Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1299
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Seriously..........been there, done that. But, those who are coming down on Eva like its her fault are either sexual ( GOT) or skinny, no biatch having dudes from the day you were born.....turned down from every girl since middle school. Instead of saying Eva is a money grabbin hoe, why dont you ask Tony why he didnt just tell her........"hey, this aint working out"? Stop the male bull , nut up and call it like it is..............Tony wanted Eva and Erin.......he didnt want to let go of Eva, but he wanted Erin. Stop with the Eva hatin. She is just pissed right now, that is why she is going for the juggla vein.

Damn these young assed, inmature ST members.

When yall grow up, come talk to some grown folks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously..........been there, done that. But, those who are coming down on Eva like its her fault are either sexual ( GOT) or skinny, no biatch having dudes from the day you were born.....turned down from every girl since middle school. Instead of saying Eva is a money grabbin hoe, why dont you ask Tony why he didnt just tell her........"hey, this aint working out"? Stop the male bull , nut up and call it like it is..............Tony wanted Eva and Erin.......he didnt want to let go of Eva, but he wanted Erin. Stop with the Eva hatin. She is just pissed right now, that is why she is going for the juggla vein.

You call people immature after the no girlfriend ever routine? Thats nice.

Their are some reports that both the Barry's and the Parker's had agreed to split before textgate. If thats the case it does change the complexion of things. Its bad form to bang your teammate's soon to be ex-wife but its not this mass evil betrayal at that point. He is not stealing Erin if she is already walking out the door.

Yes, I know I am defending Parker but I refuse to condemn him until their is some thorough explanation. I do not expect to ever get one but Parker will always get the benefit of the doubt to me.

If that is me being immature then so be it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have no doubt that the Spurs FO and players are pissed about Parker. Its really a no-brainer, what Parker did was some serious and can screw up a locker-room with ties to championship buddies like Brent Barry. The Spurs have been about professionalism and not getting media attention (especially negative attention) and Tony failed horribly in both areas. This needless drama is an extra burden on an already stressful season and Tony's actions can be seen as backstabbing to those close to Eva and Brent; crazy that this sexting has been going on for a year. Tony's not being a team player at all when he made those actions.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They might have been a little shocked and upset about it, but pissed? Eh...if they were they might have not trusted him with the ball the other night against Chicago. Plus TD and RJ seemed to be fine with him, I saw them repeatedly sharing laughs and patting him on the head. As well as Pop talking with him on the sidelines with his arm around him.
    Indeed. TP also said after the Bulls game that he has great support from his teammates and his coach.
    Last edited by Bukefal; 11-19-2010 at 08:41 PM.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Celebs are completely insane when it comes to these personal relationships.. They live in this fantasy world and try to bring that nonsense into their real lives. Eva is only 35 and that's 2 failed marriages for her neither lasting even 4 years..
    3 fail marriages

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great hustle/work by Blair!!!!

Edit: wrong thread!
    Last edited by Pauleta14; 11-19-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Has ANYBODY noticed the 1:40 mark of this....

looks a lot like Erin Barry to me...

am I wrong?

How fitting and prophetic that she be the one kicking Eva
    That was for the tip-off luncheon one year-- and Erin is Rizzo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

captain save a hoe ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Now that the "excitement" of this has died down, I'm moving this topic to the Club. Anymore Eva-Tony-Erin-Brent conversations should take place there.

Let's get back to the Spurs basketball team... they are playing pretty well

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tony Parker Files for Divorce In Texas
    11/19/2010 5:40 PM PST

Tony Parker has filed his own divorce pe ion against Eva Longoria in Texas, TMZ has learned, and it has all the markings of a legal battle.

Tony's divorce pe ion was filed in Bexar County, Texas. The stamp shows today's date. Sources connected with Tony confirm a do ent was filed.

Eva filed for divorce earlier in the week in Los Angeles, CA., setting up a legal battle over where the case will be heard. Texas divorces can be handled quickly -- in as little as 60 days.

According to the pe ion, which was filed by initials -- W.P and E.P. -- Tony states the reason for the divorce: "The marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities between Pe ioner and Respondent that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationships and prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation."

Here's what's interesting ... As we first reported, the couple signed a prenup, but in Tony's pe ion he makes no mention of it. To the contrary, he writes, "Pe ioner believes Pe ioner and Respondent will enter into an agreement for the division of their estate." Since they've already signed a prenup, the word "will" is curious.

Tony's pe ion also states, "Pe ioner owns certain separate property that is not part of the community estate of the parties ..."

Tony's lawyer did not return our call. And no comment so far from Eva's camp. And how's this for a twist ...Tony is being represented by attorney Richard Orsinger, the same lawyer who is repping Brent Barry, whose wife was allegedly sexting Tony.
    http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/19/tony-p...iction-prenup/

The article tries to make the wording sound significant, but it is pretty standard for Texas.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    aie aie aie tony #HEADLINE: Erin Barry claims she did have physical sex with Eva Longoria's hubby. We're off to LA for work on Monday so lots more updates.. · Reply · RT

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Haha

SpUrsFan4EteRniTy! howbouthemspurs's Avatar
    Name
    Arnold
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why tony why!?!?!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Man, Erin is hot in those pics!
    I dont know how TP can actually hide the texting when all the numbers and text activity will be on the monthly bill.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The pope says using a condom in this cir stance is ok.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eva hubby sex texts a blonde
    in BrightonBy GORDON SMART Bizarre Editor and BEN GRIFFITHS

Published: Today
    Add a comment (2)
    THE hubby of Desperate Housewives beauty EVA LONGORIA has been bombarding a British model with saucy texts, The Sun can reveal.
    Basketball ace TONY PARKER, 28, even sent stunning Sophia Egeler, 19, a half-naked photo of himself... then asked her "You want a sexier one still?"

