Page 199 of 238 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 5943
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    The time to prove it has arrived...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    With set triggers on that Mauser & Otis Taylor lamenting "Ten Million Slaves" Channing Tatum, in maniacal flight as "Pretty Boy" Floyd is put down.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi - (2016) - 9.75/10

An absolute masterpiece and must see. I can't believe I hadn't heard of, or gotten around to seeing it until tonight.

Killary Clinton, tbh. Her and her fugly daughter Chelsea and Susan Rice and Barack Hussein Obummer should have all been drawn and quartered over that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Remember, fellows:::it was still when CBS would air the Finals games out of Los Angeles on tape delay...

"It's no longer the white man's game."

"Say 'cunnilingus.'"
    Pennsylvania State
    High School Basketball
    Champions

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard (something like that).

I expected less, but it was funny. You cannot miss with Samuel Jackson though, and the cast was pretty solid. For what it is, 7/10

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Uncharted 4/10

If Mark Wahlberg wasnt cast as Sully, id gave it a 5. I had a feeling i was watching Cade Yager from the Transformers and not Sully from the games. Tom Hollad was ok, but still, pretty re ed they didnt cast an older Drake. The use of Antonio Banderas also ing re ed. If u have a good actor like him, ing use him u dumb s. Anyway, that Nate Fillion fan film was still 10x better than this wanna be fun adventure.
    Oh and the music was also . Should have just used the music from the games... anyway, play the games or watch cut scenes from the games on youtube.

I also saw the new Wrong turn movie. Thats like a 4, or a 3, or a 5. Idk, i didnt really care about it that much.

Ghostbusters afterlife 5/10. I expected more. That asian kid went on my nerves and it was clear as day that movie had a bunch of reshoots. The use of old Ghostbusters was also not that epic, as it could have been... also where the was the classic music. The more i think of it, its not even a 5. But more like a 3.

Tucker and Dale vs Evil 7/10. I had no idea about this movie and am happy to have caught it on tv las night. Pretty ing great. Reminded me of Edgard Wright movies.
    Last edited by Texas_Ranger; 02-13-2022 at 03:38 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Tucker and Dale vs Evil 7/10. I had no idea about this movie and am happy to have caught it on tv las night. Pretty ing great. Reminded me of Edgard Wright movies.
    Precisely!!!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Unhinged (2020) - second time - 5/10

Just a little unrealistic. People don't brutally torture and murder people over instantaneous road rage.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Uncharted 4/10

If Mark Wahlberg wasnt cast as Sully, id gave it a 5. I had a feeling i was watching Cade Yager from the Transformers and not Sully from the games. Tom Hollad was ok, but still, pretty re ed they didnt cast an older Drake.
    Wait they actually made a movie of that ? Which part of the games? I think the last game (Uncharted 4) was the best one tbh especially in terms of plot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wait they actually made a movie of that ? Which part of the games? I think the last game (Uncharted 4) was the best one tbh especially in terms of plot.
    they took most parts from 3 and 4, but it's not really following any of the games.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    they took most parts from 3 and 4, but it's not really following any of the games.
    that's kind of dumb then. The story arc from 4 alone could have made a fantastic movie while incorporating parts of 3 as well for background. Nate, Sam, Rafe, Nadine, Sully, Elaina. Flying all over the world to find Libertalia and the epic climax at the treasure. A fun era of my life. I could have made an excellent 2.5-3 hour movie out of that.

The only character I was never really a fan of was Chloe, but she wasn't really a part of 4

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    that's kind of dumb then. The story arc from 4 alone could have made a fantastic movie while incorporating parts of 3 as well for background. Nate, Sam, Rafe, Nadine, Sully, Elaina. Flying all over the world to find Libertalia and the epic climax at the treasure. A fun era of my life. I could have made an excellent 2.5-3 hour movie out of that.

