Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Baby, get your white ass back to bed, so you can watch Tyson the out of me again, while you watch

Ain't no tramp daughter in law ho gonna treat my boy dat way.
    crofl, UMP, with the double, back to back troll goods imho

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son, i am proud of what leader west did. god bless your sources

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    CP3/West will be traded this summer. CP3 in a straight up deal and West in a S&T. I surte do miss DC2 and MT5 right now...sigh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 to the Lakers...nothing new to see here.

I am the man with no name Hornets1's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Monty should start j jack next game

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons I just spoke with a friend of mine who has close connections to the team and he said that right after tonight's loss David West blew up on Chris Paul inside the locker room in front of the entire team and coaching staff. From what I was told and it really shouldn't be a big surprise is that West and the rest of the team is getting tired of Paul's lack of effort (particular his lack of scoring and aggressiveness) and tonight was apparently the final straw. I only got to speak to my friend for a few minutes, but he said that West was furious and was yelling at Paul about his at ude and lack of effort. He also said that the coaching staff asked everyone to leave after a couple of minutes and are trying to keep everything quiet. I will update more once I talk to him again.

All I can say is that it is about damn time.

nobody gives a about New Orleans you straight jacket wearing insane er...give it up dawg...it's ova....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    West is an atrocity on D, gives zero effort. Hes one to talk
    I agree

David West is overrated; like Dirk, he is a big SG

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree

David West is overrated; like Dirk, he is a big SG
    Yep, and Bosh too.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And the Hornets have the pieces to be really good. A big defensive center in Okafor and really good perimeter players. But CP3 really screwing things up. The blowup was good for CP3 though. Watch him go off in the next game.

ambchang is my bitch Daddy_Of_All_Trolls's Avatar
    My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    New Orleans is am enigma, they have managed to keep the Saints forever, but aside from football and college, what other sports succeed there? They once had an ABA franchise, and the Jazz fled for Utah early in their history. The Hornets started in Charlotte, and their replacement, the Bobcats, seems to be surviving. If there is a movement for reduction of teams, the Hornets are near the top of the list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    West and CP3 have only a few weeks to go, fully paid, and their out of NOLA uniforms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, did he really call him out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you getting trolled

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    West and CP3 have only a few weeks to go, fully paid, and their out of NOLA uniforms.
    I may actually start rooting for them once that happens. This duo should have ended after 121-63. West is a black hole on offense, CP3 is whiny little sourpuss. Should have kept Collison and Thornton and started over. Losers.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    sons trust me the source is legit and obviously West tearing into Paul the other night worked. Paul dropped 23 and 14 tonight and actually showed some legit effort for the first time since about the first month of the season.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Paul was dominating until hurting his ankle late in the 3rd. He gutted it out in the 4th, but thankfully Willie Green, Landry, and Jack had big games. Bench was great tonight, even Gray with his defense and rebounding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons trust me the source is legit and obviously West tearing into Paul the other night worked. Paul dropped 23 and 14 tonight and actually showed some legit effort for the first time since about the first month of the season.
    BR,
    First off, big ups to you for dropping the dime on Paul. You've been saying, for several weeks, that Paul was throwing out less than max effort.

I've not been a big fan of West, but if he really did this, I've got to give him some props.

Now my question to you is, what do you think is the source of Paul's "mental checkout"? Even if you have to ask your source, that would be good to know. Is he dreaming of an Amara/Carmelo union?

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    BR,
    First off, big ups to you for dropping the dime on Paul. You've been saying, for several weeks, that Paul was throwing out less than max effort.

I've not been a big fan of West, but if he really did this, I've got to give him some props.

Now my question to you is, what do you think is the source of Paul's "mental checkout"? Even if you have to ask your source, that would be good to know. Is he dreaming of an Amara/Carmelo union?
    Paul was playing like crap even before they even got together, so that's not it.

Thread Information