But only because of Peter Dinklage

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tonights episode supposed to be off the charts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Interesting theory online...you know how Bran has these visions and screams father and his dad can hear him? The 3 eyed raven and him debate whether his dad actually heard him or not. Obviously Eddard did hear Bran...so what if the Mad king who heard ,"burn them" all the time wasn't mad at all and it was one of these travelers telling him to burn all the white walkers but it drove him mad? There's a bunch of theories that go into detail on youtube...makes sense.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    An odd last "vision" by the three eyed Raven. Other than bran discovering he can manipulate the past, if that's truly what happened there.

Name
    Ubuntu
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Orlando Magic
    You know what ruins the show? Social media. I like to be surprised and all this week, I ignored social media surrounding this show as much as possible. I'm actually even more satisfied after watching this episode of answers that the SHOW is suppose to give you.

Now, I should ignore thebesteva since he's coming up with all these theories that might be true.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Interesting theory online...you know how Bran has these visions and screams father and his dad can hear him? The 3 eyed raven and him debate whether his dad actually heard him or not. Obviously Eddard did hear Bran...so what if the Mad king who heard ,"burn them" all the time wasn't mad at all and it was one of these travelers telling him to burn all the white walkers but it drove him mad? There's a bunch of theories that go into detail on youtube...makes sense.
    Not sure about that one. Many of the Targs throughout history have been crazy as a result of their inbreeding, and many of them have had an obsession with fire, including the Mad King on both.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hold the mother in door

hope and change
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    I thought the dead couldn't go into that tree cave, the Bran crew already fought some when they arrived and they were supposedly safe in the cave. also, what was the tree people's plan? were they just happy to have some company?
    and LOL at Bran letting himself get grabbed, what an idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ghost

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty cheap plot device with Bran not knowing he could have ed the entire thing up going into his visions alone.

But poor Hodor So many feels for our fat friend.

They kill off Dire wolves with 1 seconds of screen time lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    Thought it was Summer

but still

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thought it was Summer

but still
    Yeah Ghost and Nimeria are the only ones still alive.

So that Wolf's name was Summer? That's what reddit meant when it kept going on about 'the death of summer' lol. I was like wtf does that mean

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How about the sister and bro Grey joys stealing the sea lambos

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    GOT needs to drop the iron islands arc just like they did with Dorne. At this point, they need to focus on three places, The North, Kings Landing, and Daneryous war against the Slavers.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    GOT needs to drop the iron islands arc just like they did with Dorne. At this point, they need to focus on three places, The North, Kings Landing, and Daneryous war against the Slavers.
    So you're saying drop the plot lines for the 2 kingdoms absolutely likely to side with Daenerys Targaryen when she comes to Westoros, but focus on her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    It's disappointing how much the ed up the Greyjoy storyline. Obviously it's too late for this season, but I'm hoping it improves and isn't as bad the sand snakes. If it is, hope they cut it for next season.

Honestly would've preferred them not do it at all if they were going to rush it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Little Finger looked shook when sansa spoke.

Jorah is the GOAT with the friendzone.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Jorah the Andals gonna tap that mother of dragons ass when he's cured imho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No way Bran and Meera escape without some sort of major help..... Possible Spoilers below!!!

My guess is that we finally get the return of Benjen Stark. I think he is in the original trailer for S6 swinging the fireball (or whatever it is). IMDB (for what it's worth) also has the actor that plays Benjen listed for Ep6.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    So if a smells bad...is she a Hodor?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's disappointing how much the ed up the Greyjoy storyline. Obviously it's too late for this season, but I'm hoping it improves and isn't as bad the sand snakes. If it is, hope they cut it for next season.

Honestly would've preferred them not do it at all if they were going to rush it.
    I wouldn't say they ed up the iron islands storyline.
    They ignored it, streamlined it.
    The Dorne storyline, however, was really really ed up.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Agreed. It looks like they are going to do another rushed storyline with the Tarleys in the next episode. I love the show but if they are really serious about wrapping it up in 15 episodes after this year (which I doubt they willl) then they do not need to add even more characters from the books.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ it's like making fun of a rare luxury car and saying the side door handles look weird. the show is great overall, calm down

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Is Dorne really 'scrapped' though? I think the Lannisters are simply focused on the high sparrow right now. I doubt Jamie and Cersei will just forget that their daughter was murdered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is Dorne really 'scrapped' though? I think the Lannisters are simply focused on the high sparrow right now. I doubt Jamie and Cersei will just forget that their daughter was murdered.

They forgot Greyjoy was supposed to die for like 3 seasons

Thread Information