Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that's true that we have seen picture way more gay in the past with persons not gay:

Wait...is this pic supposed to back up your statement???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait...is this pic supposed to back up your statement???
    Would you do a picture like this with your boss if he ask it ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you do a picture like this with your boss if he ask it ?
    If I was getting paid Dirk's money, I would do it naked with a ball gag in my mouth.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares, seriously? I mean who cares at all? His sexual orientation doesn't matter at all. If he's gay then that's awesome and I hope that he is able to open up about it someday. If he isn't then that's awesome and I hope people stop insinuating things about him because of their own insecurities and bigotry.

phobia in sports is a sad thing and hopefully there will be a time when gay sports players (of which there are probably quite a few) are able to be public about it and not ridiculed.

It's sad that criminals in sports are run-of-the-mill and nobody cares at all but any hint that a man is interested in other men and they need their own locker room or shouldn't be on the team or are weak etc. It's disgusting to be honest.

As for the picture, nothing about it screams gay to me. No, they don't look like lumberjacks, but a lumberjack can be gay as well. They look different than the average American man, but they wouldn't look out of place in Europe at all.
    Who cares that you want to know who cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, Mediatakeout is the "news source" that started the rumor that Jefferson was gay in 2006, but they couldn't possibly have an interest in "proving" the rumor that they started . . . Right? They also started a gay rumor about Mike Piazza.

If you look at the link, there is also a picture of Jefferson with his girlfriend. I guess you always take your beard with you on a gay holiday? I'm asking you guys because you seem to know so much about what and who is gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they don't look like lumberjacks, but a lumberjack can be gay as well.
    About the only thing that could make this picture gayer would be if they were dressed like lumberjacks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheesh.... this is probably a photo of a bunch of ex-Arizona wildcat players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sheesh.... this is probably a photo of a bunch of ex-Arizona wildcat players.
    From left to right:
    Big John Thomas, Crazy Balls Bruce, RJ, Walton, Short Stack, and Cornhole Mike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was getting paid Dirk's money, I would do it naked with a ball gag in my mouth.

Flyer than I have to be oh crap's Avatar
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    like we didn't already know he smokes pole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was definitely justified in avoiding this thread upon first sight.

hanging out with the s...nothing to see here.
    I suppose we should be thankful that with those pants it wasn't a pic with he and his boys and their s hanging out . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is as gay as gay can get....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Don't suck RJ'

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way, Mediatakeout is the "news source" that started the rumor that Jefferson was gay in 2006, but they couldn't possibly have an interest in "proving" the rumor that they started . . . Right? They also started a gay rumor about Mike Piazza.

If you look at the link, there is also a picture of Jefferson with his girlfriend
    . I guess you always take your beard with you on a gay holiday? I'm asking you guys because you seem to know so much about what and who is gay.
    You're buying that? With his money and relative fame, you think it would be that difficult for him to have a chick with him at times to throw people off the scent?

This is a guy who seems fairly intelligent and just last year denied these rumors, so you know he's aware of them.

Admittedly, this is probably reading too much into that photo, but look at the lack of connection between them.

It sounds as though you're "butthurt" (I only used it because of how appropriate it is for this thread...that's right, I'm not above the occasional cheap joke myself) because you're perceiving many in this thread to be ignorant.

Like cantthinkofanything said, get off your high horse. Are we being somewhat presumptuous and jumping to conclusions? Yes. But short of the guy flat out coming out and admitting it (which is highly unlikely, at least while he's still playing), what more do you want? We're not talking about putting someone in jail here, we can go with "inconclusive evidence" and gut feel on this one.

Honestly, of the two photos, which do you find to be more convincing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The homer butthurt in this thread is palpable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coaches wont scheme against RJ cause hes gay. Players who already know hes gay wont view him as a threat. Believe me. It seems many guys here have forgotten high school and middle school.

No one would be threatened by him. Hes a gay guy. The only way he would be able to get any kind of real respect from other NBA players would be him earning it by playing hard nosed defense or scoring at will. Both at which we all know he doesnt do.

It seems like most players dont like RJ to begin with either. From watching basketball it seems like most players dont have a ton of respect for him. Add in the fact that hes a closet sexual that everyone pretty much knows....Hes a butt of alot of locker room jokes and that is enough to be viewed as a weak spot on a championship team.
    I dont think youve ever played basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using the term "butthurt" is kind of gay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i gotta admit this pic is pretty gay, however like everyone else i agree that its really none of our business unless its the reason for him sucking and getting on tims nerves on court then i do have a problem with it because it affects the team. this also makes me think is this why he left his wife at the alter? haha its human nature to try and put the pieces together. oh and is this why they call him princess peanut? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres gay in a joke sense...see Tp and Dirk/nash/cube photo.

Then theres gay in the real OP photo sense.

We all know the difference.

www.YouTube.com/ClubSpurs DynastySpurs210's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OMG!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like right before the took the picture, RJ realized how gay this was going to turn out. They probably had all just finished sharing a Pina Colada with extra rum then posed for a quick pic. As RJ sees the reflection of the picture in the photographers glasses, warning bells start to go off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good heavans.

In the name of all that is good, pure and holy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay or straight, is gonna be a financial albatross to the spurs for the next 4 years, pretty much the same way Walton is to the lakers, except on almost double the scale.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It looks like right before the took the picture, RJ realized how gay this was going to turn out. They probably had all just finished sharing a Pina Colada with extra rum then posed for a quick pic. As RJ sees the reflection of the picture in the photographers glasses, warning bells start to go off.
    He's the only one not smiling lol.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clearly, those no excuse for those men to be wearing such short shorts. RJ is one of them!!

Thread Information