Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,175 of 5177
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    been almost 26 quarters since a hold has been called against a cowboys opponent
    Almost 8 games

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    giving up 200 yards rushing, awesome

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I hate to say tank but...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    #tankfordank

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They're gonna be in draft no man's land if they keep trying to win games.. It's clear we're not contenders and we're too top heavy.. We need another repeat of last year's draft

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    They're gonna be in draft no man's land if they keep trying to win games.. It's clear we're not contenders and we're too top heavy.. We need another repeat of last year's draft
    You know I'm sort of lukewarm about tanking in the NFL unless you need a franchise QB ( too early to tell in or case). It's not like the NBA where you have to hit a home run (top 5 player) to be a contender. Drafting 16th could get you the 3rd best player at a position which could make a big difference.

plus, free agents like going to teams that can contend. Much better chance of being a favorable destination as a compe ive 8-8 team as opposed to a ty 5-11 team who fell apart when one guy got hurt

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You know I'm sort of lukewarm about tanking in the NFL unless you need a franchise QB ( too early to tell in or case). It's not like the NBA where you have to hit a home run (top 5 player) to be a contender. Drafting 16th could get you the 3rd best player at a position which could make a big difference.

plus, free agents like going to teams that can contend. Much better chance of being a favorable destination as a compe ive 8-8 team as opposed to a ty 5-11 team who fell apart when one guy got hurt
    Tbh the Cowboys don't really even need to try and tank to lose games.. Just keep this up. As far as free agents the Cowboys quit paying them after the Brandon Carr debacle, so I expect next years growth to be from within

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tbh the Cowboys don't really even need to try and tank to lose games.. Just keep this up. As far as free agents the Cowboys quit paying them after the Brandon Carr debacle, so I expect next years growth to be from within
    gotta get outside help for swing tackle. can't believe they wasted a third round pick on green. and if marinelli was the one that pushed for jaylon and taco he may need to go.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Other than a big nose tackle, it's hard to tell what this team needs since both sides of the ball look relatively decent when Sean Lee/Ezekiel Elliott are playing but completely fall apart when either of those guys are missing. IMO, it seems obvious that Garrett is the problem here but he's unfireable so I'm not sure how you address it from a personnel standpoint.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Other than a big nose tackle, it's hard to tell what this team needs since both sides of the ball look relatively decent when Sean Lee/Ezekiel Elliott are playing but completely fall apart when either of those guys are missing. IMO, it seems obvious that Garrett is the problem here but he's unfireable so I'm not sure how you address it from a personnel standpoint.
    We need to lose out in order to even think about making coaching changes. ing Jerry Jones.

The bad thing is Garrett has this built in injury excuse (which is bull ). How come the Eagles didn't fall apart when they lost their LT/MLB/RB?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    We need to lose out in order to even think about making coaching changes. ing Jerry Jones.

The bad thing is Garrett has this built in injury excuse (which is bull ). How come the Eagles didn't fall apart when they lost their LT/MLB/RB?

rofl or how about the Vikings who are on their 3rd string QB and are 8-2?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    At least they kneel for the anthem!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas gets ticky tack holds, 33 quarters their opponents haven’t been called for one

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas gets ticky tack holds, 33 quarters their opponents haven’t been called for one
    Yep lol. Not much is made out of it. Probably doesn't matter tbh, Cowboys aren't good enough to overcome this ery.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chargers didn’t even punt

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    rofl these s are perfectly set up to go 8-8 again

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've held out hope that all the negative articles Dez has seen his way this season were a result of play calling, etc.. but nah. Dude is ing terrible and his contract makes zero sense at this point. His production could be realistically matched by an undrafted FA

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just when you think The Clapper makes a decision that impacts the outcome of a game, it's revealed that Chris Jones called his own number on the fake punt

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    rofl these s are perfectly set up to go 8-8 again
    at least they respect the anthem so that probably gives you something to jerk off about

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Just when you think The Clapper makes a decision that impacts the outcome of a game, it's revealed that Chris Jones called his own number on the fake punt
    Nobody on the Dallas Cowboys knew a fake punt was coming

Chris Jones even fooled his own teammates

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...ming-112481355

Nobody on the Dallas Cowboys knew a fake punt was coming

Chris Jones even fooled his own teammates

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...ming-112481355
    Certain punters/kickers are given freedom to run fakes if they see certain looks.....obviously Jones has been watching film. At least someone on that team pays attention to details.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Certain punters/kickers are given freedom to run fakes if they see certain looks.....obviously Jones has been watching film. At least someone on that team pays attention to details.
    Football genius imo

But clearly, giving Jones the freedom to make that decision himself worked out. In fact, letting his teammates know ahead of time might have hurt the play. They might have acted differently in setting it up rather than convincingly selling the reality of the punt. Jones saw a natural lane and he took it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yup, he's done

Putting this clown on the field is an obvious liability now.. Noah Brown is the better option and it's shocking IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    - Fire Garrett (might not happen)
    - Fire Linehan (hopefully going to happen)
    - Keep DeMarcus "GOAT" Lawrence
    - Keep Rod Marinelli
    - Trade Dropz got and draft a real WR in the second round

Thread Information