Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count

There you go koriwhat. Yep. I'm a nerd. See what all those nerdy hobbies have done to my social life!?!?!

Secondly, you are a male secretary who has tattoos of his favorite basketball team on his calves, posting on an internet forum for basketball, in a section called, "The Geek Zone", a forum that you have made numerous posts about pertaining to your love of all things Apple. Yes, you have a -ton of room to be calling other people nerds and telling them they need to accept themselves. Just how the do you reconcile calling other people nerds, pretending it's such a derogatory term, while you have 7200+ posts to an internet forum? If calling me a "nerd" assists you in salvaging or recovering some of your ego, by all means go for it. I'm happy to help.

But keep this in mind: I have an awesome new computer, a beautiful fiancee, and a good life. You have a part time job and calf-tats. I win. You ing lose.

Koriwhat- I'm sorry dude, I generally don't mind your posting and I don't give a about your having calf tats and I've always thought the amount of flak you've taken from the mav s was bull , so no hard feelings at all, but...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall can think what yall want about me which is perfectly fine by me and i'm not here to knock on crybaby's girl but i mos def have had better, body and face! no in' doubt about it!

gotta love the suckin' that's going on between tacocrapfajitas and crybaby. yo tacocrap, crybaby give it to you nightly or you just suck all the dudes off?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His gf is pretty hot I'm not sure how you can really try to talk about her considering what you've probably had in your lifetime got. And the whole "Why would you want to be tied down? Single life is awesome!" bit wreaks of the fat nerd in middle school saying he doesn't want to date anyone because nobody is mature enough for him...keep trying to talk yourself out of feeling like a complete got. I think a girl would rather bang a dude into gaming than they would a guy with calf tats, I can just see the reaction people must have when they see that . I'm probably one of the biggest fans on this board, and if I saw that I would wouldn't be able to stop laughing.
    i've never talked about her... what don't you understand? the words i've typed are there in black and white for your suckin' ass to read over and over again. comprehend mother er!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm trying to portray myself as an internet badass? wow, that's news to me.
    yall can think what yall want about me which is perfectly fine by me and i'm not here to knock on crybaby's girl but i mos def have had better, body and face! no in' doubt about it!

gotta love the suckin' that's going on between tacocrapfajitas and crybaby. yo tacocrap, crybaby give it to you nightly or you just suck all the dudes off?
    i've never talked about her... what don't you understand? the words i've typed are there in black and white for your suckin' ass to read over and over again. comprehend mother er!
    Keyword here is "had". Let me guess, she saw you in capris and ended it on the spot? That also explains why you initially didn't believe my initial post with her pic. If you've had "better", why is it so hard to believe that I was with someone like my fiancee?

Oh, that's right. You're just talking . But you don't want to be an internet badass. Got it. You know koriwhat, when you stop lying to yourself and accept the fact that you are what you are, then we will all be better off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keyword here is "had". Let me guess, she saw you in capris and ended it on the spot? That also explains why you initially didn't believe my initial post with her pic. If you've had "better", why is it so hard to believe that I was with someone like my fiancee?

Oh, that's right. You're just talking . But you don't want to be an internet badass. Got it. You know koriwhat, when you stop lying to yourself and accept the fact that you are what you are, then we will all be better off.
    god you're such a in' idiot it's too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tacocrapfajitas and Crybaby... such a witty guy, it's no wonder this guy has banged such hot chicks with that sense of humor, long greasy hair, and those calf tats... who could resist such obvious signs he is carrying hepa is. If he spends half as much time in hot chicks as he does defending his tats and trailer park style, he has sex about 26 hours a day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tacocrapfajitas and Crybaby... such a witty guy, it's no wonder this guy has banged such hot chicks with that sense of humor, long greasy hair, and those calf tats... who could resist such obvious signs he is carrying hepa is. If he spends half as much time in hot chicks as he does defending his tats and trailer park style, he has sex about 26 hours a day
    ah, how cute... you see this crybaby? so sweet your little boyfriend is staying around to stick up for you.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    koriwhat, behave like a decent human being, please. your hurt is evident, but you need to stop behaving like that because it only makes things worse.

EDIT : I want to be nicer.
    Last edited by MiamiHeat; 01-26-2011 at 01:25 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    What the are you talking about? He wants to see pictures of my fiancee, so he's into dude on dude? Project your own man-crush desires much?

