Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what an attention ... spilling all your private business everywhere, crazy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lesson learned: Don't piss off a woman, and especially don't piss off one that is a diva.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Meh, Eva has more to lose..she has to maintain an innocent image as the victim here, she needs the Hollywood support and sympathy for her future..so airing everything out makes sense..

Parker isn't affected at all from that standpoint IMO..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    she is just trying to pull of a Sandra Bullock. Trying to make the man be the devil and cause of all failure in the marriage. Women do these sort of things all the time.

es are es. Lesson learned.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Dear Tony,

Don't mess with Texas.

Good luck

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Meh, Eva has more to lose..she has to maintain an innocent image as the victim here, she needs the Hollywood support and sympathy for her future..so airing everything out makes sense..

Parker isn't affected at all from that standpoint IMO..
    she looks like a crazy woman, i dont remember tiger's wife saying a word she definitely took the high road. as for sandra bullock she really played up the children angle and was already the girl next door so the sympathy there made sense. Eva's relationship began this way, both of the them had significant others. Her trying to play the victim card looks pathetic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    she looks like a crazy woman, i dont remember tiger's wife saying a word she definitely took the high road. as for sandra bullock she really played up the children angle and was already the girl next door so the sympathy there made sense. Eva's relationship began this way, both of the them had significant others. Her trying to play the victim card looks pathetic.
    agree. Eva is a latina and plays a on national TV. she will not get the treatment white Sandra "america's sweetheart" got at all. She wants it, but she will get none of that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    has no fury like a woman scorned

and I'll leave it at that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    She's a ing hollywood actress and you think THIS is what makes her an attention ? !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Spurs fans think she's pathetic. The rest of the world thinks her asshole husband just started ing an ex teammates wife. Her PR people have definitely earned their money because there is no way most of the country views her as crazy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spurs fans think she's pathetic. The rest of the world thinks her asshole husband just started ing an ex teammates wife. Her PR people have definitely earned their money because there is no way most of the country views her as crazy.
    bingo. a bunch of french nincompoops vs. Hollywood brass. France never had a chance.

Name
    Eliza S.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Winner winner chicken dinner.

I'd have had a lot more respect if they had cited irreconcilable differences and left it at that.

The whole thing was pretty orchestrated - the interview, the filing, revealing the messages. Designed to make her the victim and him look bad in public eye.

Which isn't to say that she isn't a victim - her husband violated her trust in a big and inappropriate way. But the drama and leaked information and everything else ... makes me lose sympathy for her.

Given that Tony Parker is still a trending topic on Twitter, I doubt that carries forward for many others though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the rest of the world didn't have to know , that's my point.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I'm not arguing that. I'm just telling you that it doesn't matter. Perception is reality and the fact is that no one is going to look at Eva and anything she did as crazy unless they're a Parker fan.

Name
    KT
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tony you dumb .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    agreed. just don't see the point, the guy's always seen as the bad one in these cases anyway

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The point is her career depends on good PR. She's ing everyone else because it gets her financial security. But she's obviously bitter as right now (lol spousal support - GMAFB) so I don't think she really cares.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    But she trusted him & loved him & he betrayed her…Has that ever happened before?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    And he's French. So there.

Yet these are end times in America.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But she trusted him & loved him & he betrayed her…Has that ever happened before?
    right but what did she do or not do to him? we probably will never know.

For all we know, she could be a complete relationship psycho. And since she is latin, that is probably likely.

Tony might be whatever but is handling it like a gentleman so far.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn, Erin is hot as , but when you marry, that's it, there's no fooling around. Marriage has just turned to crap these days. People get married thinking it's ok because there's always divorce. Marriage is forever. Stop the fooling around or just don't get married.

I love Tony, but even it it were just "sexting", which I doubt it was just that, it was wrong and over the line, and even worse that it was a former teammates wife.

Just dead wrong. I'm sure Eva isn't innocent either. Infidelity, so frickin stupid, selfish and sad. Just don't get married if you're gonna fool around!

Name
    Eliza S.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The point is her career depends on good PR. She's ing everyone else because it gets her financial security. But she's obviously bitter as right now (lol spousal support - GMAFB) so I don't think she really cares.
    That's the sad part. Brent and the kids didn't deserve to have this all go public, even if Erin and Tony did.

I'd have had a lot more sympathy for her if she hadn't put all that info out there.

You know, since I'm sure she cares what I think, and all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    easjer is easily one of the most level headed posters in this thread. Tony's apparently not a great husband, but there's no telling what it was like being married to Eva. Didn't her previous exhusband say she was crazy?

And i love when Ruffnreadyozstyle comes into a thread and starts with the self-righteous preaching.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Who said Tony was a ballhog?

He has proven he is more than willing to share the balls

Thread Information