Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are gonna love it! I was kinda forced into my first Spurs experience because I was not a basketball fan----but it only took one game and I was hooked Be sure and post your impressions tonight after the game

Have fun, maybe we'll all cross paths

obligatory troll smasher Flux451's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey can I bring a canon rebel camera? Prosumer camera/camcorder

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey can I bring a canon rebel camera? Prosumer camera/camcorder
    Havn't really brought in a camera before but see people with regular digital cameras their all the time. Maybe this helps

All camera policies are event specific, so please call 210-444-5000 to verify prior to coming to the event. No professional camera/video equipment may be brought in for any AT&T Center event including “detachable” lenses, lenses that are longer than 3 inches or flashes. Patrons have the option to take any cameras that are not allowed in back to their car or they can check it in at Guest Services and pick it back up at the end of the event. Please note for "most" events the regular 35mm or digital/disposable cameras are allowed in as long as the lens is not detachable. This is not the case for "all" events. Concerts may have their own policy based on the promoter's requests.

Thread Information