Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ridding the world of Alien Scum...Relentlessly. Man In Black's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is it Artest said? Tim Duncan is pimp.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/colum...pat&id=2445401
    Unpredictable? How about Ron Artest, the NBA's Jesse James to Duncan's Wyatt Earp. The combustible Sacramento King told Dime Magazine this season that he likes the way Duncan plays.

Artest explained: "I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's a--, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real y; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."

Only the creative cloudy thinking of Ron Artest could put "Tim Duncan" and "pimp" in the same sentence -- but that's part of the big guy's marketability deficit. In terms of swagger, he's more plumber than pimp. He's as edgy as a sphere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Which one is worse now, villanueva or the line he said to Duncan?

Dude not cool...stop stealing my ..I'm going to stop giving you guys material if you don't want to cite me as the source for your inspiration...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199789

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was fully aware Tim's mom was passed and he said "Happy Mother's Day, Mother F----r."

I'm not sure which one is worse, but I don't doubt that he called Villanueva a cancer patient. KG's explanation is laughable.
    why don't you stop being intellectually dishonest....you know this had nothing to do with Duncan's mom passing away...this was a clear cut case of KG basically calling Duncan a ...basically telling him happy mother day's as a way of inferring that he wears the dress in his house...

don't stoop to regular Spur fan level Kori you're on my intellectual level you should know better

hey thanks for the avatar update sweetie

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know duncan must be one hung mother er to not let something like that piss him off. A small penised mav would have attacked KG in an instant.
    puhlease KG would kick the living outta Duncan....remember KG already ed slapped Duncan upside his mutha ing head and Duncan didn't do a gotdam thing about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvGTNMD3NU

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spur fan should also ask themselves how low would Popovich stoop to win a le..we'll he know he'd sign a rapist...we also know he sign a gun toting thug in toothless jack, he previous signed a in Jefferson...now he wants to sign a guy that -slapped Duncan and "allegedly" talked about his dead mom.... smh

Garnett On San Antonio's Free Agency Radar

Jun 10, 2012 6:27 PM EDT
    The Spurs may consider signing Kevin Garnett this summer, according to a person within the organization.
    Garnett will be an unrestricted free agent, as will Tim Duncan.
    “Hopefully management can do something to bring [Garnett] back, maybe add some pieces to this team that we need to get over the top,” Paul Pierce told reporters after Boston was eliminated by the Heat on Saturday night. “If not, it’s been a tremendous run.”

Via San Antonio Express-News

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably a 25/12/2 on 50+% shooting and a victory.

Oh, you meant verbal response? Probably ignored the idiot who wasn't on his level.

This..

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    puhlease KG would kick the living outta Duncan....remember KG already ed slapped Duncan upside his mutha ing head and Duncan didn't do a gotdam thing about it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpvGTNMD3NU
    Duncan would just turn Jack loose on KG and make him weep.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KG was giving Timmy props on NBA TV a few months ago on who was the best power foward in the NBA or what interior player others favored i.e. Brand said he liked Luis Scola's game etc etc. Something like that, can't remember exactly what it was lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you talk a compe or, you're a compe or yourself. When you talk needlessly, you're just a talker. KG is a talker, nothing more. His false tough guy act never impressed me. Monumental underachiever, crying on television because he chose money over championships, needed three other legit stars to get him to the Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When you talk a compe or, you're a compe or yourself. When you talk needlessly, you're just a talker. KG is a talker, nothing more. His false tough guy act never impressed me. Monumental underachiever, crying on television because he chose money over championships, needed three other legit stars to get him to the Finals.
    shut the up..he ed slapped the outta Duncan so he backed his talk up...

and last I checked Manu and Tony are all-stars as well...and Bruce Bowen (even though he got torched routinely by Kobe) was the best on ball defender since Rodman..

Go cry me a ing river please

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was fully aware Tim's mom was passed and he said "Happy Mother's Day, Mother F----r."

I'm not sure which one is worse, but I don't doubt that he called Villanueva a cancer patient. KG's explanation is laughable.
    He do you mind if I call you Keke short for Kori Ellis...I like giving my friends nick names...can I put a lil in front of it and call you Lil Keke...I mean it in a very affectionate way...

If you say no I'm going to call you Keke anyway because I think it's cute.

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who's up for a post retirement celebrity boxing match lol

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    "edgy as a sphere".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that shit i don't like rayjayjohnson's Avatar
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    i love that comic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So would Duncan ever embrace KG on the team? I know they are just speculations and rumors but they are out there nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan should of shoved his foot up KGs ass. What a piece of .

Thread Information