Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    FIFY

I don't mind black news. I'm saying every race should be able to say what they please without repercussion. In modern society, this just isn't the case.
    It never has been the case. You say something derogatory about someone's race, culture, religion,etc..them is fightin' words.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    It never has been the case. You say something derogatory about someone's race, culture, religion,etc..them is fightin' words.

I'm not even saying derogatory. I'm talking about people like jesse jackson, al sharpton, etc. that will turn everything racial and get all the media attention and support in the world. Doesn't go that way for every race.

like this is on C-SPAN

If it were the reverse the guy would've been tazed on the spot, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Also, this guy that filmed the beating.. what a ing moron:

@TheeCharmin1 Baltimore,Md
    How Can I Not Respect Woman,Woman Raised Me N Taught Me Manners,Woman Are God's Gift 2 Earth,My Momma Aint Raise No Fool Lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Ya this one was but hes talking about in general when the media gets ahold of some racial news and replay it over and over it again.
    Not too long ago, there was a news story circulating about a couple white girls filming themselves beating up another white girl in front of one of their houses. When it happens, it makes its rounds. It just doesn't seem to happen at the overwhelming rate that it does to/with blacks.

So? "hoodrats" is not named for one racial group. It could've been a mexican hoodrat for all I know.

But thanks for letting me know that if there's some derogatory name in a thread le, to expect bursting racism about black people in the thread.
    When it's BR, you should know what to expect. You're not new here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Creepn drinks a 40oz and thinks he's Al Sharpton.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'm not even saying derogatory. I'm talking about people like jesse jackson, al sharpton, etc. that will turn everything racial and get all the media attention and support in the world. Doesn't go that way for every race.

like this is on C-SPAN

If it were the reverse the guy would've been tazed on the spot, tbh.
    Not too likely if the one's holding the tazer are white. No what I'm saying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Sons enough with all of the egos and opinions ... has there been a status update on how this girl is doing and what injuries she received?

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not too long ago, there was a news story circulating about a couple white girls filming themselves beating up another white girl in front of one of their houses. When it happens, it makes its rounds. It just doesn't seem to happen at the overwhelming rate that it does to/with blacks.
    Uh YA! That's the point I was trying to make with Sisk. How are you blaming blacks for the increased news circulation of black victims when major news corps are owned by white people with their white reporters and white anchors?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Uh YA! That's the point I was trying to make with Sisk. How are you blaming blacks for the increased news circulation of black victims when major news corps are owned by white people with their white reporters and white anchors?
    Increased circulation of black victims? Do you consider the assaulting party to be 'black victims' in the OP's story?

Also, can you back up a single word you're saying with any proof?

You know, you sound pretty in racist right now, whether you mean to or not, with your far-reaching blanket statements and complete lack of an argument, other than "Don't blame blacks for anything a white reporter/anchor covers!", clearly implying whites are racist by and large against blacks.
    Last edited by z0sa; 04-23-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I'm not blaming blacks. I'm blaming society as a whole.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Increased circulation of black victims? Do you consider the assaulting party to be 'black victims' in the OP's story?

You know, you sound pretty in racist right now, whether you mean to or not, with your far-reaching blanket statements and complete lack of an argument, other than

We stopped talking about the OP's story on the first page. Stay with the trend of the thread or get the out.

"Don't blame blacks for anything a white reporter/anchor covers!", clearly implying whites are racist by and large against blacks.
    How in the are you connecting that implication? A news corp is racist to blacks because they like to replay stories of black victims? If anything, that's the opposite of racism against blacks if they want to expose the wrongdoings done against blacks this day and age. Especially when people seem to think that racism is dead now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    parked in my driveway is a dumb place to leave my car? What kind of a dumb blames the person who's car got broken into?
    Its a pretty ing stupid place if it keeps getting broken into.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    So sons apparently it was a freak show with a trying to use the womens restroom. The smoking gun confirmed it was a dude named Chris. Still though no one deserves that type of beating unless something really messed up happened in that bathroom. He may have whipped out his meat or something lolzzz

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    My car got broken into on a well lit street in front of a church and in my ing driveway.
    3 times? If your care gets broken into several times in a spot and you still park it there....