/sol/

EnlargeCheeky ... Parker's text to Sophia
    Beautiful Eva, 35, who plays sexy Gabrielle in the Channel 4 show, has filed for divorce in Los Angeles after finding steamy messages on the San Antonio Spurs star's phone.

He is suspected of sending hundreds of texts to ERIN BARRY, 37, the wife of his former team-mate BRENT, 38. But he has been trying it on with beautiful Sophia too.

She met the Frenchman at an Ultimate Fighting show at the O2 Arena in London where he had gone with French Arsenal ace BACARY SAGNA and a sports agent.

Sophia told how Parker started trying to seduce her immediately. She said: "From the minute he met me he was trying it on. I had no idea he was Eva Longoria's husband.

Rival ... Eva, right, with Erin at a game
    "He would not take no for an answer and was telling me how much he liked me."

Eventually Sophia, of Brighton, was persuaded to go to London nightspot Whisky Mist with the trio where they partied in the VIP lounge.

She added: "I decided at 1am I wanted to leave but Parker followed me into the street. He begged me to come back to a house he claimed was his. I said no."

Advertisement

Next day Parker began to message her after getting her number from a pal. But Sophia began to really worry when he sent her a half-naked picture - and asked "You want a sexier one still?"

Parker's flirting increased when he told her he was coming to see her in Brighton - and a day later sent a text saying he was there.

Sophia said: "I was out with my friends so didn't get his messages."

The pestering stopped on Tuesday when news of his split from Eva broke. Sophia added: "When I heard I couldn't believe it. How stupid is he to risk everything with her?"

[email protected]

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz15z6hC8C2

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    totally fabricated story tony was playing caja laboral preseason games 16 october 2010

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    and the pic is on internet for a while

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Eva hubby sex texts a blonde
    in BrightonBy GORDON SMART Bizarre Editor and BEN GRIFFITHS

THE hubby of Desperate Housewives beauty EVA LONGORIA has been bombarding a British model with saucy texts, The Sun can reveal.
    Basketball ace TONY PARKER, 28, even sent stunning Sophia Egeler, 19, a half-naked photo of himself... then asked her "You want a sexier one still?"

Beautiful Eva, 35, who plays sexy Gabrielle in the Channel 4 show, has filed for divorce in Los Angeles after finding steamy messages on the San Antonio Spurs star's phone.

He is suspected of sending hundreds of texts to ERIN BARRY, 37, the wife of his former team-mate BRENT, 38. But he has been trying it on with beautiful Sophia too.

She met the Frenchman at an Ultimate Fighting show at the O2 Arena in London where he had gone with French Arsenal ace BACARY SAGNA and a sports agent.

Sophia told how Parker started trying to seduce her immediately. She said: "From the minute he met me he was trying it on. I had no idea he was Eva Longoria's husband.

"He would not take no for an answer and was telling me how much he liked me."

Eventually Sophia, of Brighton, was persuaded to go to London nightspot Whisky Mist with the trio where they partied in the VIP lounge.

She added: "I decided at 1am I wanted to leave but Parker followed me into the street. He begged me to come back to a house he claimed was his. I said no."

Next day Parker began to message her after getting her number from a pal. But Sophia began to really worry when he sent her a half-naked picture - and asked "You want a sexier one still?"

Parker's flirting increased when he told her he was coming to see her in Brighton - and a day later sent a text saying he was there.

Sophia said: "I was out with my friends so didn't get his messages."

The pestering stopped on Tuesday when news of his split from Eva broke. Sophia added: "When I heard I couldn't believe it. How stupid is he to risk everything with her?"

[email protected]

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz15z6hC8C2
    The thing with erin, ok. But this, I don't believe this and yeah as fred33 said, he was in San Antonio on that date.

This sucks. Bad publicity because of fake gossip, humiliation and distraction. I hope it's going to be over soon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You call people immature after the no girlfriend ever routine? Thats nice.

Their are some reports that both the Barry's and the Parker's had agreed to split before textgate. If thats the case it does change the complexion of things. Its bad form to bang your teammate's soon to be ex-wife but its not this mass evil betrayal at that point. He is not stealing Erin if she is already walking out the door.

Yes, I know I am defending Parker but I refuse to condemn him until their is some thorough explanation. I do not expect to ever get one but Parker will always get the benefit of the doubt to me.

If that is me being immature then so be it.

I dont think anyone should call anyone out then. Why slam Eva? Why take Tonys side? Im just saying.........if its not working out. Just divorce. Why try and stay married, miserable and go after other married individuals? ..... or single people. Just cut your losses.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Erin gets the assist on this play.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    "Tony Parker with another steal"

Post Count
    NBA Team