Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spurminator
    Now, I'm no opponent of nudity, but sometimes a movie throws a nude scene at you for no apparent reason and leaves you thinking "What the was the point of that?" (Straight-to-video 80's B-movies not included)

Open Water - The inspiration for this topic. It's a movie about two people stuck in the ocean after a scuba diving expedition. In a hotel scene (before the trip) the female protagonist is seen reading in bed while naked. And, as she tells her husband (or boyfriend, I don't know if this was ever established), she is not in the mood on this particular night.

anic - One of the most popular movies in history, and yet difficult to recommend to the grandparents who would blush at Kate Winslet's sultry pose. Not a good date movie when your date is a Mormon (long story).

Swordfish - Halle Berry's first nude scene was gratuitous, but clearly not pointless, as it probably accounted for 45% of the total ticket sales for the film. And I have a feeling most of the people who paid eight bucks for 10 seconds of Halle Berry's Boobs left feeling pretty blue-balled.

KoriEllis
    Wild Things -- For no apparent reason, showed Kevin Bacon's package when he was coming out of the shower.

MannyIsGod
    Speaking of wild things, Neve Campbell and Denise Richards are HOT when making out.

I honestly can't catagorize the nude scene in anic as pointless, it had merrit. I don't remember Hale Berry's breasts in that movie, and haven't seen Open Waters, YET (It looks great).

Guru of Nothing
    I cast my vote for the next FSP GTG.

TastesLikeChicken
    Speaking of nude scenes, someone should tell Mimi Rogers it's about time to wrap-up the being nude in every movie thing, it was fine in the late 80's early 90's, but the "good naked" window is closing.

IcemanCometh
    bunch of ing prudes

Useruser666
    No nude scene is bad, unless of course there are guys in it!

:moon

EDIT: I do hate the ones where the hot female character disrobes only to have an alien or other monster pop out of her head or "other" body area. Something psychologically disturbing about that. Examples; "Species", "Starship Troopers 2", "Aliens No?". Maybe it's a fear of that happening to you type of thing.

Useruser666 :eyebrow

T Park Num 9
    the naked chick in the pool in Caddyshack was pretty dumb.

Johnny Blaze 47
    Are you saying dumb as in there was no reason for the shot or she was dumb as in a lack of intelligence?

'Cause I'm pretty sure that particular girl wasn't hired for her brains.

mrdio
    It has to obviously be ths one, the shower scene.

Jimcs50
    Speaking of nude scenes, someone should tell Mimi Rogers it's about time to wrap-up the being nude in every movie thing, it was fine in the late 80's early 90's, but the "good naked" window is closing.

I'd still do her.

rednecksbasketball
    T & A is never a bad thing-thought there are movies that have nude seens that leave you wondering. the Scene in ianic is pretty much what the whole movie is centered around. oh and the moron's and that movie, that just is funny as . when I seen it in theatres, when the scene come on about half the theatre walked out. they are real anal about that stuff.

timvp
    As a side note, I'm officially the only male to avoid being forced to see anic despite female persistence.

Mark in Austin
    Kentucky Fried Movie -

the " s on the glass shower door" scene wins hands down.

iminlakerland
    So am i the only female who hasnt watched anic and dosnt care to?

Useruser666
    Hey Timvp, let's form a club. I still haven't seen that movie and am proud of it.

Useruser666 :eyebrow

CosmicCowboyXXX
    I thought that Sharon Stones snatch in Basic Instinct was pretty gratuitous...not that I minded...

Jimcs50
    CC, I saw her in San Francisco two weeks ago coming out of Saks. I did not recognize her, but some other people did and pointed her outto each other.

CosmicCowboyXXX
    I have seen a couple of pics of her recently when she wasn't "made up"...I could see how you wouldn't recognize her...

Blood Dong
    hands down the winner here is the girl running down the aisle an stopping infront of the camera in Airplane.......agree?

tlongII
    My personal vavorite is the chick in the pool while the guy was whacking off in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I can't remember her name.

Blood Dong
    THe greatness of Phoebe Cates

Johnny Blaze 47
    Pheobe Cates, Tlong?

jalbre6
    not exactly a nude scene, but Phoebe Cates' pool scene in Fast Times is a killer...agree with Neve Campell and Denise Richards making out in Wild Things...

jalbre6
    lol

"Brad, have I ever told you how cute you are?"

Thread Information