Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Mocking the village idiot is not ing.
    True.

That's why I mock you when you give me reason.

you are so wrong so many times, you you are too stupid to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True.

That's why I mock you when you give me reason.

you are so wrong so many times, you you are too stupid to see it.
    Really? Give examples. Examples of people mocking you are:

Black surgeons
    Flaglot
    Eugenics
    Capacitors
    Partschanger
    Ocean is a soda
    Solar burps and explosions in the thermosphere
    Dr. Google

, people have created troll accounts mocking your takes. All you are doing right now is the Pee Wee Herman routine: I know you are but what am I. You're such an easy target it's pathetic.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Really? Give examples. Examples of people mocking you are:

Black surgeons
    Flaglot
    Eugenics
    Capacitors
    Partschanger

, people have created troll accounts mocking your takes. All you are doing right now is the Pee Wee Herman routine: I know you are but what am I. You're such an easy target it's pathetic.
    And what does that say about them?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Fuzzy.

Why don't you admit it. You can't get me out of your mind. You are in love, you gay .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And what does that say about them?
    They think you are a moron. That's what it says about them, moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fuzzy.

Why don't you admit it. You can't get me out of your mind. You are in love, you gay .
    How often do you post here? That's like saying that Obama cannot get the white house off his mind.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Is your troll name going to be Captain Fantastic?

Are your dreaming of being knee high to a man?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    They think you are a moron. That's what it says about them, moron.
    Consensus is not science, or fact.

This place is filled with liberals, college educated assholes, and authoritarians that don't like what I say. I can respect many of them, but not es like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a hard time believing this. To be true you would have to view a person making $1.5m a year the same as someone making $9/hr. Sounds like a good ideal to strive for nonetheless.
    Everyone judges for himself. To me, quality and character count for more than salary or net worth. Way more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You judge someone for making $9 an hour? To me that makes you a pathetic human being, Fuzzy Lumpkins.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Everyone judges for himself. To me, quality and character count for more than salary or net worth. Way more.
    Agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You judge someone for making $9 an hour? To me that makes you a pathetic human being, Fuzzy Lumpkins.
    I think that they are different. Judging someone does not imply that it's bad. When I think of someone that is only making that much the first thing that comes to mind is young. I expect different behavior as well. I have been around both types and they do not act the same. It's a completely different environment and as such I don't think it unreasonable to expect different types of people.

Even here you say "more than" which implies some level of thinking along those lines. Quit being a sanctimonious bag.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I think that they are different. Judging someone does not imply that it's bad. When I think of someone that is only making that much the first thing that comes to mind is young. I expect different behavior as well. I have been around both types and they do not act the same. It's a completely different environment and as such I don't think it unreasonable to expect different types of people.

Even here you say "more than" which implies some level of thinking along those lines. Quit being a sanctimonious bag.
    Well WH, I would say this is another example of his stupidity. What do you think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Consensus is not science, or fact.

This place is filled with liberals, college educated assholes, and authoritarians that don't like what I say. I can respect many of them, but not es like you.

College education being used to judge someone negatively. Inferiority complex much?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

College education being used to judge someone negatively. Inferiority complex much?
    I didn't say all college educated people were assholes, now did I? Since when does using the term "college educated assholes" mean all college educated? I specified "assholes." Not "all."

When will you ever realize how stupid your interpretations of what other mean is?
    Last edited by Wild Cobra; 02-11-2013 at 05:09 AM.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    To clarify...

I have noted that over the last several decades I decided not to go to college, many people who go to college think they are superior to those who haven't.

That is a form of bigotry.

Are you proud of that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say all college educated people were assholes, now did I? Since when does using the term "college educated assholes" mean all college educated? I specified "assholes." Not all.

When will you ever realize how stupid your interpretations of what other mean is?
    Then why single out the college educated ones if it's independent of what you are trying to say? That someone is derisive to you AND college educated are the ones that you single out.

I mean you give a laundry list of characterizations you don't like and include college educated in it. This is just like your weasling about being a racist.

People always misinterpret what I say.
    Also note how WH has yet to back you up?

Oh and here is the question again: why did you include college educated in your list?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Then why single out the college educated ones if it's independent of what you are trying to say? That someone is derisive to you AND college educated are the ones that you single out.

I mean you give a laundry list of characterizations you don't like and include college educated in it. This is just like your weasling about being a racist.

Also note how WH has yet to back you up?

Oh and here is the question again: why did you include college educated in your list?
    WH may or may not back me up, and I don't care if he does or not. It doesn't change the facts that you are unethical beyond the capacity of most people.

I understand the truth about myself. That's what matters. Some troll on the internet like you is nothing to me but a globfly.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    LOL...

Fuzzy Gay Troll...

You just don't know how to respond to the truth, do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know how to respond to someone who ignores a question, coward.

You call liberals lib s so that makes sense.

You have claimed to be a libertarian so it makes sense that you would deride 'authoritarians.'

You can make claims of my ethics without basis but I will say that your avoiding of the question is questionable ethics.

Why did you include college educated in your list of derision?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Are you really that dumb?

I know how to respond to someone who ignores a question, coward.

You call liberals lib s so that makes sense.
    Liar. I only call some liberals, lib s.
    You have claimed to be a libertarian so it makes sense that you would deride 'authoritarians.'
    Yes, those like you.
    You can make claims of my ethics without basis but I will say that your avoiding of the question is questionable ethics.
    Ethics?

You attempt to find fault in me, for any stupid reason, and you wonder why I question your ethics?
    Why did you include college educated in your list of derision?
    With the qualifier "asshole."

Why is that so hard for your pea brain to grasp?

What question are you speaking of?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    College educated was the adjective. In the English language the adjective comes before the noun. College educated qualified asshole not the other way around, barely literate non-college graduate.

You still haven't said why you brought in college education. You're avoiding the question, coward.

Why single out college educated assholes?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    College educated was the adjective. In the English language the adjective comes before the noun. College educated qualified asshole not the other way around, barely literate non-college graduate.

You still haven't said why you brought in college education. You're avoiding the question, coward.

Why single out college educated assholes?
    Sorry you don't see the connection.

I have stated it.
    To clarify...

I have noted that over the last several decades I decided not to go to college, many people who go to college think they are superior to those who haven't.
    Are you really that stupid as not to understand my meaning?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To clarify...

That is a form of bigotry.

Are you proud of that?
    You're pretty stupid whether or not you went to college. People around here do not think they are better than you because you didn't got to college. They think that because you stay stupid all the time.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    believe as you wish.

It doesn't change the fact that you are a stupid .

Thread Information