Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news. After two ACL surgeries, though, is it even possible he ever sets foot on an NBA court?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news. After two ACL surgeries, though, is it even possible he ever sets foot on an NBA court?
    It was always going to be Bertans shooting that got him to the NBA not his athletic ability..With that said it does not help his game of course but by no means does it shut his window either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really looked great physically before this injury so I don't think it's far fetched to think that he can once again recover his athleticism.
    I would be thrilled if he somehow managed to get ready for the next season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does he wear a brace? Somebody put him in contact with Tim's guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still want this guy on the Spurs, especially if Anderson ends up underwhelming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still want this guy on the Spurs, especially if Anderson ends up underwhelming
    , I'd settle for summer-league appearance at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the only bright side here is that he's still really young... going to turn 23 next month

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this guys still injured? Starting to lose hope of ever seeing him here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop being a spurs fan.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this guys still injured? Starting to lose hope of ever seeing him here.

Así se recupera Davis Bertans El alero baskonista sigue llevando a cabo su trabajo de rehabiltación en San Antonio bajo los plazos establecidos y ya entrena en pista con balón
    Sounds like he is rehabing...

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems like a nice kid with a good work ethic I hope he can get over the injury bug.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone think there's a bit of a logjam issue at forward? They got Kawhi and Kyle right now, and Livio and Davis in waiting. They would all be pretty much fighting behind Kawhi for minutes, assuming Livio and Davis come over in the next couple years. They all have specific traits that make them different as well (Kyle - playmaking, Davis - shooting, Livio - athleticism).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone think there's a bit of a logjam issue at forward? They got Kawhi and Kyle right now, and Livio and Davis in waiting. They would all be pretty much fighting behind Kawhi for minutes, assuming Livio and Davis come over in the next couple years. They all have specific traits that make them different as well (Kyle - playmaking, Davis - shooting, Livio - athleticism).
    If the Spurs get at least one major contributor out of kyle, Livio and Davis that would be a major coup.
    All have strengths all have flaws at this point.
    I was underwhelmed with Livio in summer league, and I go back and forth on my opinion about kyle, sometimes minute by minute while he's playing...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs get at least one major contributor out of kyle, Livio and Davis that would be a major coup.
    I was underwhelmed with Livio in summer league, and I go back and forth on my opinion about kyle, sometimes minute by minute while he's playing...
    Livio's defense looked really solid. You could see why he intrigued the Spurs. His offense was pure though, really really bad. I feel like Davis could maybe be a Bonner replacement eventually. The kid can shoot lights out.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. If too many of the young forwards end up being good, it's hardly a problem.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much is going to take Bonner position. Livio I don't know they are trying to make a undersized PF into a SF and so far it has not been good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Pop shares your sentiment on Kyle, stating publicly to the media that he would be good one minute and atrocious the next. Whether that was a jab at Kyle I have to think it was.

Livio is very raw and he's really a 4. He had no ballhandling, no shooting, and had trouble catching the ball in motion or rebounding in traffic. Unless he makes a couple of leaps I don't see him coming over. He's very young still though, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for him to improve, but right now, Cady Lalane probably looks better.

Bertans probably needs a full healthy season b4 Spurs bring him over. He's in their plans and maybe he would have already been here this season instead of Bonner or Butler, but after two injuries in a row you have to wonder whether he's built to withstand a full 82 game season even playing 8-10 minutes a game like Anderson is now.

Cady is strictly a 4-5 kind of in the Bonner-D.West type and may get in Bonner's spot if he develops.

The logjam would exist if all these guys were NBA players and right now only one is (Anderson). He's also the most skilled of this crew and at the NBA level he's still a project, so overall I don't see a logjam at this point, more like a very remote potential to have a logjam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sportando @Sportando
    Baskonia register Davis Bertans for the Euroleague Top 16 sportando.com/en/cups/eurole…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sportando @Sportando
    Baskonia register Davis Bertans for the Euroleague Top 16 sportando.com/en/cups/eurole…
    That's some good news.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like he's back with his club next week.

http://www.noticiasdealava.com/2016/...mana-que-viene

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He probably won't play in today's Euroleague game vs. CSKA yet but I will tune in to see if he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I read "muneca", I thought they were calling him "doll", suggesting that he's fragile (he is, but still). I assume they mean "wrist", though, due to his sweet shooting stroke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh well, he is still in street clothes.

Thread Information