The only character I was never really a fan of was Chloe, but she wasn't really a part of 4
    Well in this one you only get a young Nate, Sully, thats not acting or looking like Sully, Chloe and a fake Nadine, as she acts like Nadine from 4, but has another name. Antonio Banderas plays the main villain, but idk of who he reminds me from games. Anyway, he does a fine job, but what they do with him is just re ed. Oh, theres also a little scene with kid Nate and Sam, which is pretty much like in U4, when Sam leaves Nate... it also looks like they wanna make a sequel.

My favorite part by far was when Nolan North made a cameo.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well in this one you only get a young Nate, Sully, thats not acting or looking like Sully, Chloe and a fake Nadine, as she acts like Nadine from 4, but has another name. Antonio Banderas plays the main villain, but idk of who he reminds me from games. Anyway, he does a fine job, but what they do with him is just re ed. Oh, theres also a little scene with kid Nate and Sam, which is pretty much like in U4, when Sam leaves Nate... it also looks like they wanna make a sequel.

My favorite part by far was when Nolan North made a cameo.
    they needed to make it like the game, particularly the 4 story arc while referencing the earlier ones. The game story arc production was just perfect. They never did quite determine whether Sam and Nadine were going to end up together, but that seemed pretty obvious from the DLC sequel to U4 ("The Lost Legacy") though not mentioned in the epilogue of U4. Now the Nate and Sam kid chapters were pretty good in the game fwiw. Another thing I was thrilled about in the game was that Nate ended up with Elaina and not Chloe.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

I enjoyed this remake on HBO / Hulu

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

I enjoyed this remake on HBO / Hulu
    I haven't tried this yet, but the original is a bit interminable and in dire need of editing. Power had a way of weighing down a movie.

I want to try this new one, but am afraid it will disappoint.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I haven't tried this yet, but the original is a bit interminable and in dire need of editing. Power had a way of weighing down a movie.

I want to try this new one, but am afraid it will disappoint.
    I think you will enjoy. Strong cast. I didn't see the twist coming til the final 10 minutes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Once Upon A time in Hollywood : 8/10 It's a Tarantino so yeah, not bad; the ending was great though lol

Gunpowder Milkshake : 6/10; action scenes were pretty good, but it felt like I watched that kind of movie before; been there, done that

Re-watch : They Live. 10/10, still great

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Speed Kills (based on a true story) : 6/10

Not terribly done, just kind of .....sad. But it was a true story, I guess.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The Worst Person in the World was great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Once Upon A time in Hollywood : 8/10 It's a Tarantino so yeah, not bad; the ending was great though
    Tarantino delivered cathartic watershed moments there & God bless him for that.

50 years due.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    West Side Story (2021) - 6/10

The original is literally the only musical I can tolerate, so I gave this one a watch. I liked everything but the two leads. Tony and Maria are both godawful in this version. Spray-tanned Natalie Wood was way better tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    West Side Story (2021) - 6/10

The original is literally the only musical I can tolerate, so I gave this one a watch. I liked everything but the two leads. Tony and Maria are both godawful in this version. Spray-tanned Natalie Wood was way better tbh
    Heck, the only musical I could ever really get on board with was "The Pick of Destiny" (2006). It was corny as but at least Jack Black made it funny as .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    New Scream - 3/10
    If only the town had more than 2 cops, 2 hospital workers and just a random person on a street, everyone would be fine. Also, love how even after being stabbed like 10 times, you can still move pretty normal just the next day. Another thing you just have to love is how a skinny girl can be stronger than full adult men. I did like that the character dies just as her character in Once upon a time in Hollywood. Anyway, if u like ty acting and ty horror, with a bunch of scare fakeouts, this is just for you.
    Ohhh, yea, loved the political messege. White people bad, cause only they die, while the poc survive even after being stabbed all over the body. Just end this re ed franchise, just as Halloween. Make something new you non creative losers.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Half Baked (1998) - 1.5/10

Just all around stupid

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Tarantino delivered cathartic watershed moments there & God bless him for that.

50 years due.
    Would be great to force Tex, Krenwinkel, Squeaky, & the rest of those s to watch the movie with their eyeballs pried open Clockwork Orange-style, and film their reaction.

Thread Information