Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,050 of 5177
    Rico just "Gathers" the ball with ease every time

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Darth_Pelican that was what... 6 months + ago? Dude. Forrealz. It's August now.

Saints have as good a chance as any, too. But they play in a suddenly stacked division with 4 talented quarterbacks and 4 high octane offenses, and the Saints probably have the worst defense of the 4 unfortunately.

Division has come an EXTREMELY long way since the ghastliness of 2014 and might compete to be the best division in football since the other 2 best, the NFC East and AFC West, play each other this year so they can cancel each other out to some extent while the NFC South gets the super one-trick-pony AFC East.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rico just "Gathers" the ball with ease every time
    No way Rico doesn't make the team. Either we keep 4 tight ends or trade Hanna (who has no chemistry with Dak, only Romo) for a late rounder, maybe a 2019 late rounder to a team looking for a blocking tight end. Swaim does everything Hanna did before the injury and Swaim is younger and faster.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Looks like Jaylon Smith is ready to go

I laughed and mocked Cowboy fans, as I usually do every offseason, when they anoint some JAG as a potential pro bowler. I thought that this guy would be another wasted pick but if he's really healed from his injury...look out. Definitely big news.

Knowing the Cowjews though, it won't be long before he gets arrested/suspended though

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Looks like Jaylon Smith is ready to go

I laughed and mocked Cowboy fans, as I usually do every offseason, when they anoint some JAG as a potential pro bowler. I thought that this guy would be another wasted pick but if he's really healed from his injury...look out. Definitely big news.

Knowing the Cowjews though, it won't be long before he gets arrested/suspended though
    Jaylon Smith is a RKG, devout Christian and serious about it, he's not at all the party kid type like the majority of the league... that's not going to happen. No way.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jaylon Smith made a heck of a tackle on 3rd down today in his first organized NFL action. Brother Rod Smith is also a damn good all around back, I'd give him the nod over Alf Morris. McFadden was doing AMAZING until the dumb fumble inside the 10 yard line. Cowboys have a very strong RBBC, Dak/Dez are still all pro, and the rest of the offense is just too stacked for other teams to handle. I think Cooper has the starting LG position on lock, he was outstanding tonight. OL remains the best in the league.

The starting defense looked outstanding. Things started to get a bit hairy once the reserves came in, but that's normal. In the secondary, our #2's out there are really our #3's, because the rookie DB class (our real #2's) have been out resting a bunch of hamstrings.

- Byron Jones
    - Orlando Scandrick
    - LB corps... (might be the best 4-3 LB corps in the league, not kidding) and we were missing our best in Sean Lee tonight
    - Starting defensive line (Lawrence, Collins, Paea, Mayowa)... particularly in the running game

All looked fantastic tonight. The Colts didn't get a first down until most of them were sat for the rest of the evening. Of course they were missing Andrew Luck, but still. Tolzien is a capable NFL backup QB and the Cowboys defense dominated. Love to see more of this, and, of course, no injuries.

Oh, yeah, and Cooper Rush needs to be the backup QB this season. Kellen Moore sucks ass. The ty announcers blamed his bad play on bad receivers, but Rush made those same "bad" receivers look pretty darn good tonight. That's all folks.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Jaylon Smith made a heck of a tackle on 3rd down today in his first organized NFL action. Brother Rod Smith is also a damn good all around back, I'd give him the nod over Alf Morris. McFadden was doing AMAZING until the dumb fumble inside the 10 yard line. Cowboys have a very strong RBBC, Dak/Dez are still all pro, and the rest of the offense is just too stacked for other teams to handle. I think Cooper has the starting LG position on lock, he was outstanding tonight. OL remains the best in the league.

The starting defense looked outstanding. Things started to get a bit hairy once the reserves came in, but that's normal. In the secondary, our #2's out there are really our #3's, because the rookie DB class (our real #2's) have been out resting a bunch of hamstrings.

- Byron Jones
    - Orlando Scandrick
    - LB corps... (might be the best 4-3 LB corps in the league, not kidding) and we were missing our best in Sean Lee tonight
    - Starting defensive line (Lawrence, Collins, Paea, Mayowa)... particularly in the running game

All looked fantastic tonight. The Colts didn't get a first down until most of them were sat for the rest of the evening. Of course they were missing Andrew Luck, but still. Tolzien is a capable NFL backup QB and the Cowboys defense dominated. Love to see more of this, and, of course, no injuries.

Oh, yeah, and Cooper Rush needs to be the backup QB this season. Kellen Moore sucks ass. The ty announcers blamed his bad play on bad receivers, but Rush made those same "bad" receivers look pretty darn good tonight. That's all folks.
    we won't be seeing Scott Tolzien in January I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddd ddddddddddddddddddd, Whoa Nellie!, Stoooooooops, etc

seriously though, I'm definitely beyond excited for Smith. He definitely has serious potential but it's still just preseason. The defensive line is still the same as last year so I can't say I am especially excited this season considering the Zeke suspension and a brutal schedule.

