Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Post Count
    Dont bring that kool-aid to a grown man's party!

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    What a big time clutch performance by Williams. That block, plus a huge 3 a few plays before to put the Wildcats up.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    NBA Lockout will be the greatest thing for UofA in a while. It's odd to hope for, but this team, trimmed of some fat, with that recruiting class coming in will own the Pac-10, likely be a top-1/2 seed out West next year and is a legit Final-4 contender. This team's potential is immense as Jones, Parrom, Hill and, to a lesser extend, Perry and Mayes are still growing as players and into significant roles. As they develop and become consistent in effort and production, they will own. I mean complete and utter ownage.

It all hinges on Williams, which hinges on the threat or fulfillment of a lockout. Thankfully the threat of lockout will only increase as the season concludes and the declaration date comes before the season ends, and this isn't getting resolved while the season is still in play.

Keep an eye on Chad Ford's mocks, as my guy says Ford is the most dialed in to Williams' NBA scouting reports, and hope the threat of lockout is enough to undercut any potential high lottery promises. Williams wants to return, but a promise of a top-3 pick and no threat of lockout likely means he's gone.

For what it's worth, I think Williams is likelier to go in the 8-12 range, since he's a comboforward with average rebounding skill for a PF and only slightly above average athleticism for a SF.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    Arizona basketball is definitely back. I just wish my Beavs were doing a little better...

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Arizona basketball is definitely back. I just wish my Beavs were doing a little better...
    Too bad they can't play Arizona more. They own Arizona. Something about the style... Oregon is putting it together too, which can't be too comforting for ya, either. Always liked the Oregon schools (HATE the SoCal and Washington schools), so I hope the Beavers can put together some recruiting classes soon. Shame they couldn't hang on to Jahii Carson, who, may have made a mistake in picking ASU instead if staying committed to OSU.

My Team
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Post Count
    I woulda liked to see Carson and Jabari Brown go to the same school. Jahii Carson and Jabari Brown vs. Josiah Turner and Nick Johnson woulda been an epic backcourt matchup twice a year.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    Too bad they can't play Arizona more. They own Arizona. Something about the style... Oregon is putting it together too, which can't be too comforting for ya, either. Always liked the Oregon schools (HATE the SoCal and Washington schools), so I hope the Beavers can put together some recruiting classes soon. Shame they couldn't hang on to Jahii Carson, who, may have made a mistake in picking ASU instead if staying committed to OSU.
    Actually Robinson can recruit. I'm just not sold on his coaching. The Beavs actually have some good talent. If they don't have a winning season next year Coach Robinson is going to be under some heat though.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Here's for Cal pullin' the upset tonight vs. UCLA!

My Team
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Post Count
    Oh hi, top 10. Longtime no see.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    , what a day. Good news, all my sources remain in tact. Bad news, my sanity may have become a casualty. Hahahaha.... Glad to see UofA is back where they belong in BOTH polls. Top-10, baby! Yeah!!!!

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Streak ends at 8. Horrible game from everyone but Perry and Parrom tonight. Need to regain focus and their edge and give UCLA on Saturday, because they lose that, and they are tied with UCLA for the Conference lead. Can't be having that, now...

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Bad week. Getting ugly. They are gonna fall 7-10 slots, I'm sure.

Good news is two games left for both Arizona and UCLA

Arizona at home vs. the Oregon schools to close out

UCLA on the road vs. the Washington schools to close out.

Hopefully Arizona can rebound from their first losing streak of the season and finish up with a sweep. Sets up well, but I haven't been impressed with their focus and execution this week with the Conference le on the line with a sweep.

My Team
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Post Count
    I hope the big Ukrainian piece of goes back to Europe after this season. I've never seen such a lazy piece of , he makes it Robin Lopez look like he's actually trying. Miller needs to stop giving the two ty white stiffs so much PT.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    I hope the big Ukrainian piece of goes back to Europe after this season. I've never seen such a lazy piece of , he makes it Robin Lopez look like he's actually trying. Miller needs to stop giving the two ty white stiffs so much PT.
    There just isn't enough depth not to play them for a few minutes each half. Should Williams return, with Johnson and Chol being added to Perry, they won't be needed, likely won't be on the roster, and Arizona will be better of for it. Right now, it's a 6-7, 215 SF in Horne, 6-8, 225 CF in Perry and a 6-8, 240 PF in Williams manning both the PF and C position. Hard not to get 10/12 minutes out of the two 6-9+ on the roster.

My Team
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Post Count
    16 minutes is too much for the Lithuanian waste of talent.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    I agree. Just saying they have to be played some for their size and to give the other three some rest.

My Team
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Post Count
    They also need to hire Solo Hill a sports psychiatrist or something lol. He might as well not be on the court these days with how passive he is.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Man, this week has sucked.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Still ranked, 18th in both polls. They sweep Oregon and Oregon State at home, they are the #1 seed in the Pac-10 Tournament. So long as they finish tied with UCLA, they'll net the #1, as far as I know. Best way to ensure is to sweep.

They both sweep this weekend, it comes down to Arizona sweeping Cal vs. UCLA splitting with CAL. Crazy how that 3-OT game may be the weight that shifts their season to the positive yet again.

My Team
    Oregon State Beavers
    Post Count
    Maybe not.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Didn't show it last week, but they are definitely back. They have two 5-star recruits coming in next year and already have a 5-star C committed for the following season.

Are they Final Four back at the moment? No, but one bad weekend doesn't completely undercut everything taken for a young team who's still tied for the 1st in the Pac-10 and still top-20 ranked.

But yeah, it was a horrible week and I completely understand your joke.

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    Locked up co-champs minimum tonight, but have clinched the top seed in the Pac-10 Tournament. This is significant as it means they won't have to potentially face both Washington and UCLA for a le.

My Team
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Post Count
    JMark, don't they have regular season champs locked up due to their overall record?

My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    JMark, don't they have regular season champs locked up due to their overall record?
    Technically they could end the same record-wise as UCLA. That's a co-champ. For purposes of seeding, they go to tie-breakers, which Arizona wins since they swept Wazzu, while UCLA split.

They win on Saturday, they clinch sole championship.

My Team
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Post Count
    Well clinching co-champs is enough of a raon to get trashed tonight. Already downed one 4loko and about to go oiut. heres tooo UA bullying s in the tourney!

To everyone who gives a , JMark is the baddest trigga on this site, and enyone who ever wuestions what he sais os a bag!

Thread Information