Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

may the force kick yo ass ObiwanGinobili's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ugh.
    Sad but I still won't accept it until it's "official" ie; statement from rep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So Tony's more faithful to the Spurs than he is to his wife? All righty then

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ugh.
    Sad but I still won't accept it until it's "official" ie; statement from rep.
    Whoa! is it 2005?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    there are also reports that say the rumor is false....just gonna have to wait and see

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whoa! is it 2005?
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination........

there are also reports that say the rumor is false....just gonna have to wait and see
    exactly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since when has this become a Hollywood gossip board? Yeah, I know, it's 'Spurs related'

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination........

exactly.
    oh yeah, forgot you were syfy and battlestar gallactica nerd . Speaking of divorce, you and Emo must have called it quits cause he was the one that made you quit posting, yes?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Probably texting Nash's wife.

real fans go bald mountainballer's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just checked.
    Tony played pretty well lately.
    call me a cynic, but if the cheating helped his game, I'm fine with it.
    , even if he is now dating RJ and the result is the performance we currently get from both - keep it going boys!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since when has this become a Hollywood gossip board? Yeah, I know, it's 'Spurs related'
    Since it concerns and could influence the play of our starting PG?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just checked.
    , even if he is now dating RJ and the result is the performance we currently get from both - keep it going boys!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh yeah, forgot you were syfy and battlestar gallactica nerd . Speaking of divorce, you and Emo must have called it quits cause he was the one that made you quit posting, yes?
    Nope. we're good - 12yrs hitched coming up in January.

He's just kept me busy having spawn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just checked.
    That might explain why RJ is handling the ball better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Alexandra Paressant!!!!

.................google her.

[IMG]"Alexandra Paressant is making headlines by providing details of her alleged affair with Tony Parker. The beautiful model claims that she was a guest at Tony and Eva’s wedding and that’s where Tony’s eye started to wander. Mutual friend, Thierry Henry, later introduced Tony and Alexandra. On September 29, she claims that they began exchanging sexually explicit messages and phone calls while Tony was staying at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Paris. The model claims that Tony calls on her because Eva doesn’t like to do certain things. According to Alexandra Paressant’s myspace page, she was born in Baule France in 1981, and is of French and Italian heritage. She was signed to Elite Model Management at 16 and has modeled for many magazines in Germany and France. She currently models for Victoria Secret and Dolce & Gabanna. Alexandra Paressant’s measurements are a 35-24-25 and she is 5’11′ with brown hair and green eyes, check out her pictures here. As far as her affair with Tony goes she says Tony calls on her because Eva doesn’t like to do certain things, and during one of their rendezvous he told her that, “Eva, sexually speaking, does not want to do certain things. She does not want to make love in front of a mirror, does not like [a] certain position and thinks that sperm gives acne. I think this is all BS, especially since X17 retracted its statements about the alleged affair. It also seems like she is tying to get her 15 minutes, because in January of 2008, she released a book “Sexe, scandales et Internet”, in which she tells of her life and her alleged affairs with famous athletes. UPDATE: Rumors came out today that Tony had filed for divorce, though the couple is denying the rumors and TMZ has also retracted their report. However, there are new affair rumors out there. I am just not sure what to believe. It seems like there is definitely something fishy going on! What do you think?"[/IMG]

http://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=2758

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Alexandra Paressant!!!!

.................google her.

[IMG]"Alexandra Paressant is making headlines by providing details of her alleged affair with Tony Parker. The beautiful model claims that she was a guest at Tony and Eva’s wedding and that’s where Tony’s eye started to wander. Mutual friend, Thierry Henry, later introduced Tony and Alexandra. On September 29, she claims that they began exchanging sexually explicit messages and phone calls while Tony was staying at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Paris. The model claims that Tony calls on her because Eva doesn’t like to do certain things. According to Alexandra Paressant’s myspace page, she was born in Baule France in 1981, and is of French and Italian heritage. She was signed to Elite Model Management at 16 and has modeled for many magazines in Germany and France. She currently models for Victoria Secret and Dolce & Gabanna. Alexandra Paressant’s measurements are a 35-24-25 and she is 5’11′ with brown hair and green eyes, check out her pictures here. As far as her affair with Tony goes she says Tony calls on her because Eva doesn’t like to do certain things, and during one of their rendezvous he told her that, “Eva, sexually speaking, does not want to do certain things. She does not want to make love in front of a mirror, does not like [a] certain position and thinks that sperm gives acne. I think this is all BS, especially since X17 retracted its statements about the alleged affair. It also seems like she is tying to get her 15 minutes, because in January of 2008, she released a book “Sexe, scandales et Internet”, in which she tells of her life and her alleged affairs with famous athletes. UPDATE: Rumors came out today that Tony had filed for divorce, though the couple is denying the rumors and TMZ has also retracted their report. However, there are new affair rumors out there. I am just not sure what to believe. It seems like there is definitely something fishy going on! What do you think?"[/IMG]

http://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=2758
    oh no he Fracking didn't!
    I thought that was Thierry Henry's girl?

so he screws around on his wife AND best friend? WTH? this really is the twilight zone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Hmmmm, like I said.........where there is smoke........there is fire. I guess it will all play out soon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wait wait wait lebomb.

and i'm not saying Wikipedia is the be-all end-all authority... BUT:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Paressant
    Alexandra Paressant (born 1979 in La Baule-Escoublac, France) is a Frenchwoman who achieved notoriety after the website X17online.com published articles claiming Paressant had engaged in a sexual relationship with basketball player Tony Parker after being introduced to him the day of his wedding to Eva Longoria-Parker. After Parker denied the allegations in an interview with US Weekly, X17 retracted its statements and apologized for having been misled by Paressant, who was revealed to have forged French iden y do ents and infringed on copyrights by using photos of other models (primarily those of Canadian model Zoe Duchesne) in her claims to have worked for notable fashion brands Dolce & Gabbana and Victoria's Secret.[1]
    thats from 2008.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    let's see... fine parisien pussy vs. tainted mexican ass

mmm

needs a margarita
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah, they proved that one false and I beleive Tony and Eva sued X-17 on that one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    yeah, they proved that one false and I beleive Tony and Eva sued X-17 on that one

................but! She may be back in the picture now. , I dont know what to believe

Random member
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    More than half of marriages end in divorce, why should theirs be any different?

Random member
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    When it comes to celebrities, I guess that percentage is probably somewhere around 80 %.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Probably texting Nash's wife.
    Now that's cold, but damn funny.

By the way, anybody know why Nash and his wife split up?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More than half of marriages end in divorce, why should theirs be any different?
    because of the lovely, beautiful pedestal it was placed upon.

Thread Information