Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think this would have been any different if it was three white girls beating a black girl....saying it would have been is racists in itself...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I don't think this would have been any different if it was three white girls beating a black girl....saying it would have been is racists in itself...
    If the races were reversed, these guys would be splattered all over your TV right now:

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Yeah, those two would be all over it like it was some kind of WW3...

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I understand your whole deal is defending blacks. You're probably black yourself. That's cool and all.. but if you believe that these women involved that beat that woman mercilessly should breathe the same air you and I breathe, then you're completely wrong.
    I'm half black but of course in good ol America I still go through the profiling and racism as full African Americans do so naturally I feel closer to them. Think I'm gonna sit here and just read racist mob mentality without saying ? that. I'd probably do the same if I was a white guy.

Maybe your right about the women but your wrong if this is the right time to lose all sensibility that separates us from the animals and just start killing people based on pigmentation. That is just as sick, if not MORE sick than what these two women did.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    take that beatdown and multiply it times 100000000000. Then add babies as the victims of such beatings. And that's not even close to the Slavery period the black man endured.

This aint' but minor reparations. Black man has the right to whine to infinity. And it's all the white man's fault in the end.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I'm half black but of course in good ol America I still go through the profiling and racism as full African Americans do so naturally I feel closer to them. Think I'm gonna sit here and just read racist mob mentality without saying ? that. I'd probably do the same if I was a white guy.

Maybe your right about the women but your wrong if this is the right time to lose all sensibility that separates us from the animals and just start killing people based on pigmentation. That is just as sick, if not MORE sick than what these two women did.
    Has anyone said we should start killing people based on pigmentation in this thread? Are blacks not racist against whites and mexicans too?

This aint' but minor reparations. Black man has the right to whine to infinity. And it's all the white man's fault in the end.
    I truly hope this is sarcasm.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imho some blacks are more racist than whites and some whites are more racist than blacks................. the world is ed.

hasta la victoria, siempre cheguevara's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I truly hope this is sarcasm.
    I am only commenting on why black man has to whine so much. Slavery was abolished what? 100 or so years ago? what is that? 3, 4 generations? that's nothing.

so a black man can say my great-great-grandfather was a slave. that! I'd be pissed too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I am only commenting on why black man has to whine so much. Slavery was abolished what? 100 or so years ago? what is that? 3, 4 generations? that's nothing.

so a black man can say my great-great-grandfather was a slave. that! I'd be pissed too
    Wow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No fights one on one anymore. Even so called gangstah's can't fight without a gun or posse to help them out. Give me a real man any day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    One mcdonlads guy tried to stop one of the hoes but he gave up pretty quickly.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The employee who filmed it said that the person getting pounded was a man dressed as a women who went into the ladies bathroom to spy or something. It certainly looked like a women getting pounded though. How could a man not stand up to two chicks? That would be pathetic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's his facebook page entry (if this is even true):

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    The employee who filmed it said that the person getting pounded was a man dressed as a women who went into the ladies bathroom to spy or something. It certainly looked like a women getting pounded though. How could a man not stand up to two chicks? That would be pathetic.
    Well, if it's a guy dressing up like a chick...chances are he's not gifted in the art of fighting. Just my guess...and seriously, he should've picked on a hotter area McD's to be spying...just saying.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    http://www.therepublic.com/view/stor...taped-Beating/

ROSEDALE, Md. — Baltimore County police say two teens are facing charges following a videotaped beating at a fast-food restaurant.

Police said Friday that a 14-year-old girl has been charged as a juvenile and charges are pending against an 18-year-old female.

Police say officers who responded to the McDonald's restaurant on Monday found a 22-year-old woman who appeared to be having a seizure. Police say witnesses told the officers the woman had been assaulted by two female suspects.

A videotape of the beating posted online shows a woman being attacked repeatedly while an employee tries to separate them. The video prompted the company to issue a statement Friday condemning the incident.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Good. Hopefully they get what they deserve. A dip in the deep fryer and served to the public.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Vernon Hackett aka the worthless sack of telling the gorillas to leave before they get caught

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...beating-640128

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils

....That Was A Man....
    ....AND THE SEIZURE WAS FAKE BECAUSE

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    That dude can't fight for , then.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Soooo, the news is reporting it was INDEED a female that was beaten?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

They are ed then. This is now a hate crime. Can't go bashing those cross dressing pieces of .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ....maybe Jesse and Al would have organized an awareness campaign about race relations but, so what, is that such a bad thing? The hoes are being prosecuted and everyone will get their day in court...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finally saw the video no surprise. Some species of human evolved from their throwing ancestors and some didn't its not their fault.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They are ed then. This is now a hate crime. Can't go bashing those cross dressing pieces of .

What proof do you have that this was a hate crime, besides the victim being white?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ....that's racists...

Thread Information