TDMVP:

That's us.
    your girl looks like the actress from Entourage that is dating Turtle :P

congrats on the engagement

Last edited by MiamiHeat; 01-26-2011 at 01:13 AM.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sign a prenup, yo. atleast so you can keep your new computer.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    bro, now that I see it more

did you just swipe a picture of Dania Ramirez? she looks exactly like her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

also, MiamiHeat, pizza's ready... better go check on it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously, congrats on getting engaged to a hottie, CH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So um, back to my LED monitor question. Yay or nay?
    what size u planning to get?

if 24inch, u should check out the dell 23' IPS panels which are superior to LED/TN panels...and its cheaper if you can find a 10-15% discount code voucher on the net

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah, how cute... you see this crybaby? so sweet your little boyfriend is staying around to stick up for you.
    "Hi, my name is koriwhat. I'm not a nerd, and don't like gaming, but I will stop in on a forum called "The Geek Zone" and post in threads about new computers to share this knowledge with other people and talk about what nerds they are. Whenever someone catches me saying something re edly, absurdly hypocritical, I will say that's just me being sarcastic and go back to admiring my calf tats."
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 01-26-2011 at 10:44 AM.

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what size u planning to get?

if 24inch, u should check out the dell 23' IPS panels which are superior to LED/TN panels...and its cheaper if you can find a 10-15% discount code voucher on the net
    I was thinking the 21"-24" variety. Nothing so big I'll need to take off my glasses to use, but something big enough where I can watch TV from across the room. I want this monitor to use as another TV in my kitchen so I don't miss Spurs games while I'm cooking (I'm like the guy in the radio spots).

Now I know what you're thinking, why not use the bigger monitor to watch TV? Simple answer, this 19" monitor has speakers built in that are pretty good for TV viewing, but not so much for music. The next monitor I get probably won't have built in speakers, so yeah.

I've seen some LG LED monitors going for about $160 refurbished on Overstock. I'm not against refurbished stuff as I've actually had good success buying some items like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, lol at the continued gay jokes from koriwhat. Closeted and in denial much?

Che cazzo stai dicendo? DisgruntledLionFan#54,927's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    At that size and probable viewing distance, I don't think it'll matter what type of monitor you get, NE.

EDIT: I now see what you're going after. Disregard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was thinking the 21"-24" variety. Nothing so big I'll need to take off my glasses to use, but something big enough where I can watch TV from across the room. I want this monitor to use as another TV in my kitchen so I don't miss Spurs games while I'm cooking (I'm like the guy in the radio spots).

Now I know what you're thinking, why not use the bigger monitor to watch TV? Simple answer, this 19" monitor has speakers built in that are pretty good for TV viewing, but not so much for music. The next monitor I get probably won't have built in speakers, so yeah.

I've seen some LG LED monitors going for about $160 refurbished on Overstock. I'm not against refurbished stuff as I've actually had good success buying some items like that.
    To be honest, monitor quality is so high these days I think you're going to be thrilled with whatever you decide on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Three of the greatest words in the English language:

OUT FOR DELIVERY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think I've ever had a problem with you on here and have even stuck up for you when people were exposing you as a long haired got with Spurs tattooed on your calves, but quit trying to convince everyone you're some cool guy and maybe you'll stop getting your feelings hurt and wont feel the need to try and impress people on a message board .

Anyways, awesome setup CH I spent $2,000 on my PC back in 2007 and this thing still runs pretty much every game on max so you should be good for a long time

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Holy dude.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Gah, built-in speakers, I just cried on the inside.

What type of audio set-up do you guys run when gaming? That buttkicker thread I started died a quick death which kind of surprised me. I figured one or two of you s had given it a whirl at some point.

There are very few games that have solid audio mixes. BC2 is one of them and I just got around to playing it. It's often overlooked, but quality sound enhances the experience for me.

I also give a long cry whenever I go over to AVS and look at some of their theater builds. Why can't I game on a 14' screen hitting 110 dBs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talking a lot about guy on guy and boyfriends this thread huh? Probably thinking about CH pulling that long hair of yours while hes stuffing you
    And yeah I'm "sticking up for him" because we're such close friends and I don't think I've ever had a convo with him in a thread the entire 3 years I've lurked and posted here, just got tired of your tough guy act and decided to join in on the gaybashing everyone else puts on you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your girl looks like the actress from Entourage that is dating Turtle :P

congrats on the engagement

I was about to ask CH why he was dating the worst Hero's character ever. I forgot she was also in Entourage.

Your gf is a ty actress, CH. Sorry.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Wasn't she in the Sopranos as well?

Regardless, you're not supposed to critique her acting a en. Just stare at her s, if your eyes don't lock in her forehead first.

Thread Information