"The dwarf lives until we find a merchant."

That is actually a line in a tv show.
    Haha

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Remember how the psychic witch (frog) told Cersei as a child your 3 children will die tragically before you...then a beautiful young queen will conquer you after you take the throne and your younger brother will choke you to death.

I think its obvious whats going to happen...Cersei thought she was being replaced by Margary Tyrell but its really Danaeyrs who is coming for her and will take over the iron throne. The only question is will it be Jamie who strangles her to death or Tyrion? Jamie is her twin but she has mentioned shes older as she was born first...would be a pretty epic twist and Jamie doesnt look happy about her taking over the iron throne
    Jamie's already turned on her in the books, so I wouldn't be surprised if he does end up killing her. It'd also allow him to complete the rare Mad King/Queen kill accolade.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sercei won't last 3 episodes as "the queen."

If the rumors are true and there are only 14 episodes left, they cant around trying to depose her. My prediction is Dayneris will get to Westeros and wipe the floor with her small ass army, take over the throne and every other house will rally behind her to try and take out the Knight's King army which would be the last battle.

It'd be ed up if they spend all 7 or so episodes trying to get to Westeros and have the last season rushed with the last arc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They should make prequels to the show... sort of like what better call saul does with breaking bad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ Daenerys will be in Westeros on the first episode. But I dont expect her to sack Kings Landing that soon, maybe by the end of season 7, with season 8 being the battle for the dawn. How will Euron Greyjoy fit in I wonder though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They should make prequels to the show... sort of like what better call saul does with breaking bad.
    Rumors are that HBO and GRRM are planning a spinoff. Most people are assuming that it will be about Dunk and Egg and not anything related to the current story or Robert's rebellion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    whats the importance of the fat guy being at the citadel?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    that. There better not only be 14 episodes left tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that. There better not only be 14 episodes left tbh.
    Less episodes, bigger budget per episode... it's probably necessary with the FX heavy finish the show will require.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    whats the importance of the fat guy being at the citadel?
    I assume he's still alive to find a way to help humanity conquer the Walkers, likely the process for valyrian steel en masse. He stole his dad's sword. Gotta be some sort of link.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Less episodes, bigger budget per episode... it's probably necessary with the FX heavy finish the show will require.
    There's at least 2/3 episodes of filler content anyways every season. Sometimes literal episodes. I'm fine with fewer for stronger effects, streamlined plot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just hope there's enough time to decompress after everything is done, so that we can see where all the (surviving) characters end up.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd be down with the 6 or 7 episodes per seasons but at least make them an hour long, not counting previously on and main theme which sucks like 5 or 7 minutes. If actual content measures up to 60 or so minutes then that can make up for the lack of the rest of the episodes.

Even still, was not a fan when Mad Men and Breaking Bad did it. Waiting a whole year for 6 or 7 episodes is tough. Specially since I dont follow them week by week. I wait until the season ends to watch them as a batch.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I assume he's still alive to find a way to help humanity conquer the Walkers, likely the process for valyrian steel en masse. He stole his dad's sword. Gotta be some sort of link.
    I think he might be there to prove officially Jon is really who he is. There is no other person in the record books that can do ent Jon's story. You cant base it on Brann having a vision and sharing it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I think he might be there to prove officially Jon is really who he is. There is no other person in the record books that can do ent Jon's story. You cant base it on Brann having a vision and sharing it.
    That would make sense as well, save for not being burned by fire also proving blood lineage.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That would make sense as well, save for not being burned by fire also proving blood lineage.
    Jon burned his hand in season one while throwing that lamp at the wight, so I don't think that's it. Plus most Targs are not really immune to fire.

I think it's possible that Sam finds records of a secret marriage between Lyanna and Rheagar, legitimizing Jon's name. Polygamy was fairly common practice for Targaryens, as was incest. Or it could simply be that he finds ways to make Valyrian steel, dragon glass, and/or wild fire to fight the whiye walkers.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How would that make sense?

There were only 2 people...3 people when you include the girl that helped birthed Jon in the tower and we know Ned didn't say a word of what happened there. So I find it hard to believe and think that this encounter would be recorded in history by any meisters.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    I don't think they have to prove his lineage to anyone i think it's more about fulfilling the prophecy, if no one ever finds out I don't think it really matters who the heir to the throne is when everyone is dead. I doubt either Dany or Jon sit on the iron throne when it's all said and done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'd be down with the 6 or 7 episodes per seasons but at least make them an hour long, not counting previously on and main theme which sucks like 5 or 7 minutes. If actual content measures up to 60 or so minutes then that can make up for the lack of the rest of the episodes.

Even still, was not a fan when Mad Men and Breaking Bad did it. Waiting a whole year for 6 or 7 episodes is tough. Specially since I dont follow them week by week. I wait until the season ends to watch them as a batch.
    Sort of amounts to a miniseries, as opposed to a series.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So this is boring as . Stopped after the first few episodes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So this is boring as . Stopped after the first few episodes.
    First season only?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty ironic to call season 6 boring which is arguably the best season of Game of Thrones since season 4.

Thread Information