Well...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    no doubt! these fools here are all wannabe tough guys behind a computer but they'd be damned to say the same in real life . it's sickening to think that ST harbors so many little pussies who throw words around they shouldn't play with.

nah, mouse is just a complete in' loser who thinks his 2 cents is worth a damn. that puto!

he wasn't defending those es, he was making a statement that most of yall like to throw words around without thinking.
    It makes me sad that Koriwhat actually gets what Creepn was saying and the rest of you can't.

Jesus Christ this post just mind ed me. Props, KW.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    We stopped talking about the OP's story on the first page. Stay with the trend of the thread or get the out.
    Avoiding the question gains you zero points. Are you unable to answer it?

The OP of this thread can and will be relevant at any point throughout, especially since it is directly concerned with your statement.

How in the are you connecting that implication?
    Why, by your own statements, of course! How else could I connect you with anything?

Indeed, blaming "white owned" news corps and their "white reporters" and "white anchors" for supposedly spreading anti-black hate sounds pretty ing racist to me. And ignorant, which always goes hand in hand with racism.

A news corp is racist to blacks because they like to replay stories of black victims?
    Racist "to" blacks? I don't know, I don't make wide-ranging blanket statements about anyone.

If anything, that's the opposite of racism against blacks if they want to expose the wrongdoings done against blacks this day and age.
    So why do you have a problem with supposed white anchors/reporters "circulating" stories about black violence? I think you're playing dumb again.

Especially when people seem to think that racism is dead now.
    Who is "people", specifically?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It makes me sad that Koriwhat actually gets what Creepn was saying and the rest of you can't.
    All that creepn has done is make unverifiable, arguably racist blanket statements. If you wish to prove that white-owned news corporations, or white reporters, or white anchors have a hidden agenda against blacks, be my guest. Creepn's guest too, apparently.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

You know, you sound pretty in racist right now, whether you mean to or not, with your far-reaching blanket statements and complete lack of an argument, other than "Don't blame blacks for anything a white reporter/anchor covers!", clearly implying whites are racist by and large against blacks.
    Um, of course there is systematic racism in the media towards blacks. You're going to graduate with a degree in journalism and you're not aware of this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    People in this thread have been throwing around "######" to describe the girls and your first acknowledgement of racism is in Creepn's post, z0sa?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Its a pretty ing stupid place if it keeps getting broken into.
    3 times? If your care gets broken into several times in a spot and you still park it there....

Well...
    you're a few pages late, but since you wanna chime in why don't you answer the question that everyone asked of where he's supposed to park that's safer?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    All that creepn has done is make unverifiable, arguably racist blanket statements. If you wish to prove that white-owned news corporations, or white reporters, or white anchors have a hidden agenda against blacks, be my guest. Creepn's guest too, apparently.
    Who said it had to be a hidden agenda? Racism occurring does not mean there is an agenda involved.

For instance, when studies show that the vast majority of people have automatic negative views of a picture of a black man does that mean the majority of people have an agenda?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    you're a few pages late, but since you wanna chime in why don't you answer the question that everyone asked of where he's supposed to park that's safer?
    Anywhere thats safer. Move if you have to. Would you stay living in a place where someone always breaks into your car?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Um, of course there is systematic racism in the media towards blacks. You're going to graduate with a degree in journalism and you're not aware of this?
    The fact I'm about to graduate with a degree in journalism assures me your statement is false.

If you want to get into demographics and why blacks are not equally represented throughout most higher education fields, we can. But don't act like it's a hidden agenda of whites in the media.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    For instance, when studies show that the vast majority of people have automatic negative views of a picture of a black man does that mean the majority of people have an agenda?
    This is an entirely different argument and you ing know it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I don't think you understand the point because you keep bringing up the words "hidden agenda" when thats not at all what is meant by systematic.

Thread Information