Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Well, lets see if the young man can hang. I bought the Summer League Broadband just to get a better look at the kid.
    Hope it didn't cost much.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like what I saw from Ryan in summer league I know the Spurs do not want to go over the cap but based on potential he is worth a contract. I think a summer in the Spurs camp hitting the weight room and having a few chats with 50 could help him reach his potential.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I like what I saw from Ryan in summer league I know the Spurs do not want to go over the cap but based on potential he is worth a contract. I think a summer in the Spurs camp hitting the weight room and having a few chats with 50 could help him reach his potential.
    Unbridled optimism. He's failed at every whistle stop, podunk, low level european league he's been in and showed nothing resembling NBA ability.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you talking about Ryan or Bonner?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Are you talking about Ryan or Bonner?
    Obtuseness doesn't become you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha....just giving ya a hard time...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, he's not at Spurs camp.

Where is this guy? Viktor Sanikidze went from broken down nothing in the Georgian League to Italian League MVP candidate in a few years time, where is Richards going with his career trajectory?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would think it would be low risk high reward if they would sign him to the Toros.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, he's not at Spurs camp.

Where is this guy? Viktor Sanikidze went from broken down nothing in the Georgian League to Italian League MVP candidate in a few years time, where is Richards going with his career trajectory?
    with that sort of at ude that he has and the aproach of want first then working for it? doesnt look good, but whatever happens...happens...

anyone have stats of whatever league his playin in atm?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per iminol, Richards is playing for Asseco Prokom Gdynia, a Polish team which plays in the Euroleague.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7 minutes 3 points 1 rebound
    Hey he played....
    http://www.euroleague.net/main/resul...e=53#!boxscore

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got this conclusion with a 2 minutes display ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of contracts in Europe start with a trial period where the contract is non-guaranteed and the player can be easily waived if he isn't good enough. If Richards contract is structured like that, he might not last long with his new team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No PT for this scrub as his team is out of TOP 16 bid after loss to monkeyball team from France.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy still is a scrub. Still cant play significant minutes. His team is couple days before armageddon, so we`ll see if he stays.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is done with current club - Asseco Prokom Gdynia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really a surprise. Even if Polish league isn't one of the best of the world, it's still way better than the Swiss and Georgian league.

By far, the best move for Richards career would be now to sign with the Toros. He badly needs some stability to work on his game.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ryan richards is currently playing .......

EuroleagueBasketball ‏@Euroleague 42-35 at the halftime between @assecoprokom and @MaccabiElectra with 10p of Ryan Richards

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have started to watch the game since the beginning of the 4th quarter. The guards completely ignored him on pick and rolls or when he was posted up in the paint, instead opting to brick shots from the outside. He didn't even manage to put a single shot.

His team was also outscored 8-29 in the last quarter and predictably lost the game. I really don't get what happened there..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have started to watch the game since the beginning of the 4th quarter. The guards completely ignored him on pick and rolls or when he was posted up in the paint, instead opting to brick shots from the outside. He didn't even manage to put a single shot.

His team was also outscored 8-29 in the last quarter and predictably lost the game. I really don't get what happened there..
    His team suck, dont care about game. And players probably were fighting to stay with the team. No one care about Richards, cause he is done with this team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just sign him to the Toros and see what we have isn't that what the Toros are for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just sign him to the Toros and see what we have isn't that what the Toros are for?
    Maybe he hasn't shown enough discipline for the Spurs to even bother with him yet. I watched a Toros game and though they are projects, at least they look dedicated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched them what big man on this team do you see even close to being a NBA player? Not trying to be a smart ass but I don't see any player on this team that has any chance of making it in the NBA. Also we didn't see a lot of him in the summer league but what he did show just off that small sample should earn him a spot on the Toros pretty easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched them what big man on this team do you see even close to being a NBA player? Not trying to be a smart ass but I don't see any player on this team that has any chance of making it in the NBA. Also we didn't see a lot of him in the summer league but what he did show just off that small sample should earn him a spot on the Toros pretty easy.
    I hope you're right. I would like to see the Spurs bring a young seven footer on board. I was only speaking of their willingness to play for the Toros, I'm not sure Richards has that willingness.

Thread Information