San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Ha!

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dont get between fat chicks and thier big macs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Is this considered attempted murder if she falls into a induced coma due to the seizures or possible brain hemorrhaging (which I assume may have caused the seizures).

Funny how CNN would only cover this if it was two white chicks stomping down on a black chick...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Shouldn't been talking tbh
    Had it coming, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ing shame

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    God DAMMIT that's ing bull . How could all those ing people stand around and let that happen?? A ing old, fat granny is the only one with the nutsack to try to intervene? And not only does she get beat once, but they come back, kick in her in the head a couple times, then come back again and beat the out of her some more.

I seriously can't believe no one in there had the balls to stop some ing black es from stomping out a defenseless white girl. I wish I would have been there, I would have been all over that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils

I seriously can't believe no one in there had the balls to stop some ing black es from stomping out a defenseless white girl.
    Them black es are crazy and scary, cuz.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah, them heffas was pretty rubenesque yo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Well with the wonders of video and the internet, hopefully all three of those es should go down with some pretty serious assault charges.

If it were up to me, they deserve to be run over by a bus, but justice just ain't what it should be sometimes....

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    damn i was about to say that

in ###### s

oh well happens, more ed up than this is happening right now

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Can't say I'm surprised tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    How do you stereotype Fat Angry Black Ghetto es if that's what they are?

That's like saying don't stereotype gay men and call them s. Not all gay men suck ? That's like saying lets not stereotype all homeless people in thinking they're all broke or in need of money.

Sooner or later if something happens on a daily basis doesn't so called stereotyping become reality and fact?

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you go to a fast food restaurant in the hood, make sure to take your piece with you. Another friday gone, another problem solved.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

Sooner or later if something happens on a daily basis doesn't so called stereotyping become reality and fact?
    yes.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Racist mob mentality FTW WOO HOO!! The feeling surging through you guys, that's how your old brethren felt before lynching blacks. Way to keep in touch with your roots!! So exciting!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you stereotype Fat Angry Black Ghetto es if that's what they are?

That's like saying don't stereotype gay men and call them s. Not all gay men suck ? That's like saying lets not stereotype all homeless people in thinking they're all broke or in need of money.

Hey your a broke ass drunkard piece of got mexican who uses junkyard trash as furniture everyday, but I'm I to assume that all mexicans are pieces of like you?

Nah, just you loser.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Racist mob mentality FTW WOO HOO!! The feeling surging through you guys, that's how your old brethren felt before lynching blacks. Way to keep in touch with your roots!! So exciting!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Difference is these 2 es deserve to be lynched.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Are you keeping touch with your roots by defending this behavior?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Wonder if this McD's is going to be hit with a lawsuit. At least that lady in the white jumpsuit attempted to intervene. This is probably why most black men prefer pussy of other shades than these broads. Funny part was the girl losin' her weave in the walkway of the bathrooms.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Difference is these 2 es deserve to be lynched.
    Oh yeah! Lets lynch these black es but the two twins that left their own mother to wither away for 3 days in front them, lets just stick them in a cell!

Justice is not blind obviously.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Wonder if this McD's is going to be hit with a lawsuit. At least that lady in the white jumpsuit attempted to intervene. This is probably why most black men prefer pussy of other shades than these broads. Funny part was the girl losin' her weave in the walkway of the bathrooms.
    I'm pretty sure that hair belonged to the white woman seizing on the ground.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Oh yeah! Lets lynch these black es but the two twins that left their own mother to wither away for 3 days in front them, lets just stick them in a cell!

Justice is not blind obviously.
    I understand your whole deal is defending blacks. You're probably black yourself. That's cool and all.. but if you believe that these women involved that beat that woman mercilessly should breathe the same air you and I breathe, then you're completely wrong.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I'm pretty sure that hair belonged to the white woman seizing on the ground.
    I really thought it was a combo of both because in the beginning, you see the one black girl's hair become instanty shorter. Then, as the video proceeds, the white girl's hair is then pulled. Whatever the case may be, I feel for humanity for those who never get involved in situations like this. Though some may put you in peril, it is better to stand up than to be a coward.

Thread Information