Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    what do you need 4 video cards for???

maybe for Pixar animation studios... CGI type stuff, to help render stuff faster.

cant think of any other use

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

maybe for Pixar animation studios... CGI type stuff, to help render stuff faster.

Yeah, that's pretty much what it's for.

Why don't you buy that epic PC that does the best of everything at maximum for $350? Should of just bought an Xbox 360

Because I want to run games at 2560x1600 with 16xAF and 8xAA. You know, when a 360 couldn't dream of doing half that.

Every time Koriwhat es about something I can't help but think "that is still better than calf tats". Clunky PC cases >>>>> Calf Tats.

So true.

LOL @ 4-5 years.
    Minimum. And last I checked, PCs can do a few things more than a console.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was about to comment on how hideously large OPs case was, but then someone had to go and post one the size of a fridge

small shoebox size computer >> playing Crysis 2 @ max

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was about to comment on how hideously large OPs case was, but then someone had to go and post one the size of a fridge

small shoebox size computer >> playing Crysis 2 @ max
    The case I posted is a mid-tower. It's not huge at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

its watercooled so it can probably to that too (fridge)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW CH whats your thought on USB 3.0? I wan wanting to have at least one 3.0 outlet but dunno yet

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can afford it, the question you ask is wrong. The question is, what DON'T you need 4 video cards for. You can always find some way to use them.

Me, I'm still with my 4 year old desktop, and it does everything I need it to do. I don't have the money to blow on another computer, especially when this one is still kicking and running pretty fast.

I just want to upgrade the monitor to a little bigger size because I watch TV on it, and possibly add another video card so I can watch stuff with an HDMI cable for better resolution.

I already discussed turning this monitor into a small TV. , I may just throw my 360 on it so I can game while watching the Spurs game on the side. As nice as it is to game on a bigger TV, sometimes I wouldn't mind having a smaller monitor. Helps me focus on everything a little better. A bigger TV means more area to cover with your peripheral vision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW CH whats your thought on USB 3.0? I wan wanting to have at least one 3.0 outlet but dunno yet
    It's got the potential to be huge. The setup I bought has 2 USB 3.0 ports. Data transfer up to 4.8 GB/sec.

Probably won't be the massive change that 2.0 was though, which allowed for the powering of devices via the USB connection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if ur doin cad and pixel stuff, u dont buy cards built for games, even if is 4x amd or nvidia 580....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every time Koriwhat es about something I can't help but think "that is still better than calf tats". Clunky PC cases >>>>> Calf Tats.
    and every time i see a reply by you it makes me wonder how long it takes you to actually type it out with those fat in' marshmellow fingers of yours... hey fatty, go ride your stationary bike.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would i need a rig built to do cad work if i work extensively with GIS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey CH since u already post pics of ur setup,

how about pics of ur fiance ..... hehe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey CH since u already post pics of ur setup,

how about pics of ur fiance ..... hehe
    i always knew you were into dude on dude action... barf!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would i need a rig built to do cad work if i work extensively with GIS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i always knew you were into dude on dude action... barf!
    What the are you talking about? He wants to see pictures of my fiancee, so he's into dude on dude? Project your own man-crush desires much?

TDMVP:

That's us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you talking about? He wants to see pictures of my fiancee, so he's into dude on dude? Project your own man-crush desires much?

TDMVP:

That's us.
    why u posting a pic of me and my wifey man

i assume ur the guy in the background...

nice find there man, how u get one of those?

ur a smart man, seeded that b4 someone else will....then again i love milfs and a challenge...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, how the you get one of those?

Beats me man, find a girl who doesn't mind slumming it. That's my strategy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I bought that same 1.5TB hard drive a few weeks ago for the same price and they didn't have free shipping. Even worse, a few days later they dropped the price on it to $99 + free shipping.

That great deal expired a couple of weeks ago though I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cry much crybaby?

people here say my skin is thin, well ... thicken up mother er cause i never asked you to prove you weren't . sorry if my sarcastic asshole-ish ways come across as if i care whether or not you are or aren't and whether or not i care to see a pic of some random chick you took a picture with at a bar in 35mm and enhanced it on your 20gig ram + 800tb hd + 18 super duper video cards with photoshop 3000.

go cry in a corner if you're that sensitive, i'll come get you when dinner is on the table son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I bought that same 1.5TB hard drive a few weeks ago for the same price and they didn't have free shipping. Even worse, a few days later they dropped the price on it to $99 + free shipping.

That great deal expired a couple of weeks ago though I think.
    hdd prices are going down man

i remember i bought my 2tb WD for around 122 each 2-3months ago, now they are around 100 each if you shop around....

the new 3gbs are out i think they are 667gb per platex4 driving down the prices of smaller capacity drives...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I went overkill here to get a PSU that would support crossfire with no worries.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817139009
    Damn, power supplies have gotten cheap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hdd prices are going down man

i remember i bought my 2tb WD for around 122 each 2-3months ago, now they are around 100 each if you shop around....

the new 3gbs are out i think they are 667gb per platex4 driving down the prices of smaller capacity drives...
    I only saw the greens for that price though. I can't go back to 5900 RPM after using 7200 for the last 10 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cry much crybaby?

people here say my skin is thin, well ... thicken up mother er cause i never asked you to prove you weren't . sorry if my sarcastic asshole-ish ways come across as if i care whether or not you are or uaren't and whether or not i care to see a pic of some random chick you took a picture with at a bar in 35mm and enhanced it on your 20gig ram + 800tb hd + 18 super duper video cards with photoshop 3000.

go cry in a corner if you're that sensitive, i'll come get you when dinner is on the table son.

You can't make this kind of stupidity up.

You have to be the most idiotic person on SpursTalk. It's baffling how little brainpower you possess. Yeah kori, I'm thin-skinned because a guy asked to see a pic of my fiancee and you started talking about guy on guy action. Hilarious.
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 01-25-2011 at 08:52 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont miss big clunky pc cases! Thank god im no nerd game playing fool.
    I don't think I've ever had a problem with you on here and have even stuck up for you when people were exposing you as a long haired got with Spurs tattooed on your calves, but quit trying to convince everyone you're some cool guy and maybe you'll stop getting your feelings hurt and wont feel the need to try and impress people on a message board .

Anyways, awesome setup CH I spent $2,000 on my PC back in 2007 and this thing still runs pretty much every game on max so you should be good for a long time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

btw, nice find there CH (not talking about the comp.)

id post pics of my chick but id have nothing to gain

mine made me tone down my gaming ALOT though

Thread Information