have had Top-5 rankings, no? ty HC, but decent OC. So they strip him of the only thing he's good at it, emasculate him in public, and leave him nothing but clock management and motivational duties.

This will end well.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If this was the 90's Cowboys Brent would be just one of the guys. Lol at Garrett being "willfully" stripped of his play-calling duties--right. Wasn't JG a decent play-caller? His offenses have had Top-5 rankings, no? ty HC, but decent OC. So they strip him of the only thing he's good at it, emasculate him in public, and leave him nothing but clock management and motivational duties.

This will end well.
    I wanted someone else to call plays so that JG could focus solely on being the HC. I thought his play calling was questionable sometimes, but then other teams' fans probably say the same thing about their OC's.

So have the Cowboys picked up any decent free agents? Im too lazy to look through 47 pages

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So have the Cowboys picked up any decent free agents? Im too lazy to look through 47 pages
    Signed Will Allen and Justin Durant.

This will end well.
    You raise a very interesting point. And you're probably right. This is Jerry's Cowboys.

I like to think that the playcalling duties were holding him back from growing as a HC so Jerry wanted to make those things that are newer to him easier by spreading the responsibilies around more evenly among the coaching staff.

But, as you said, this is the Cowboys and that will surely backfire.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    camp officially kicked off. hopefully we have a injury free camp. i'm looking forward to seeing how callaghan uses the tight ends, offensive line improvement with frederick under center, mo claiborne lining up against dez and if randle can push demarco's injury prone ass, no .

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    camp officially kicked off. hopefully we have a injury free camp. i'm looking forward to seeing how callaghan uses the tight ends, offensive line improvement with frederick under center, mo claiborne lining up against dez and if randle can push demarco's injury prone ass, no .
    Dt/t.Crawford looks done for the year .went down with a knee injury first practice

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    damn...thats not good considering how injury prone ratliff is.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hopefully it's just a sprain like they're saying..if that's the case, hopefully he'll get past it quickly.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    crawford is out for the season with a Kobe...unreal luck

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Huge blow to the dline like josh Brent he won't even c a snap this season .cowboys had high hopes for Crawford this year

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    cowboys

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bill Barnwell from Grantland did a piece on the top trade assets in the NFL right now. Had a good piece on Romo, thought I'd throw it in here for those who haven't had a chance to read it.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...top-assets-nfl

42. Tony Romo, QB, Dallas

Tony Romo is the NFL's walking contradiction. He's almost universally regarded as a quarterback who can't handle the big moments and the pressure-packed situations, and yet Romo led the league with five fourth-quarter comebacks last season. He had a sixth comeback from 14 points down with five minutes left to force overtime in New Orleans, and a seventh comeback against the Ravens in Baltimore fell short when Dan Bailey missed a would-be game-winning field goal. Over the past five seasons, when the game has been within one score in the fourth quarter, the only guys with a higher passer rating are Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, and Drew Brees. Dude gets after it when the game's on the line, I promise you, but his reputation is awful enough in those situations that even "Stone Cold" Steve Austin doesn't think Tony Romo has what it takes there. (In all fairness, Austin was 5-2 at WrestleMania, so he might be qualified to evaluate Romo's clutch performance.)
    Romo's never going to change: He's an incredible improviser capable of making both brilliant plays and absolutely abysmal decisions on the fly.16 The team around him will have to get better if the Cowboys are going to make a push toward a Super Bowl. And as the massive contract Romo just leveraged his way into begins to take hold, it will be harder for the Cowboys to acquire the sorts of surrounding talent they need to satisfy their fans' thirst for a le.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Surgery for Spencer...out 2-4 weeks.

Thread Information