Also, too early to write off Moore as a backup, since he was out all season, but he better get it together soon.

(scroll down for pic related)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    we won't be seeing Scott Tolzien in January I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddd ddddddddddddddddddd, Whoa Nellie!, Stoooooooops, etc

seriously though, I'm definitely beyond excited for Smith. He definitely has serious potential but it's still just preseason. The defensive line is still the same as last year so I can't say I am especially excited this season considering the Zeke suspension and a brutal schedule.
    Schedule is overrated. Raiders are legit, but the AFC West in general is criminally overrated. Denver is a 7-9 team, maybe 8-8 at best. And the NFC West just stinks ...badly... outside of Seattle, of course.

Defensive line did add Paea at NT and if Lawrence is healthy that's huge for us. The first team defensive line was good, the Colts couldn't run until the second quarter. But the Cowboys have outstanding LB play... Smith, Hitchens, Wilson (if not suspended), veteran Durant is still around, but then you add in Lee... not a whole lot of teams have that kind of LB depth and talent.

Unfortunately we may lose Hitchens to FA next year and Durant to retirement, but Lee -- Smith -- Wilson is damn good for the foreseeable future

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sons Kellen Moore needs to be cut, Cooper Rush has outplayed him pretty badly. Moore is and always has been garbage.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sons Kellen Moore needs to be cut, Cooper Rush has outplayed him pretty badly. Moore is and always has been garbage.
    I have a gut feeling that they're only keeping him around in case they start losing games without Zeke and feel the need to tank and get a high draft pick instead of risking being in the dreaded 8-8 range where you don't get playoffs nor a good draft pick.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have a gut feeling that they're only keeping him around in case they start losing games without Zeke and feel the need to tank and get a high draft pick instead of risking being in the dreaded 8-8 range where you don't get playoffs nor a good draft pick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well in all fairness, it is better to be 4-12 than 8-8

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak and Dez chemistry
    Over 450 yards of offense
    Running backs all above 5.0 ypc
    Cooper Rush

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak and Dez chemistry
    Over 450 yards of offense
    Running backs all above 5.0 ypc
    Cooper Rush
    Moore :flipbird:

DAMONTRE Moore , but for getting suspended the first 2 games

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rush taking second team snaps today

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Moore should be promoted... to junior assistant offensive coordinator.

As far as playing goes, he's kind of like me when I played high school JV basketball. Amazing at X's and O's and getting other people to execute, mediocre at executing that en practi physically himself/myself. I was the 5'8" white point guard who screwed up the play or committed a turnover even though I knew better, I helped design those plays myself... Moore is the undersized QB who messes up when he knows better...

...I would go "oh " and try to improvise, dribble around or drive and dish to someone else, but the trouble is, I was lousy at physical execution. At basketball, I was at my best at pick-up games where there were no plays or coaches watching me like hawks. The problem was, there was just that kind of a mental-physical lag, idk maybe it's genetic.

And Moore has the exact same problem.

Whereas Rush just has "it" sort of like what Dak had last year. He isn't Dak of course, he's a less mobile more traditional QB, but he's got more size than Romo and he looks a lot like Carson Wentz. We must keep him long term.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2nd best qb on the team. for some reason the cowbos love to keep trash at 2nd string instead of finding and developing a talented backup.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2nd best qb on the team. for some reason the cowbos love to keep trash at 2nd string instead of finding and developing a talented backup.
    Jerry doesn't want to risk controversy and having to pick a starter. If Kellen Moore hadn't gotten hurt, we'd be looking at another year of Romo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry doesn't want to risk controversy and having to pick a starter. If Kellen Moore hadn't gotten hurt, we'd be looking at another year of Romo.
    If Kellen Moore hadn't gotten hurt, we'd have Myles Garrett or Solomon Thomas on the team instead of Taco Charlton.

And we'd be talking about the "potential" for Dak Prescott to showcase what he can do in more regular season action than the limited snaps he had in 2016 after the team was well out of the playoff hunt.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    in dak we trust

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Joe Haden?? He's only 28 and I believe he is simply a cap casualty vs a head case..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Joe Haden?? He's only 28 and I believe he is simply a cap casualty vs a head case..
    If the Cowboys gave Carroll 4 mil they need to go after Haden.

Around The NFL @AroundTheNFL
    2m
    TRADE: Cowboys acquire CB Bene Benwikere from Bengals nfl.com/news/story/0ap…

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    TJ Ward cut by Denver... GET HIM, he was a top 3 strong safety in 2015. Didn't watch DEN last year obviously they fell off but the defense was still great, he can't be much worse now even though he's 31.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kellen Moore is gone! Cooper Rush is officially our backup!

Thread Information