Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like he is loaned back to Laboral Kutxa Vitoria for the rest of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From his facebook page:

It was my usual medical tests yesterday. Everything was fine. Everyone welcome. At least 30 players is here now. Today two training programme... I look forward to a long day...

Átestem az ilyenkor szokásos orvosi vizsgálatokon még tegnap. Mindent rendben találtak. Mindenki nagy szeretettel fogadott. Legalább 30 játékos van itt most. Ma két edzés a program...Hosszú nap elé nézek...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    European Lifer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Hanga is already 26? Didn't realize we drafted him when he was 22. Would be nice to see him in summer league, but it seems like he has no interest in playing there. His youtube videos look pretty good, but so did Marcus Haislip videos and he was terrible . If we have an extra roster spot than he would be a good risk for the minimum, but he could probably make more money overseas. If he isn't on the roster by next season we will probably never see him in a Spurs uniform imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Adam Hanga has traveled to San Antonio. He passed medical examination of #Spurs. Likely to play Summer League. Baskonia contract until 2018.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the unlikely scenario that he shines in Summer league- does he have a reasonable buyout?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the unlikely scenario that he shines in Summer league- does he have a reasonable buyout?
    I haven't seen any specific number mentioned anywhere but I doubt that it's high enough to count against the cap (it would have to be more than $650,000).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs just going through the motions. I don't believe his outside shot has improved anywhere near enough that he will ever even get a camp invite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm excited they got him on the SL roster. Should be fun to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very nice, glad I was wrong that he had no interest playing in the summer league. Probably was forced to play if he wants a shot on the team, but it's going to be great to see him play against better compe ion.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very nice, glad I was wrong that he had no interest playing in the summer league. Probably was forced to play if he wants a shot on the team, but it's going to be great to see him play against better compe ion.
    Spurs threatened to send his rights to Orlando

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thought this guy was supposed to show up for summer league? he's more of a bum than ryan richards... i remember a few years back he was even quoted saying something along the lines of not wanting to come to the nba

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thought this guy was supposed to show up for summer league? he's more of a bum than ryan richards... i remember a few years back he was even quoted saying something along the lines of not wanting to come to the nba
    1. No one is more of a bum than RR. At least Hanga has consistently played high level euro ball, and not the Afghanistan league or some .
    2. If he didn't come, he was probably told not to. They knew they wanted Simmons, and he's likely in the spot Hanga would have uselessly occupied, since he's not coming this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. No one is more of a bum than RR. At least Hanga has consistently played high level euro ball, and not the Afghanistan league or some .
    2. If he didn't come, he was probably told not to. They knew they wanted Simmons, and he's likely in the spot Hanga would have uselessly occupied, since he's not coming this year.
    Could have given him Denmon's spot. 'Cause God knows he ain't using it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Offseason Workout:

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he'll be 27 by seasons end and there's nothing imminent or even on the radar regarding him joining the spurs. maybe he'll come over late like prigioni, but my hopes of this guy coming over and being an impact guy flew out the window some time ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he'll be 27 by seasons end and there's nothing imminent or even on the radar regarding him joining the spurs. maybe he'll come over late like prigioni, but my hopes of this guy coming over and being an impact guy flew out the window some time ago
    Given how Simmons has played-
    It's hard to see him coming over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he ever makes the team, but I wouldn't be against giving him a training camp invite next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see him getting any consideration for a roster spot even if Manu retires. In his now fourth season playing in Spain Hanga is still only shooting 21% from 3. There are enough other prospects in the pipeline that warrant a closer look.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's real pesky. Not much of an offensive threat but he plays a role in one of the best defenses in the euroleague

Thread Information