My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    With about 1:25 left in the third quarter, Fever guard Shavonte Zellous drove for a layup and collided with Mercury forward DeWanna Bonner. The replays aren't exceptionally clear but as Zellous went up she can be seen swinging her left arm out which connects with Bonner across the face. DeWanna landed on her feet and immediately crumpled to the ground. She did not hit her head on the floor. She was moving at first and in the replay you can clearly see a point where she losses conciseness. She remained motionless for about 30 full seconds as the silent crowd looked on.

The medical staff immobilized her head and strapped her to a backboard before taking her off the court on a stretcher. She was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. She had received a mild concussion.

Taurasi retaliates

With just over three minutes to play and the Mercury down by 17 points, Taurasi appeared to take revenge on behalf of her teammate.

She drove to the basket and Fever center Jessica Davenport reached in and fouled Taurasi. While driving, Taurasi fully extended her elbow and connected with Davenport's nose. Jessica was bleeding profusely and was taken out of the game.

Taurasi was called for a technical foul. Davenport's nose was bleeding profusely and Mercury employees were left to clean up a bloody mess on the court.

After a league review, Diana Taurasi's technical foul, an elbow that broke Indiana Fever forward Jessica Davenport's nose in a game last Sunday, was upgraded to a Flagrant Foul Penalty 2 and Taurasi has been assessed an undisclosed fine, WNBA spokesman Ron Howard told The Republic on Tuesday.

Taurasi was not suspended, however less than 48 hours later she was ejected from tonight's game. Taurasi received two technical fouls during tonight's game and was quoted loudly barking at one of the officials saying "bull , mother er" and was immediately ejected. The WNBA will more than likely be forced to suspend her now.

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Diana Taurasi showing his masculine muscle

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    who names their kid Dewanna?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Son, I thought you've had enough of this BS???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a move.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    You know, it's like angry sex. Sometimes violence turns you on. Breaking noses like busting hymens. I bet Diana's was hard when she did it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that! That's a "G" move ! The sad part its done by the hoes of the WNBA! The es s of the NBA scary! I need to start watching wnba now! I see them hoes let they hair down an let the claws come out! Lmao

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    who names their kid Dewanna?
    There are too many Shamikas, Tamikas & Delisas… I think that Dewanna is a wonderfull name…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is tougher than Pau Gasol, that's for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is tougher than Pau Gasol, that's for sure
    Nor do they run like Melo did!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There are too many Shamikas, Tamikas & Delisas… I think that Dewanna is a wonderfull name…
    Dewanna is an ugly name, period

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons I couldn't help but post this. I saw a clip and her nose was bleeding badly. I thought I was watching Felony Fights at first.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sexual Tension

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dewanna Bonner, distant cousin of Juwanna Mann.

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    The Phoenix Mercury wear pink now? That's sexy sons

Thread Information