Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, until you guys have actually centered sights on a bad guy and run the legal implications through your head at light speed you won't get it.

You should, though. It could be a of a life changer.
    You never know.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's been used before anyone ever heard of Urban Dictionary, the internet or you.
    I think I'll be the judge of how I use my own words.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Have you looked up 'hoss' in the dictionary lately?

/argument

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think I'll be the judge of how I use my own words.
    Have at it, hoss.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Have at it, hoss.
    So you accept that I meant hauss, and not hoss.

Glad that's settled.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Racist mob mentality FTW WOO HOO!! The feeling surging through you guys, that's how your old brethren felt before lynching blacks. Way to keep in touch with your roots!! So exciting!
    no doubt! these fools here are all wannabe tough guys behind a computer but they'd be damned to say the same in real life . it's sickening to think that ST harbors so many little pussies who throw words around they shouldn't play with.

Hey your a broke ass drunkard piece of got mexican who uses junkyard trash as furniture everyday, but I'm I to assume that all mexicans are pieces of like you?

Nah, just you loser.
    nah, mouse is just a complete in' loser who thinks his 2 cents is worth a damn. that puto!

I understand your whole deal is defending blacks. You're probably black yourself. That's cool and all.. but if you believe that these women involved that beat that woman mercilessly should breathe the same air you and I breathe, then you're completely wrong.
    he wasn't defending those es, he was making a statement that most of yall like to throw words around without thinking.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Damn, this thread has wings. Now it's about avoiding car theft?

As for the idiot that said something about shooting the said car thief...get ready to do hard time if you do it.

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    crofl this thread really exploded today

5 star thread, will be definitely publish a positive review

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    damn I thought the chick died or some after seeing 11 pages, but the past 8 pages have been about mexicans, cars getting stolen, and pinatas

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    damn I thought the chick died or some after seeing 11 pages, but the past 8 pages have been about mexicans, cars getting stolen, and pinatas

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've read that the "girl" was actually a cross dresser and that he refused to leave the womens bathroom so they beat him. He faked the seizure as well?

Anyone else see this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And a really bad cologne or Dan Blocker, take your pick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    he wasn't defending those es, he was making a statement that most of yall like to throw words around without thinking.
    What have I said that is wrong? Do you think the girls who committed the attack and let it happen deserve to breathe the same air as you and I?

NT? more like SO i said
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    If your car is getting broken into repeatedly while in your driveway, you need to take a bus because you are too stupid to own a car.

jesus christ

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

11 pages in less than 24 hours!? And I was the second to reply!!!! I'm pretty much part of history tbh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Manager should have taken that white chick behind the counter or away from them crazy people to prevent such damage. that would also neutralize the situation but I guess when you work for mcdonalds your brain rots. And if you gonna defend your property by shooting someone make sure you shoot to kill that way they don't sue your ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah but why you mad though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://twitter.com/#!/theecharmin1

*whistles nonchalantly*

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    When MLK marched for equality, he wanted exactly that, equality. What our society has turned into is a reparation filled "this happened to us in the past, pay us now" type of at ude. This wasn't MLK's goal. Equality doesn't have perks for anyone. Level the playing field.

I understand that but who is reporting the news? I see a bunch of white owned news corps, white news anchors, and white reporters. So how can you blame blacks for not distributing an equal amount of racial news when you guys have all of the control in the media?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    His heart bleeds a little much imo
    Is my heart bleeding or I'm I just annoyed that I have to deal with this stuff in the digital world as well? See this stuff comes to me-us, I wasn't even looking for it. There's no escaping it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I understand that but who is reporting the news? I see a bunch of white owned news corps, white news anchors, and white reporters. So how can you blame blacks for not distributing an equal amount of racial news when you guys have all of the control in the media?
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it a black guy that recorded the fight and then uploaded it virally?

Is my heart bleeding or I'm I just annoyed that I have to deal with this stuff in the digital world as well? See this stuff comes to me-us, I wasn't even looking for it. There's no escaping it.
    You clicked on the thread en led "hoot rats."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it a black guy that recorded the fight and then uploaded it virally?
    Ya this one was but hes talking about in general when the media gets ahold of some racial news and replay it over and over it again.

You clicked on the thread en led "hoot rats."
    So? "hoodrats" is not named for one racial group. It could've been a mexican hoodrat for all I know.

But thanks for letting me know that if there's some derogatory name in a thread le, to expect bursting racism about black people in the thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I understand that but who is reporting the news? I see a bunch of jewish owned news corps, white news anchors, and white reporters. So how can you blame blacks for not distributing an equal amount of racial news when you guys have all of the control in the media?
    FIFY

I don't mind black news. I'm saying every race should be able to say what they please without repercussion. In modern society, this just isn't the case.

Thread Information