My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Be honest.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as the Lakers are in the playoffs I will be rooting for the heat. If the Lakers get knocked out, then I will start rooting against the heat.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather see Kobe win than those es win. And I really don't like the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather accept France as an actual country then rooting for the superfriends...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just rooting for Lakers to lose. IDC who beats them, I just want them to lose. I hate most of their fans!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather see the Heat win then see the Lakers win, if that's what your asking. At least they built their team on the legit.

ambchang is my bitch Daddy_Of_All_Trolls's Avatar
    My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    I cheer for whoever comes out of the west, it doesn't matter who and it doesn't matter to me if the east wins. (Unless they beat the T-Wolves but that isn't realistic for a long time). It's supposed to have been Kobe vs. LeBron the last two years. That will have to wait a year or so. Kobe vs. Shaq, Lakers vs. Celtics is a bigger draw and that only has about 2 more chances of happening. Count on a finals rubber match from 2008 and 2010 in 2011.

Rooster-Lollypops TheManFromAcme's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd rather see the Heat win then see the Lakers win, if that's what your asking. At least they built their team on the legit.
    oh brother.........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will never root for the lakers. If it came down to Team Afghanistan vs the Lakers I would pull for team afghanistan. Yeah count me in to wanting to see the Heat just run roughshod all over the lakers.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The butthurt from Lakers posters if LeBron won a ring would be incredible, so I'll definitely root for the Heat once the Spurs are out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets be honest here; how many Laker fans are rooting for LA to win so that MIA does not?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    As a Blazer fan I could care less about the Heat. The Lakers are another story however.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather see Kobe win than those es win. And I really don't like the Lakers.
    +1

I would love to cheer for Wade and Bosh, but I simply can't stand LeBron. No way I cheer for them against anybody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate lebron so no. ad a spurs fan I think spurs have a much much better shot at beating LA again than beating Miami though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly can't understand how anybody can hate Lebron..extremely unselfish on the court, he has never had an off-court incident, he has never said a bad word about a teammate, he's constantly doing stuff for children all over the world, he's one of the most charitable players in the NBA..he generated 6+ million with The Donation, when he didn't have to do it..

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    I honestly can't understand how anybody can hate Lebron..extremely unselfish on the court, he has never had an off-court incident, he has never said a bad word about a teammate, he's constantly doing stuff for children all over the world, he's one of the most charitable players in the NBA..he generated 6+ million with The Donation, when he didn't have to do it..
    It's funny because a couple of seasons ago, when he was on bad teams he was loved by pretty much everyone but Laker fans. Now, a lot of folks are united in their hate against him. TBH Lebron just pisses me off because of his showboating ways. I feel like he's an attention , who deep down believes that he is somehow en led to winning a championship. He just rubs me the wrong way, and it's a shame because he really is a great player.

The whole league is full of players with massive egos. But I don't see anyone dancing around on the sideline after made baskets. The "King James" nickname rubs me the wrong way. Many would much rather call him "King" after he proves that he is capable of winning championships. And then you have the whole fiasco this off-season. He's just lost so much respect from so many people, including me. That's why even the biggest Kobe/Laker haters will openly root for the Lakers than for Lebron. Simply because Lebron has taken arrogance to another level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this game will have the most fouls ever called in an nba game, cause u know kobe will cry like a on every play

Believe.
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Laker's won't even make it to the Finals, Phil knows better than to have them go that far and get swept.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron dances because he likes to have fun..nothing wrong with that..dancing is a healthy activity that boosts morale/makes people happy..

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Lebron dances because he likes to have fun..nothing wrong with that..dancing is a healthy activity that boosts morale/makes people happy..
    I'll let your post speak for itself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you have against dancing?..serious question..

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

LOL. I gotta give props to Harlem. He has trolled people here for quite awhile now.

He mixes in serious post to as to hide his cover. But damn he is one of the best trolls here.

WHo does Harlem belong to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't I just hate both teams?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL. Maybe Harlem is a new school cat. Lot's of former players had issues withthe Lebron dancing and team picture stuff. But many said you have tyo beat him to make him stop ...which Boston did.

The other funny part as aLaker fan I know why people hate on Kobe, some Laker fans tolerate him but don't enjoy his antics ...

But Harlem acts as though Lebron is Mother Theresa in Karl Malone's body.

I like Lebron's passing, ability and the dunk he did where KJevin Harlan says "with no regard for human life" is one of my all time faves (watch it in slow mo it is IMPRESSIVE!!)

But the "chosen one" tattoo, the dancing , the Lebacle come on Lebron's ego is massive ...especiually when compared to a Tim Duncan or Durant.

Thread Information