Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2340
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    That damned kid was the one who led all the infected there in the first place, but it sets the ball rolling for the movie.
    they could've done it better than that. if the whole world around you is going to and your only survival is to duck the down for a while, you stay down and say it to your morals. in ers.
    LOL that dude in the opening scene was the baddest in teh movie. Not giving a , took off running and almost got away in the boat. That lame ass main character attracted all the infected toward his area and really ed broseph up badly.

The movie got screwed up when they introduced the NATO troops or whatever. It would have been better if there was only group of survivors like the first one.
    I didn't mind the NATO troops, what bothered me was how ing stupid the whole setup was. they had face's wife in that quarantine room. by herself. with no one watching. and face strolls in there and kisses her. should be a sealed room no? nope. he strolls out and escapes. then that guard sees him and apparently isn't trained in using weapons, so he gets infected. somehow, in this highly secure place, face is able to go around wherever as if the doors are wide open. whatever. quarantine time! send all the civvies to a safe place right? safe from everything? except the back ing door that face strolls into and starts infecting everyone. just thinking about the movie pisses me off.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I didn't mind the NATO troops, what bothered me was how ing stupid the whole setup was. they had face's wife in that quarantine room. by herself. with no one watching. and face strolls in there and kisses her. should be a sealed room no? nope. he strolls out and escapes. then that guard sees him and apparently isn't trained in using weapons, so he gets infected. somehow, in this highly secure place, face is able to go around wherever as if the doors are wide open. whatever. quarantine time! send all the civvies to a safe place right? safe from everything? except the back ing door that face strolls into and starts infecting everyone. just thinking about the movie pisses me off.

Nice usage of the word face.

When you put it like that it is a ridiculous and egregious setup of events.

This movie pushes the suspension of disbelief rule with high purpose.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions

Nice usage of the word face.

When you put it like that it is a ridiculous and egregious setup of events.

This movie pushes the suspension of disbelief rule with high purpose.
    it was just plain ol lazy writing.

at the end, didn't they have a bunch of infected coming out of the Chunnel or some stupid like that?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it was just plain ol lazy writing.

at the end, didn't they have a bunch of infected coming out of the Chunnel or some stupid like that?
    I think so but they later got napalmed. The movie ends with the infected running around in Paris all over the place.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    I think so but they later got napalmed. The movie ends with the infected running around in Paris all over the place.
    Ends with a plot hole. nice.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ends with a plot hole. nice.
    Yeah they left it open for a sequel. It stalled and is in limbo now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah they left it open for a sequel. It stalled and is in limbo now.
    28 months later, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But... Ravenous wasn't directed by Danny Boyle.
    Haven't seen that one. Is it worth watchnig? The imdb-summary reads not bad.
    And I was obviously talking about "Trainspotting" and "the Beach", but I know you knew that. Didn't you like "the Beach"? Because it's not possible to not like "Trainspotting".

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Haven't seen that one. Is it worth watchnig? The imdb-summary reads not bad.
    And I was obviously talking about "Trainspotting" and "the Beach", but I know you knew that. Didn't you like "the Beach"? Because it's not possible to not like "Trainspotting".
    The Beach barely made an impression on me one way or the other. It was competently made but immediately forgettable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I liked "the Beach" a lot when it came out. Haven't seen it in quite a while. The good. Music very well chosen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Yep. Another nail to coffin that Robert Carlyle's carrer should be in. Dude had two ood movies, both directed by Danny Boyle.
    The first ten minutes of 28 Weeks Later were pretty good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The first ten minutes of 28 Weeks Later were pretty good.
    OK, but who gives a if the remaining ~80 minutes are garbage?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Just finished catching up with this series in succession. Season three has a lot of filler episodes. Season two has maybe 1-2. Season one has none. Season two is my personal favorite. The last two episodes for that season are some of the best in terms of climatic build-up. Season one is great for the way it introduces viewers to the apocalypse, very realistic and surreal. The CDC episode is my personal favorite from season one.

Season three was for the most part a wasted season. The group needs to be on a run to kick-start the show again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Beach barely made an impression on me one way or the other. It was competently made but immediately forgettable.
    What's for dinner, Richard?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Wire actor Lawrence Gilliard, Jr. has reportedly been cast as Roy Stark, a new series regular role for season four. The character is described as a "former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    "former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past."
    wow, that's edgy and fresh. why can't it be a "former army medic who had a great past and is still level headed" to break away from the monotony of every character on the show?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    wow, that's edgy and fresh. why can't it be a "former army medic who had a great past and is still level headed" to break away from the monotony of every character on the show?
    isn't every character on this show deeply haunted by their past cause their present is the zombie ing apocalypse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    isn't every character on this show deeply haunted by their past cause their present is the zombie ing apocalypse
    exactly. why can't there be someone who welcomed the apocalypse because he's one of those guys that live for that . no strings attached, just happy to be killing zombies and living his dream.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't mind them adding decent actors to the show, hopefully he won't be barely in it like Cutty

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Very original. Someone being haunted by his past while a zombie apocalypse is going on.

I find it hard to believe one would be worrying about one's mistakes when you can die any second. lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    exactly. why can't there be someone who welcomed the apocalypse because he's one of those guys that live for that . no strings attached, just happy to be killing zombies and living his dream.
    Merle is dead. No need to revive that character meme. It's been done already.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    THIS IS AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS:

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just got done watching all three seasons. Season 1 was tremendous. 2 I thought was pansy and crap, three recovered but was still off. Wish and hope they get back to season 1 quality.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Wire actor Lawrence Gilliard, Jr. has reportedly been cast as Roy Stark, a new series regular role for season four. The character is described as a "former army medic who is deeply haunted by his past."
    How the did I miss this?

That's fkn awesome. All we need now is Omar and Marlo to up the ante.

Thread Information