Page 1 of 208 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Can we get one stickied to the top so the NFL forum doesn't get cluttered with the same bull ? This forum is getting worse than the College forum when it was cluttered with UTSA bull . Let the homers have their own sticky thread where they can fantasize about whether Dez Bryant has more girth or length. You know the usual Cowboy fan talk.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    lol texans

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    How about making me a mod? I can mod this forum with the assistance of J.T and to keep things fair Mikey can mod as well.

Post Count
    already is one.

lol texans

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    How about making me a mod? I can mod this forum with the assistance of J.T and to keep things fair Mikey can mod as well.
    Quality post

If elected I promise to treat Cowboy fan with the same equality shown to other fans, so long as they keep most of their in this thread. Game threads obviously are still cool, and if something major happens like "Tony Romo Career-ending ACL injury" or "Indianapolis routs Dallas 76-3 in Super Bowl XLV," of course can have their own threads.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    ing use it. Does anyone outside of the little group really care about 90210's extremely bias homer "analysis" of his day at Cowboys camp? A new thread is not necessary. This should be in the season thread.

I just want to clean things up for all the other NFL fans.

I agree. How many threads about a rookie taken in the 20's do we need? No one cares if 90210 fantasizes about being jerked off with Dez Bryant's historically giant hands, or about Miles Austin dating Kim Kardashian, or about how Dallas was the best 1 playoff win team in NFL history.

Post Count
    ing use it. Does anyone outside of the little group really care about 90210's extremely bias homer "analysis" of his day at Cowboys camp? A new thread is not necessary. This should be in the season thread.

yes tbh 90210 should have just put his TC story in another thread.

Post Count
    that if either of you gots get mod in here I will cut timvp's jerri curls while he sleeps.

Post Count
    I'm down.

Post Count
    Quality post

If elected I promise to treat Cowboy fan with the same equality shown to other fans, so long as they keep most of their in this thread. Game threads obviously are still cool, and if something major happens like "Tony Romo Career-ending ACL injury" or "Indianapolis routs Dallas 76-3 in Super Bowl XLV," of course can have their own threads.

Rugged like Rwanda SpursNextRomanEmpire's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Got a problem with it? Don't ing read it...Not a mod? Don't ing tell me how to post threads. What's biased about what I saw at training camp? STFU..get over yourself and your hatred of the Cowboys..if it was Texans camp you wouldn't say a damn word.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Actually if half of the front page was loaded with Texans thread and you started a new one for your asinine "thoughts" then I would have a problem with it. What makes you think you are so insightful and knowledgeable that you need to create a new thread about it?

If you can't read I'm not the only one with a problem with it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Actually if half of the front page was loaded with Texans thread and you started a new one for your asinine "thoughts" then I would have a problem with it. What makes you think you are so insightful and knowledgeable that you need to create a new thread about it?

If you can't read I'm not the only one with a problem with it.
    What makes you think you are so important that you can start a thread about my comments being asinine? Because let's face it..that's the only reason you started this thread..because you're bothered about another Cowboys thread. WGAS? Like everyone else says...Don't like it? Don't ing read it. You knew what it was about..you knew who started the thread...you hate me, as you've said before (which I find extremely hilarious, that you let someone you don't even know get to you so much that you'd say that...get a life, by the way)..so why would you even open the thread? Just let it be and stop reading. You hate the Cowboys..it's obvious...their existence angers you...so when you see a thread that's about them, don't read it...

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    If any other team flooded the board like the way Cowboys thread do I would have the same gripe. I ed about the UTSA threads in the college forums and I ing work at UTSA. Nothing about sports gets to me in a way that would actually anger me. I have other things going on in my life where sports doesn't ing matter. I'm a fan of teams but to think it causes me anger is just ridiculous.

Post Count
    If any other team flooded the board like the way Cowboys thread do I would have the same gripe. I ed about the UTSA threads in the college forums and I ing work at UTSA. Nothing about sports gets to me in a way that would actually anger me. I have other things going on in my life where sports doesn't ing matter. I'm a fan of teams but to think it causes me anger is just ridiculous.
    bro you know you was foaming at the mouth when Rosencopter happened.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Can we get one stickied to the top so the NFL forum doesn't get cluttered with the same bull ? This forum is getting worse than the College forum when it was cluttered with UTSA bull . Let the homers have their own sticky thread where they can fantasize about whether Dez Bryant has more girth or length. You know the usual Cowboy fan talk.
    Yeah..I can tell this doesn't bug you at all. Seriously dude..if sports don't ing matter, why does it bug you that I posted a thread about time I spent with my nephew at Cowboys camp? You need to either decide to care or not care, but don't start a thread saying people need to move into a old thread if you don't care about it.

Sup Brannon

Parker/Nash/Wade Roddy Beaubois's Avatar
    Post Count
    tbh most people on this board are cowboyfans so there are alot of grey namers like FoxPerez and Spurstilltheend coming in here and making threads.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    First of all, koriwhat didn't complain to me, but several other people did.

1. The calftats thing has run its course. Anyone posting about it again, outside of the Troll forum, will be banned for a week.

2. Posting another user's real name, spouse's name, address, phone number, place of work, etc. is prohibited on SpursTalk. Anyone doing it will be banned.

3. As I have said before, the lakaluva/Pakistani stuff has run its course as well. If you want to continue it, take it to the Troll forum.

Many of you need to get a new schtick. Repeating the same lame troll attempts over and over isn't appealing to anyone. Even your fellow Krew members turn on you and complain to me about. So basically - try to get some new material.
    Just sayin..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ^ waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tears, crying, and so on

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    lol cowgirls

I believe in yesterday Zelophehad's Avatar
    Post Count
    What makes you think you are so important? Because you can start a thread about my comments being asinine? Let's face it, the only reason you started this thread is because you're bothered about another cowboys thread. Wgas? Like everyone else says, "don't like it? Don't ing read it." You knew what it was about. You knew who started the thread. As you've said before, you hate me (i still find it extremely hilarious that you let someone you don't even know get to you so much that you'd say that. Get a life, by the way) so why would you even open the thread? Just let it be and stop reading. It's obvious that you hate the Cowboys and that their existence angers you, so when you see a thread that's about them, don't read it.
    fify

Post Count
    I just cant see how anyone would "LOL Texans." I just feel bad for them. They are a fantastic team, have a great superstar receiver who seems humble, reside in one of the better divisions in the league with a mortal lock for division winner every year, get some really bad breaks, and just barely miss the playoffs.

I honestly find myself rooting for them in a lot of games (if ever against the Cowboys, then to the no). I watched a lot of them last year because my FF team had Matt Schaub, Andre Johnson, and at different points Steve Slaton, and Ryan Moats (picked up two days before he got the start, traded right as his star was fading).

Thread Information