Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DAMN RIGHT. It is a huge decision to get married, you MUST marry the person you are 375% sure is the right person for you.

She is a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Perhaps now Brent and Eva should start dating... might be the natural thing to do.

Except I'm not so sure Brent would be able to stay hard once he sees the "Tony" tattoo on Eva's cooch area.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I bet Tony smushed with both of those dimes..... that SAME night.

LOLOLOLOL

may the force kick yo ass ObiwanGinobili's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't throw the word " " around lightly, but i do have to agree with these 2 statements

Cheating while married with kids =

Cannot debate it
    Having an affair usually = , at least IMO..
    that means applying the label to Tony equally.
    no way she comes out the , and he's just 'a baller doin what ballers do'

bull .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Having an affair does NOT mean you are a s bag or a . You might not be a role model, but it doesn't mean you're a . What if she was caught in a sexless marriage? What if she truly loved her husband but wasn't getting the sexual gratification she needed? Women (and men) have needs and sexual desires that you cannot repress forever cause it will mess with your head. Kirilenko and his wife are way ahead of the curve imo.
    Right. AK and his wife have an agreement. You make a decent case, but even if a woman hypothetically isn't getting the she wants, the natural thing to do is to address the concern via communication. It's a crucial step, and if you skip it and just start ing other dudes, that makes you a .

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wow - I'm glad I don't know you, and I feel sorry for any woman you date.
    truth hurts too much? lol. this is the world we live in.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't throw the word " " around lightly, but i do have to agree with these 2 statements

that means applying the label to Tony equally.
    no way she comes out the , and he's just 'a baller doin what ballers do'

bull .
    Tony is a then, too..feel better?..I don't have a problem with anybody saying that..

I didn't know that Eva had Tony's name on the coochie..that was smart..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tony is a then, too..feel better?..I don't have a problem with anybody saying that..

oh that laser treatment is gonna HURT!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SAdispatch is reporting that it is confiirmed to be Erin Berry . Is that realy true that it's confirmed?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'm pretty sure getting a tattoo relating to your sig.other automatically destines you for a future break up. It's too stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you approach your husband/wife with something like that without fracturing them emotionally? "Sorry honey, you're just no good in the sack so I'm headed uptown to get some primo snatch." Natural human reaction (especially if you still love your spouse) is to keep an affair on the d/l.
    You brought up the hypothetical where a wife is caught up in a sexless marriage...so, this is how it can be addressed:

"Husband, I want to have sex. We used to and it's natural for humans to. I need sex (like most of us). So, let's start having sex regularly, otherwise I may be interested in exploring my options. I want to be with someone that s."

Very abbreviated, but you get the point. That is already way better than skipping the communication and cheating. If the other is hurt emotionally, that's not really the wife's problem in this case. She voiced her legitimate concern, and if the husband agrees there's a problem he will start ing her. If he disagrees, then it is just for the wife to end that marriage possibly and start pursuing other options. Doesn't really matter if the other is hurt in this type of case, you're already being reasonable about it by communicating. You at least have to give the chance.

Name
    Casey G.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    well Jon Barry is doing the Heat/Suns game so he won't be doing the Spurs game

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think a dolled up Eva > a dolled up Erin but I dont see how a person like Parker can stand Eva when she doesnt have her make up on.

IMO, I think Parker has done much more than just Erin Barry and I dont fault him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well now you're changing your own hypothetical situation there Heydrich.

Brent + Erin is likely different, I agree. Regardless, cheating is still not justified.

If your roommate is playing some terrible ass music very loud, the natural thing to do is to ask him to turn it down, or consider using headphones. Or something like that. Grabbing a baseball bat and smashing his speakers without warning is probably the unreasonable response. It might have been good music in his view.

The two cases aren't equivalent in there basic elements, but it's the same idea.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/17/brent-...er-erin-barry/

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock. I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated. I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."
    awwww! thats so sad. poor Brent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When it's country music I bypass the pleasantries and go straight for the bat.
    I would too actually , and I would admit it isn't the most reasonable response.

On the side: A lot of my friends love country music, it's like a trend right now and I don't know why. Zach Brown band, Toby Keith, etc. going to these concerts, blasting annoying country music when we're partying. Only thing country has going for it is it's all about getting hammered if you listen to the songs. The main problem here is, it's too damn hard to listen to the songs.

Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    Tony Parker briefly speaks out on his divorce
    by Tim Griffin

Tony Parker answered three questions during a brief 50-second meeting with members of the media before Wednesday’s game. Here’s what he had to say:

His general statement on his divorce: “It’s a difficult time for me and Eva. We have a joint statement and everything else is our private life.”

On allegations that he was involved with the wife of a former teammate: “That’s my private life.”

