Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1299
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eva Longoria’s marriage unraveled when she busted her husband hiding information from her about his relationship with Erin Berry and it’s all because Tony Parker forgot to close an electronic program, RadarOnline.com learned exclusively.

Tony Parker is an NBA superstar known for eluding defenses but off the court he was caught by Eva because of his own mistake.

“Tony had Erin’s personal information stored in an electronic program that only he could access,” a source familiar with the situation told RadarOnline.com. “But one day he forgot to close the program and that’s when Eva found it.

“It was a double shot for her because not only did she find all the information but Eva also realized immediately that Tony had taken steps to hide it from her.

“The fact that Tony had been hiding Erin’s information and their correspondence made Eva feel like he had been lying to her for months, and basically he had been.”

That’s the moment the marriage blew up, the source said.

“They have a long-distance marriage and that alone is not easy,” the source said. “There was already a lot of stress between them. But then when Eva discovered Tony had taken elaborate measures to lie to he she knew it was over.”

Erin’s name and phone number were in a program that only Tony could access, a program designed to hide information, the source said. The text messages were then discovered by Eva and it was all over.
    It's all clear to me now. Eva is a psycho and control freak. Poor Tony had to go through installing security softwares to keep her away from personal stuff. This probably checked his phone daily and the one day he forgot to close the program, she broke in.

Figures, she is older and latin, the 2 most crucial factors to make one of a psycho in a relationship.

Poor Tony, didn't know what he was signing up for and when that control freak took over his life, he was confused.

I can just imagine that chick grilling Tony every single day
    "have you done this yet?"
    "have you taken care of that yet?"
    "let me see your phone, have you texted anyone?"
    "clean up your room"
    "time for dinner"

no wonder Tony was looking like a corpse all through last year.

damn good riddace!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's not more that Tony cheated, sadly he isn't the first to ever do it and that would be just between Eva and Tony to work it out how they like.

The Big deal is who he screwed over. iT's just beyond low to do that to with another man's wife especially one that you know personally. Even more so if he is a friend of yours as it has been stated that they were friends. It's plain disrespectful.

If you guys don't feel that way then I'm very glad I'm not your firend
    Last edited by Chomag; 11-19-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Finally some direct quotes. Looks like the cat truly got outta the bag.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On the positive side, I guess we have Eva to thank for Tony signing his extension contract:

"Honey, I don't think you should wait for free agency. You should sign that contract, NOW! Get the bonus money, NOW!"

Three weeks later she files for divorce. Coincidence? I think she found those text's earlier.

Her last text to Tony:

"Hey, sexy Tony the Tiger! I'm lol'n all the way to the bank NOW, baby!"

see ya'! Half is mine! LOL.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    EVA Longoria is a dirty little fame !

Sources say the Desperate Housewives star handled her split from husband Tony Parker “with military precision” — because she’s “obsessed” with the PR game.

Longoria, 35, kicked Parker to the curb after finding hundreds of texts he sent to another woman (rumored to be Erin Barry, the wife of his NBA ex-teammate Brent).

“Tony and Eva had both agreed they should split,” a source said.

“Tony planned to file in Texas over the weekend but Eva insisted they file a few days later in LA, only after a secret deal had been cut to get her on the cover of Us Weekly.

“This entire announcement was handled by Eva with military precision.

“She is obsessed with fame and the entire PR game. She wanted to make sure the first story that came out made her look like an innocent victim.

“Tony hated posing for cameras or talking to magazines about his marriage. And although he will undoubtedly miss Eva he certainly won’t miss being dragged around LA pretending to be having a good time for the photographers.”

Meanwhile, Eva and Tony’s friends apparently aren’t surprised that the couple — who married back in July of 2007 — are getting divorced.

“Neither one of them wanted to get married for the right reasons in the first place,” a source told the PopEater website.

“And Tony just happened to be the right man in the right place at the right time.”

“She has been going home to an empty house for way too long,” a friend of Eva’s added. “Finally the charade is over and we can all stop pretending.”

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In past seasons, Longoria usually sat across from the Spurs' bench at the team's home games, but had not been seen in the arena this season.

If this is true, I am surprised that no one had noticed it yet even before all this came out. She at least used to show up on weekends. Kind of sad to think that maybe he has been playing better this season because she's gone.
    It has nothing to do with she's gone but more that he is healthy this year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "They were still talking over details and she blindsided him. He found out about the filing from his people, not Eva.”

Then Eva told the media that she found text messages.

“That also wasn’t part of the plan,” the source said. “Tony didn’t know she was going to reveal that.”
    I said it the day this story broke- that I have respect for Tony at least for keeping their personal business private. I have even more respect for Brent who quietly filed for divorce without a peep to the public. I truly believe that people show their true colors when marriages end. Not that she does not have a right to be angry or feel betrayed, but it also appears that she was very controlling. Tony could come out and slam her, too, but he has not. She has had her PR machine in full force.

Silence surpasses speech. duncan228's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    48MoH with their take on the separation of basketball and personal life.

