Page 41 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1816
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That never works for me. Sittin' here at the desktop watching TV is untenable. I even have a TV ready CPU, but, I disconnected it from the cable. Very tedious. I have to have my couch & Lazy Boy.
    Season 3 is among the best of the series so I guess starting there is not bad at all.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's what I found at that sale. I'll just wait and see if I can find the first two seasons around town now that I have a stake in it.
    Just join netflix dvd for $4.99, they have all seasons on disc. Cancel when you're done.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just join netflix dvd for $4.99, they have all seasons on disc. Cancel when you're done.
    I heard they block the special features and such. A friend of mine has the DVD thing and he has said that most DVDs come with just the movie or episodes stripped of it's extra content.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I heard they block the special features and such. A friend of mine has the DVD thing and he has said that most DVDs come with just the movie or episodes stripped of it's extra content.
    That sounds about right. All I remember them having as far as special features was a map like thing showing which houses were which and info about their history.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Listen to binge mode podcast, you will thank me later

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    a day away

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    6 hours!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    7 Episodes. I'll eat that for breakfast.

I'll wait until the season wraps to watch. The wait wont even be that long.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    -ed sheeran wtf lol

- great opening..... "tell them, winter came for the frays"

- the Hound scenes were great

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    it was fine... first episode needs a lot of setup, but they did nothing for dany except "oh hey, here's this big uninhabited castle you can use as a fortress!" no development there really

cersei going through the trouble of inviting euron and then quickly turning him down like that seemed weird, but the books give a pretty good hint about what his "gift" will be

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    reek lol. i guess he made the right move imo.

what was the point of dorne throughout the whole series.. now nothing confirmed.

grandma tyrell always has great lines: Act like a dragon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    that battle scene was pretty vicious, but too much rapid editing for my liking. quite the contrast from following jon's scene in battle of the bas s

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    What a ing terrible ending to the episode last night. Jesus the show is really starting to go down the ter. GGR martins fat ass needs to finish the series before his fat ass dies tbh

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a ing terrible ending to the episode last night. Jesus the show is really starting to go down the ter. GGR martins fat ass needs to finish the series before his fat ass dies tbh
    What point to finishing the books now? Story will end soon enough with the show. that fat bas .4

RIP Sand Snakes

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Terrible in what way? Season 6 was solid, and I've seen nothing so far these first two episodes that make me think it won't continue to be (season 5 being the obvious low point). GRRM seems intent on doing anything be can to not finish the books. I don't expect Winds of Winter until the show is over and done with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that battle scene was pretty vicious, but too much rapid editing for my liking. quite the contrast from following jon's scene in battle of the bas s
    Makes sense though. Fighting in close quarters in the dark with fires/explosions happening all around, the editing helps make it feel more frantic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm glad Yara didn't die. I like her. Was hoping for a lesbian scene w her and Mama Snake

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Makes sense though. Fighting in close quarters in the dark with fires/explosions happening all around, the editing helps make it feel more frantic.
    fair point tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    This show might have overtaken Breaking Bad and The Wire as my favorite show ever. The spoilers for this season sound amazing, especially in episode 6.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My one complaint is that things are moving so fast right now. Characters are zooming all over the continent within the same episode. I know we are to assume that days/weeks have taken place, but they make it feel like Jamie is having breakfast in Kings Landing, and sacking High Garden at dinner time. And with everything that needs to happen with so few episodes left, I'm afraid we're going to be left with an unsatisfying ending. I would like some time for things to decompress so we can see where the surviving characters end up once the series ends.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cant believe next week we'll be halfway through this season. Insane

Capped by a 2 year break to boot. Damn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Capped by a 2 year break to boot. Damn.
    i try not to think about it.. but you almost have to

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My one complaint is that things are moving so fast right now. Characters are zooming all over the continent within the same episode. I know we are to assume that days/weeks have taken place, but they make it feel like Jamie is having breakfast in Kings Landing, and sacking High Garden at dinner time. And with everything that needs to happen with so few episodes left, I'm afraid we're going to be left with an unsatisfying ending. I would like some time for things to decompress so we can see where the surviving characters end up once the series ends.
    I like that it's moving fast. Major complaint of the entire series was how damn long everything was taking. Especially that Danny and her dumb ass dragons.

I was dreading last night's episode that most would be spent watching Jon do nothing on the way to Dragonstone. The episode beginning with him already there had me in relief. Show is moving faster and resolving threads at a great pace now that they're not confined to fat Martin's books.

Thread Information