On whether it will affect his play on the court and his teammates: “I’m having great support from my teammates and my coaches. I’m focused 100 percent on the Spurs and trying to win basketball games.”
    http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursna...n-his-divorce/

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I wasn't trying to defend her, but there are a lot of folks talking out of their ass.
    And Im not one of said people. You sound like your a cheater yourself, because your are defending her side. Marriage is a commitment, its fine to be " ty" and have all the partners you want as a female, just not after you take vows to be a wife and a mother. Hands down.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    thats what happens when you use your spouse to forward you own career. it becomes a business agreement and nothing else.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Having an affair does NOT mean you are a s bag or a . You might not be a role model, but it doesn't mean you're a . What if she was caught in a sexless marriage? What if she truly loved her husband but wasn't getting the sexual gratification she needed? Women (and men) have needs and sexual desires that you cannot repress forever cause it will mess with your head. Kirilenko and his wife are way ahead of the curve imo.
    +1

I was thinking the same thing, you posted it before me though. Both sides do have needs, and if the spouse wont do it, someone else will.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Eh, this was a long time coming. I'm not sure what kind of kinky sexual prowess that Eva had at one time, but obviously there must have been some craziness goin' on in that bedroom in the beginning for Tony to even consider at that time getting married, especially to Eva Longoria. I mean Eva is attractive, but for somebody in their 20's, rich and successful, not to mention voted as "one of the 50 most beautiful people" at one time, I definitely think Tony chose below is standards. Can you imagine the amount of "dime piece" drop dead gorgeous women that make offers to Tony?

Chris Rock said it best, his quote was "A man is only as faithful as his options." and Tony definitely has options. I have run into Eva twice, in person. Once at the Blanco Cafe, and once at the Tower of America's. Lets just say the people who do her hair and makeup are able to work wonders for her, and at least create this illusion that she is one of the more beautiful actresses out there. She is extremely skinny, her ass is pretty much non-existent, her breasts are small, and after seeing her at the Blanco Cafe up close and personal, her face is far from beautiful without a team of professionals making her up before her appearance. I'm sure Tony made an impulse decision due to whatever he was feeling at the time as far as getting married, but the reality of having to spend "the rest of your life" with someone probably set in, and he decided to take his chances on getting whatever it was that he was craving from somebody willing to do it.

As far as the current state of marriages in our generation, it just isnt what is was to our parents, and our grandparents. Now days both sides cheat, wouldn't be surprised to see an Eva scandal surface as well. In my point of view, I definitely think that couples should take an honest look at the possibilty of being "swingers" because all straight men are going to look at other attractive women, and the craving for another woman WILL ALWAYS BE THERE. Might as well work out a deal, and have your extra-curricular activities TOGETHER as a couple. Couple that plays together STAYS together.
    I think you have that last saying wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope they have a 7 second delay on Sean. The jokes possibilities are too tempting.

Tony scored, and Erin gave him an and-1 opportunity.

When Eva gets done with him, he's going to wish he had just worked on his stroke.

Tony's true shooting percentage was about twice what Eva thought it was.

Brent Barry was a forward who could play both guard positions. Erin was also forward about playing with a guard in multiple positions.

They hate us - but they want to be us!
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ ewww - that's sick

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Right. AK and his wife have an agreement. You make a decent case, but even if a woman hypothetically isn't getting the she wants, the natural thing to do is to address the concern via communication. It's a crucial step, and if you skip it and just start ing other dudes, that makes you a .
    Yes. If you get married you need to look beneath the whole relationship thing. This person who you are cheating on is YOUR FRIEND before any of that other . You cant burn somebody who has been there for you, and thats the way I see it. You MUST at least give the person a chance through communication to take steps to make you happy. If you in your subconsious (sp?) mind know you are not happy, you MUST be an adult and a respectable person about the issue and at least END the relationship. Why try and hang on to a TY relationship and cheat behind the others back??

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you approach your husband/wife with something like that without fracturing them emotionally? "Sorry honey, you're just no good in the sack so I'm headed uptown to get some primo snatch." Natural human reaction (especially if you still love your spouse) is to keep an affair on the d/l.
    There is no way around it. Either way at one point, the other person will be devastated, especially if they had no clue it was coming. Might as well fracture her world in a respectable way, that might at least leave you with a close friend, or maybe an occasional friend.

I know it doesnt make alot of sense to possibly have a friend from the person you didnt think was good enough in bed, but alot of the time it's not the woman isnt good in bed, it's just people get LAZY in their relationship and the things they once did that STARTED the relationship slowly stop happening over time. After time away the passion comes back again, as long as there is at least physical attraction.

Thread Information