Page 197 of 208 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 5177
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    @ Gregory. What a ing dumbass pick. The Cowboys have cleaned up every bad habit they've built a reputation for during the "non-glory days", except their insistence on troubled players. It DOESN'T WORK. Pacman, Randle, Hardy, Mclain, Gregory.. I'm sure I've missed some.
    I swear I think the Cowboys have an agreement with Jerry Jones. They just let him around with that 2nd round pick as long as he lets McClay and Stephen take care of the rest.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I swear I think the Cowboys have an agreement with Jerry Jones. They just let him around with that 2nd round pick as long as he lets McClay and Stephen take care of the rest.
    Yeah man its ing re ed already. Tired of Jerry sugar coating these re s not named Dez Bryant. He can beat his mother, he produces and doesn't seem to start problems within the team.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    @ Gregory. What a ing dumbass pick. The Cowboys have cleaned up every bad habit they've built a reputation for during the "non-glory days", except their insistence on troubled players. It DOESN'T WORK. Pacman, Randle, Hardy, Mclain, Gregory.. I'm sure I've missed some.
    Was Randle ever a troubled player in college? I can't remember but I thought he was relatively ok until he started going full re the summer Demarco Murray left and he got the starting job. The rest of those guys...lol

Jerry is stupid enough to think that they have a Patriots "My way or the Highway", well respected franchise when in fact, they are probably the worst spot for these guys to end up. Extra media attention plus a pushover head coach who thinks he's some grandmaster zen Buddhist wannabe when in reality, he's a got.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Was Randle ever a troubled player in college? I can't remember but I thought he was relatively ok until he started going full re the summer Demarco Murray left and he got the starting job. The rest of those guys...lol

Jerry is stupid enough to think that they have a Patriots "My way or the Highway", well respected franchise when in fact, they are probably the worst spot for these guys to end up. Extra media attention plus a pushover head coach who thinks he's some grandmaster zen Buddhist wannabe when in reality, he's a got.
    Randles problems started in Dallas, but they (the team) stuck with him. When a guy with money gets busted stuffing underwear down his pants at a Dillards, that should have been the red flag of what was to come. 5 arrests later and here we are.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Randles problems started in Dallas, but they (the team) stuck with him. When a guy with money gets busted stuffing underwear down his pants at a Dillards, that should have been the red flag of what was to come. 5 arrests later and here we are.
    The sad part was that Randle was more talented than Murray and could have been as good as Zeke if he wasn't such a screw-up. Which meant we could have had Bosa or Ramsey today and still had a top notch running game. Damn it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    C.J. Spillman & Josh Brent in 2014.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rolando McClain arrested on drug, firearm charges in Alabama

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...a?sf78504194=1

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rolando McClain arrested on drug, firearm charges in Alabama

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...a?sf78504194=1
    I don't know why Jerry doesn't just officially cut him and Gregory both.

I don't know why Jerry doesn't just officially cut him and Gregory both.
    McClain is not with the Cowboys anymore.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    McClain is not with the Cowboys anymore.
    He's still technically on the Cowboys, unfortunately, unless we've cut him since this incident. It's because we re-signed him to a 1 year contract last offseason and he wasn't active for even one week/game.

Either way he is done. Gregory needs to be cut next. We have way enough DEs now

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nolan Carroll arrested for su ion of DWI - Welcome to Dallas

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nolan Carroll arrested for su ion of DWI - Welcome to Dallas
    Meh. 5th corner on the team, might have been cut in August anyways.

Brown/Awuzie/Scandrick/Lewis are all better than him, in that order (for now). If the Cowboys really must carry 5 corners on the 53, they can always roll with 6th round rookie Marquez White or last year's holdover Leon McFadden (not a fan of him, but it's the 5th corner so who cares?)

Carroll was always a lot like Brandon Browner. A zone corner that did okay against bigger slower receivers but was always torched by speed and committed a lot of defensive fouls. Won't be missed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We need a new thread. This one was started by some jeebo Texans fan who left Spurstalk high and dry after ing about Cowboys fans cluttering up the NFL forum.

Post Count
    Is this a major regression year for the Sophmores in Dak & Zeke? How big of a loss is Free?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is this a major regression year for the Sophmores in Dak & Zeke? How big of a loss is Free?
    No and not big at all. Free, Church, and Carr were all older liabilities that the Cowboys had kept around due to monetary and sentimental reasons. Glad they're all gone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    David Irving out 4 games for suspension

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    David Irving out 4 games for suspension
    not news

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    gratz on 14k posts

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Now lets see a 14 win season.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damien Wilson is a dumbass. Hope Jaylon is ready to go.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ANAL

That's what I get for assuming his Eagles counterpart, Nigel Bradham, was the one who was going to get locked up for felony assault. It always against us. Fortunately LB is the strength of our defense, hope Hitchens is ready to be the starting base 4-3 SLB. But Wilson was becoming an upper tier all around LB. it

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    bout damn time, it's been way too quiet of an offseason so far

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ssault-charges

Thread Information