Page 97 of 238 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 5943
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    8MM, Part 2...from '04 I believe. It was on the cable and so I DVR'ed it. A lot of nudity, snatch, ass, breasts, the whole thing. The main girl (name escapes me) is fine. ALL the girls are drop dead gorgeous and so naked. A nice, though abbreviated lesbian scene toward the beginning is done with lots of ass cracks and trimmed beaver pelts.

The plot is not bad though it becomes apparent 2/3 thru what is happening. Slick, quick and clean, it was an enjoyable 90 minutes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    The Iceman - 6/10. Not a great film but Michael Shannon is very convincing as Kuklinski. Becoming one of my fav actors.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    Endless Love. Don't ing ask - 2/10

Bears almost no resemblance at all to the book. More like some low-rent Nicholas Sparks bull .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oldboy (2013) 6/10

Another remake that didn't measure up. Still good but since I've seen the original I cant give it style points.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Endless Love. Don't ing ask - 2/10

Bears almost no resemblance at all to the book. More like some low-rent Nicholas Sparks bull .
    From the '80s? If so I know what you mean, but, I still enjoyed it. Shields was gorgeous and Shirley Knight was at prime then. Contrast her there to, say...."As Good As It Gets." Stunning.

And the part where Don Murray spots that little SOB across the street in NYC is a riot. The little er burnt his house to the ground. LMAO!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    From the '80s? If so I know what you mean, but, I still enjoyed it. Shields was gorgeous and Shirley Knight was at prime then. Contrast her there to, say...."As Good As It Gets." Stunning.

And the part where Don Murray spots that little SOB across the street in NYC is a riot. The little er burnt his house to the ground. LMAO!!!
    That part is ing hilarious!

Sadly I was referring to the remake. The original, while compared to the book, was still hilarious in its unintentional creepiness

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    That part is ing hilarious!

Sadly I was referring to the remake. The original, while compared to the book, was still hilarious in its unintentional creepiness
    I didn't know they'd remade it. Who is the girl?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    I didn't know they'd remade it. Who is the girl?
    Gabriella Wilde. Also was in the Carrie remake.

Don't get your hopes up though; it was a PG-13. Another thing about the movie that makes no damn sense.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Robocop, classic action movie.

one of my favorite scenes
    http://vimeo.com/86014703

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Instructions Not Included (sub led) -

A solid 7/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    The Lego Movie - 9/10.

Damn. Surprisingly great movie. Reminded me of Toy Story with its ability to completely satisfy kids and adult audiences.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    The Right Stuff - 8/10

Banned
    Name
    Danny
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    42 - 6.5/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    "The Mark" from 1961. It deals with a child molester played by Stuart Whitman. Rod Steiger plays the psychologist who treats Whitman while in prison and then as his parole officer when he is released after 3 years confinement. Takes place not here in the states but in England. Whitman does not actually molest the 8 year old girl, but, takes her with that intent. He readily admits this and after his release he settles into society in his profession as an accountant where he immediately makes his mark with good work there in a prestigious firm that his parole officer arranged for him. He begins to date his bosses secretary, a widow with a 10 year old girl, who is precocious and for lack of a more suitable term, yes, alluring. This is where the film rests and then breaks as Whitman's past is exposed and he's ostracized by his land lady, work place and girlfriend. Whitman is exquisite and gently works the role with restraint and dignity. Steiger is sensational as he treats Whitman not with pathos, but, with clarity and realistic expectations for both himself and Whitman.

It is a great film that showcases the class system of the UK time & again in big & small ways and it is fascinating.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Thor 2 - 7,1/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gravity - 6/10. Effects were impressive but too predictable throughout IMO.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Saw the National Theatre's production of War Horse in a movie theater. For all the simple sentimentality and required suspension of disbelief, it was really quite moving. And of course the technical aspects were awesome. Intermission was ridiculoisly long.

8/10

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Gravity 7/10 - Aesthetics and tech stuff aside, the movie was not that good. I don't know how this movie is even in the same stratosphere as 12 Years. I guess the cracker guilt is getting to the 77% white voters...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Gravity 7/10 - Aesthetics and tech stuff aside, the movie was not that good. I don't know how this movie is even in the same stratosphere as 12 Years.
    Gravity is one of those rare films that in spite of studios low expectations, (It was in DVD production before playing in the theaters) and poor critic reviews, was well received by the public…Now the bandwagon folks are all over it…When I saw it I was not expecting much but was pleasantly surprised…The “Never give up” theme was inspirational…

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    On The Waterfront - 10/10 : Just a great, great movie. Eva Marie Saint was a hottie back then.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Her - I think the scene where Phoenix fapped to Goddess's voice was pretty lame tbh. A 's voice can be very deceptive imho, some es sound sweet as (like those young female radio news reporters and talkshow hosts) on air but if you visit their website and see their photos you'd want to

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A 's voice can be very deceptive imho, some es sound sweet as (like those young female radio news reporters and talkshow hosts) on air but if you visit their website and see their photos you'd want to
    But what if she sounds good AND looks good too?

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    ^ that's why I agree with our Jacob that the ending of Her would've been great if "Samantha" came to the real life... Phoenix would start a relationship with "Samantha" and Goddess would've qualified for Golden Globe and Oscar

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Grave Encounters - 5.5/10

Canadian horror movie done Blair Witch style in an mental asylum. Run of the mill horror movie with some decent jump scares. I enjoy the Paranormal Activity type horror genre so this is prob getting rated higher than it should. Streaming on Netflix as well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    On The Waterfront - 10/10 : Just a great, great movie. Eva Marie Saint was a hottie back then.
    I just don't get it, t. I've tried this film numerous times and I just don't see the appeal.

Thread Information