Personal Matters
    by Graydon Gordian
    48 Minutes of

Tim Varner and I had a number of discussions about how 48 Minutes of should address the news of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria’s divorce. He asked me to write this post, based on those conversations, to explain our approach to reporting on the moral shortcomings of athletes, whether Spurs players or otherwise.

When news first broke that the marriage of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria was ending, I was insistent that the staff of 48 Minutes of not address the matter. I felt that, here at 48 Minutes of , we talk about basketball, and unless Parker’s personal life bled onto the court or into the locker room in some way, it didn’t concern us.

Keep reading →

Make a trade steal
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Sources say the Desperate Housewives star handled her split from husband Tony Parker “with military precision” — because she’s “obsessed” with the PR game.

Longoria, 35, kicked Parker to the curb after finding hundreds of texts he sent to another woman (rumored to be Erin Barry, the wife of his NBA ex-teammate Brent).

“Tony planned to file in Texas over the weekend but Eva insisted they file a few days later in LA, only after a secret deal had been cut to get her on the cover of Us Weekly.

“She is obsessed with fame and the entire PR game. She wanted to make sure the first story that came out made her look like an innocent victim.

“Tony hated posing for cameras or talking to magazines about his marriage. And although he will undoubtedly miss Eva he certainly won’t miss being dragged around LA pretending to be having a good time for the photographers.”

Meanwhile, Eva and Tony’s friends apparently aren’t surprised that the couple — who married back in July of 2007 — are getting divorced.

“Neither one of them wanted to get married for the right reasons in the first place,” a source told the PopEater website.

“And Tony just happened to be the right man in the right place at the right time.”

“She has been going home to an empty house for way too long,” a friend of Eva’s added. “Finally the charade is over and we can all stop pretending.”
    The marriage was doomed from the start. First off two celebrities and then the long distance part of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    too bad we don't get to see eva at the games anymore

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    too bad we don't get to see eva at the games anymore
    I consider this a +.

Tired of that .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I consider this a +.

Tired of that .
    ahaha okay. it wasn't bothering me any tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    at this point, WGAF? Parker looked unaffected Wednesday night, and that was when the was going down.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Name
    Don't quote me
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    Did anyone actually think this wasn't going to end sooner or later? I think back on the image of Parker walking with Eva before a playoff loss with his arm around her and his sunglasses on and it still makes me cringe. This has been good for her career and now she can go squeeze out some tears for Oprah whatever news show is on her network. Meanwhile we can go back to the days where Tommy Lee Jones was the most famous Spurs fan.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Houston Cougars
    How time flies..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Update
    Wild cougar loose on the Northwest Side
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/wil...109250074.html

Oops Sorry not Eva/Tony related

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Celebs are completely insane when it comes to these personal relationships.. They live in this fantasy world and try to bring that nonsense into their real lives. Eva is only 35 and that's 2 failed marriages for her neither lasting even 4 years..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    eva just starting with husbands

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's probably been mentioned in one of these Tony/Eva threads, but as soon as the Spurs lose, I wonder who is going to be the first brave soul to ask Pop, "Do you think all the media attention related to Tony's divorce is hurting the team?"

My money is on TNT's Craig Sager.

silverblk mystix
    Has ANYBODY noticed the 1:40 mark of this....

looks a lot like Erin Barry to me...

am I wrong?

How fitting and prophetic that she be the one kicking Eva

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    On the positive side, I guess we have Eva to thank for Tony signing his extension contract:

"Honey, I don't think you should wait for free agency. You should sign that contract, NOW! Get the bonus money, NOW!"

Three weeks later she files for divorce. Coincidence? I think she found those text's earlier.

Her last text to Tony:

"Hey, sexy Tony the Tiger! I'm lol'n all the way to the bank NOW, baby!"

see ya'! Half is mine! LOL.
    +1

It make sens...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The Spurs staff is very upset and Pop [Spurs head coach Greg Popovich] would trade him if he didn't just sign that big deal," the source insists.
    Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b212...#ixzz15mDcINqK

Any truth to this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have no idea but "IF" there is... oh boy. This wont go away anytime soon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They might have been a little shocked and upset about it, but pissed? Eh...if they were they might have not trusted him with the ball the other night against Chicago. Plus TD and RJ seemed to be fine with him, I saw them repeatedly sharing laughs and patting him on the head. As well as Pop talking with him on the sidelines with his arm around him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They might have been a little shocked and upset about it, but pissed? Eh...if they were they might have not trusted him with the ball the other night against Chicago. Plus TD and RJ seemed to be fine with him, I saw them repeatedly sharing laughs and patting him on the head. As well as Pop talking with him on the sidelines with his arm around him.
    Yeah I was watching their response to him as well. The way Duncan was towards him was pretty obvious he supported him. It came across to me as him saying, "I know you're dealing with some serious but I got your back."

I also seriously doubt that eonline could get a feed to what the Spurs FO really feels. ESPN and all the other sports outlets have been trying for years and the only info they ever get is from other teams who talk about talking to the Spurs.

It could be true but I kinda doubt it.

Thread Information