Page 90 of 208 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 5177
    I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Broken 4th metacarpal, I heard someone say 2-3 day recovery after surgery but chunti and/or DD would know best
    I just heard per espn that the recovery period is usually 3 days and Julio Jones had this type of surgery back in college. Julio was able to play the same week after he had this surgery, so it shouldn't be an issue for Demarco except that he'll miss practice this week.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I just heard per espn that the recovery period is usually 3 days and Julio Jones had this type of surgery back in college. Julio was able to play the same week after he had this surgery, so it shouldn't be an issue for Demarco except that he'll miss practice this week.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    From a team viewpont I say roll with Randle and see if he can be the future for them, my fantasy stats half though says let Murray run again so I can win two of my NFL Fantasy championships.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hope he doesn't play, but it's up to him and Garrett

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You guys should win this game based off bad juju alone. Something crazy like the last seven Seahawks opponents have lost the following week.
    I hope we play y'all ref-dependent punkasses in the playoffs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    From a team viewpont I say roll with Randle and see if he can be the future for them, my fantasy stats half though says let Murray run again so I can win two of my NFL Fantasy championships.
    Yeah I'd sit him out and let the hand heal properly. Don't wanna aggravate it and have to miss additional time. Besides the Colts have trouble defending the run I'm sure underwear thief and Dunbar can do work.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Especially since the Colts are 27th against the run or so. The o-line should be able to open plenty of holes for Randle and Dunbar. Randle has also shown some flashes of being able to carry the load for at least a game.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The dominant story with the Cowboys, though, is the idea that they have to get the monkey off their back to prove they’re for real this time around. And that’s just not fair. We repeatedly move the goalposts on athletes and teams like the Cowboys, setting them up in a space where they’ll need to prove they can win before immediately suggesting that they need to do something else for us to truly believe in them.
    It wasn’t long ago that Romo and the Cowboys couldn’t beat the Giants in prime time, and then they did that. Before that, the Cowboys couldn’t win a playoff game, never minding that they they beat the Eagles in consecutive weeks in the 2009 season to win the NFC East and then advance past Philly. Now, Romo and his team needed to prove they could win a big game in December, even though he has performed almost exactly the same in December as he has in October. It’s a series of arbitrary tests that are impossible to ever truly win.
    With that in mind, this win that feels like some sort of more meaningful triumph will fade into a memory in a matter of weeks. If the Cowboys somehow fail to make the playoffs, this key December victory will escape into the ether for the subset of football fans who want to criticize Dallas for its inability to win when it counts. If they make the playoffs, chances are they’ll eventually lose, at which point all of the meaningful victories that got them to the playoffs — as well as any playoff victories they accrue — will be written off and ignored. The Cowboys deserve better. In fact, on Sunday, they earned better.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/we...g-of-the-road/

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Murray practiced today.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Murray practiced today.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

#FinishTheFight

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    T.Y Hilton inactive, big break for the Boys

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    T.Y Hilton inactive, big break for the Boys
    still worried about Luck picking that secondary apart, but we should be able to score as well.

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    the Cowboys, tbh..

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    still worried about Luck picking that secondary apart, but we should be able to score as well.
    No turnovers and you should be fine.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the Cowboys, tbh..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    unexpected but I'll take it!

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    unexpected but I'll take it!
    Thrashed them pretty easily

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Skip Bayless trying to jump on the bandwagon:

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    ^

Playoffs, baby!!!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So barring a miracle St. Louis win next week in Seattle, we face the loser of the Detroit/Green Bay game next week. Who would you all rather draw?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So barring a miracle St. Louis win next week in Seattle, we face the loser of the Detroit/Green Bay game next week. Who would you all rather draw?
    A game against Green Bay would be . There's no telling how our defense would hold up against the Pack offense. Against the Lions we'd have to contend with Megatron and whatever good luck charm the Lions play with every week. They also have a good defense imo.

Green Bay isn't nearly as good on the road...idk it depends

Thread Information