My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Def sounds like Spurs material. Wow.

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    You just know his biological is going to come crawling back if he makes it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy might be the major miss. He's been incredible. Maybe his three point shooting isn't there yet, but he is an incredible defender and hustle player.

If the Spurs had come away with him and Leonard instead of Joseph and Leonard, man, their defense would be intense in lieu of Green.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that big of a miss tbh. Now Chandler Parsons? That was a big miss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a good prospect no doubt but I agree with benefector. Chandler Parsons was a bigger miss. Can you imagine having both Leonard and Parsons ? Parsons has amazing size for a SF, he is a very good defender and he was/is pretty much ready to contribute.

Funny that HOU could have had both as well (they took Morris instead of Kawhi)

I still did not give up on Cory though. I think he will be a solid PG going forward. In my opinion, he will surprise a lot of people once he gets his chance.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My boner gets huge with visions of small ball with Parsons at the 3 and Leonard at the 4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that big of a miss tbh. Now Chandler Parsons? That was a big miss.
    I agree. Parsons is pretty much what the Spurs are hoping Bertans will be in a few years.

Joseph looks like a wasted pick because the Spurs don't use him. I almost wish they'd force feed him some minutes so we'd know for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a good prospect no doubt but I agree with benefector. Chandler Parsons was a bigger miss. Can you imagine having both Leonard and Parsons ? Parsons has amazing size for a SF, he is a very good defender and he was/is pretty much ready to contribute.

Funny that HOU could have had both as well (they took Morris instead of Kawhi)

I still did not give up on Cory though. I think he will be a solid PG going forward. In my opinion, he will surprise a lot of people once he gets his chance.
    Cory's defense will get him that chance. The Spurs are just too stacked with small guards right now. Free agents who could affect his chance include Patty (likely, player option on a minimum deal),Neal, Manu, Jack, Diaw (also player option). If even one or two of those players leave, it shifts the rotation and opens minutes for a guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love this guy on our team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would love this guy on our team.
    Other teams are starting to learn from us. He's signed for another two years. We can pick this discussion up in the summer of 2015.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other teams are starting to learn from us. He's signed for another two years. We can pick this discussion up in the summer of 2015.
    It's 2015 and look at how far his value has raised!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the value of youth and the unknown gets swept under the rug. people love jerkin off over what they think they know. Aldridge and Love all day. Forget Wiggins or Tristan Thompson. We gotta have some loser in his prime. "Those young guys need time." "Tim and Manu are gonna be gone by the time." "Lebron wants to bring Cleveland a championship now." That is such a cop out. Give me the prodigy over the prime timer, every time. if you think you can buy a real prime timer, you only bought the sell. If you show the prodigy the love, they'll be a real prime timer in love with you, and you won't be selling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, we're not going to wallowing in ancient threads in this forum. Take that to the main ST board.

Thread Information