Page 136 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4348
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No way, bene. This time, THIS time, this time I'm hangin'.

CHARGE!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread needs to stay above the skunker thread.

Do your job people.

--The Hoodie

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread needs to stay above the skunker thread.

Do your job people.

--The Hoodie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Back to the top of the front page

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Biography:
    Naruto rulez
    Interests:
    Watching anime and dressing up like Naruto characters
    Night clerk at Wal-Mart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New video of naruto luva released, gets possesed by a sharingan midway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to keep this above the Skunker thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to keep this above the Skunker thread.
    You really don't. It's not the first time he tries to pull that off, but eventually he chicken s, per par.

Doubt this thread will ever be topped, despite not being on "top"... he knows that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You really don't. It's not the first time he tries to pull that off, but eventually he chicken s, per par.

Doubt this thread will ever be topped, despite not being on "top"... he knows that.
    I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Feel free to put a call into sugar britches at any time...that's what you always do.

Now,,,

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ you already quit multiple times at this game... now it's just another culburn rodeo until you chicken to the reading room again

lettuce proceed

lol boruto

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ you already quit multiple times at this game... now it's just another culburn rodeo until you chicken to the reading room again

lettuce proceed

lol boruto
    I never quit. One of you sent an anonymous letter to Ellis and got my thread tossed...

[[[ o, Ms. Ellis,

I love the Spurs and wanted to write to you and express my sadness that it is near impossible to post on the NBA Forum because of this Dale/Cubby guy. Can you please block him? And if you can't do that, please block those threads he keeps putting at the top of the queue. I would really appreciate that and will then post here all the time.

Go Spurs.

Respectfully,

- El.....uh, I mean, - Jane Doe]]]

Crawl, you mother er, crawl!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lettuce proceed

lol boruto
    truth nuke tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^
    I never quit. One of you sent an anonymous letter to Ellis and got my thread tossed...

[[[ o, Ms. Ellis,

I love the Spurs and wanted to write to you and express my sadness that it is near impossible to post on the NBA Forum because of this Dale/Cubby guy. Can you please block him? And if you can't do that, please block those threads he keeps putting at the top of the queue. I would really appreciate that and will then post here all the time.

Go Spurs.

Respectfully,

- bene.....uh, I mean, - Jane Doe]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[[[ o, Ms. Ellis,

Go Spurs.

Respectfully,

Was this an attempt at humor? Pretty damn unfunny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back on top.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

lettuce proceed

lol boruto
    Bail Robinson

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was this an attempt at humor? Pretty damn unfunny

[[[ o, Ms. Ellis,

Go Spurs.

Respectfully,

- Shi.....uh, I mean, - Jane Doe]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

[[[ o, Ms. Ellis,

Go Spurs.

Respectfully,

looks as legit as Naruto towelhead pretending to be black, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can get it done ask that got to explain this gem:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Afternoon old man. Dance for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Genie

When Naruto Uzumaki found a bottle and opened it, Genie came out of the bottle and claimed that he would grant them three wishes, though no one believed him. To verify the Genie's claim, Naruto wished for an entire plate of barbeque. The Genie granted his wish and notified Team 7 that they now had two remaning wishes. The trio told the Genie to wait while they think of their next wishes. Genie complied, but told them that they had used another wish. The Genie did go back to his bottle and the genin (excluding Hinata and Chōji) proceeded to fight over its posession, each wanting to make the last wish for themselves.
    After much fighting, the Genie reappeared and the genin prepared to make their wish. However,Kakashi arrived and asked for some change before they could do so. The Genie granted him his wish and disappeared, promising to return in another thousand years, much to everyone's dismay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good evening fake r

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Genie

When Naruto Uzumaki found a bottle and opened it, Genie came out of the bottle and claimed that he would grant them three wishes, though no one believed him. To verify the Genie's claim, Naruto wished for an entire plate of barbeque. The Genie granted his wish and notified Team 7 that they now had two remaning wishes. The trio told the Genie to wait while they think of their next wishes. Genie complied, but told them that they had used another wish. The Genie did go back to his bottle and the genin (excluding Hinata and Chōji) proceeded to fight over its posession, each wanting to make the last wish for themselves.
    After much fighting, the Genie reappeared and the genin prepared to make their wish. However,Kakashi arrived and asked for some change before they could do so. The Genie granted him his wish and disappeared, promising to return in another thousand years, much to everyone's dismay.

I wonder what kind of BBQ Naruto got from det genie?

Narutoluva woulda been like, "Hey Genie, can you change my photobucket links to not use my user name?".

Thread Information