Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What proof do you have that this was a hate crime, besides the victim being white?
    I dunno stomping a wearing a wig kinda screams hate crime

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Given the history of hynching in the south...

Difference is these 2 es deserve to be lynched.
    ...that's racists....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's his facebook page entry (if this is even true):

makes sense was wondering why there was so much hair pulled out on the floor and it looked too neat to be real hair

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Given the history of hynching in the south...

...that's racists....
    You made your point you have none.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I dunno stomping a wearing a wig kinda screams hate crime
    And just stomping some random person would be what exactly? A love crime?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    I'm half black but of course in good ol America I still go through the profiling and racism as full African Americans do so naturally I feel closer to them. Think I'm gonna sit here and just read racist mob mentality without saying ? that. I'd probably do the same if I was a white guy.

Maybe your right about the women but your wrong if this is the right time to lose all sensibility that separates us from the animals and just start killing people based on pigmentation. That is just as sick, if not MORE sick than what these two women did.
    I'm in the same boat as you because my family is hispanic but my father's side are black hispanics. Even though I don't look black I feel close to black people and I'm attracted to some black women, but filth like those animals in that video should be dealt with. Please don't try to defend them unless you'll lose credibility.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    calm down law and order new york I didn't invent the law

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    take that beatdown and multiply it times 100000000000. Then add babies as the victims of such beatings. And that's not even close to the Slavery period the black man endured.

This aint' but minor reparations. Black man has the right to whine to infinity. And it's all the white man's fault in the end.
    That ain't racists, but it doesn't scream of acceptance either..

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Finally saw the video no surprise. Some species of human evolved from their throwing ancestors and some didn't its not their fault.
    lol Species of humans. There's human, that's it. Sapiens. Can't say one invovled from monkeys and the other from what? angels? Take your pick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You made your point you have none.
    Quit posting racists on a public forum assholes...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol Species of humans. There's human, that's it. Sapiens. Can't say one invovled from monkeys and the other from what? angels? Take your pick.
    Well you see when things evolve some stuff is dropped with the old but some choose to keep a certain rage about them that may or may not remind other species of life of their former selves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm in the same boat as you because my family is hispanic but my father's side are black hispanics. Even though I don't look black I feel close to black people and I'm attracted to some black women, but filth like those animals in that video should be dealt with. Please don't try to defend them unless you'll lose credibility.
    Trust me, I'm not defending their behavior. It's disgusting and stupid and I hope they get some severe ass punishments. But I'm not gonna be part of this mob mentality.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Trust me, I'm not defending their behavior. It's disgusting and stupid and I hope they get some severe ass punishments. But I'm not gonna be part of this mob mentality.
    Orangutans are the same way they choose not to engage this type of behavior while their cousins the chimps and gorillas will actively hunt other monkeys and harm them in such a way that can only be mirrored with those lovely females seen at mcdonalds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What proof do you have that this was a hate crime, besides the victim being white?
    Are you kidding?

IF it was a guy, and IF he was really peeping the women's restroom as a cross dresser then those women assaulted him because of his unusual but protected sexual preferences...same as gay bashing is illegal. Clearly a hate crime.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Throw em a banana and see if their ashes turn green

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so uh how about those spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Here's his facebook page entry (if this is even true):

So even if it was a crossdresser (Which she isn't) does anyone deserve to be continuously beaten like that? those animals, and this fool for recording this. I hope he's fired from his pathetic McDonald's job. I don't know how some people can seriously sit there and watch as someone nearly gets beaten to death. I bet his Facebook is getting filled with threats and hate messages at this point, which he deserves.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you kidding?

IF it was a guy, and IF he was really peeping the women's restroom as a cross dresser then those women assaulted him because of his unusual but protected sexual preferences...same as gay bashing is illegal. Clearly a hate crime.
    It would be a hate crime if they targeted him, conspired against him, because he was gay, if it was a guy, not saying it was, but if it was a guy they beat hm because he went into the girls bathroom....that's not a hate crime...

..thanks for playing 'THE RACE CARD'....better luck next time..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Quit posting racists on a public forum assholes...
    Either you're trying to troll or just plain unaware of how to type.

You've said "racists" every damn time. The proper word is racist. No s on the end of the word.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly. Thus my disdain for "hate crime" legislation. An ass whipping is an ass whipping.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Orangutans are the same way they choose not to engage this type of behavior while their cousins the chimps and gorillas will actively hunt other monkeys and harm them in such a way that can only be mirrored with those lovely females seen at mcdonalds.
    Ok so what about the mob mentality behavior when animals gang up on a single animal to put that animal in its place or to kick or kill out of the group. I see that behavior in these very forums.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Either you're trying to troll or just plain unaware of how to type.

You've said "racists" every damn time. The proper word is racist. No s on the end of the word.
    Yeah, there are more than one racist in this thread....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It would be a hate crime if they targeted him, conspired against him, because he was gay, if it was a guy, not saying it was, but if it was a guy they beat hm because he went into the girls bathroom....that's not a hate crime...

What? I'm not even gonna argue with you -- you're an idiot. Go away post some lolcats or repeat ''....thats racists....'' ad nausem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ok so what about the mob mentality behavior when animals gang up on a single animal to put that animal in its place or to kick or kill out of the group. I see that behavior in these very forums.
    Buncha dudes in HS following around some guy with calf tats is not the same as bashing a woman/dudes head in until he convulses and swallows his tongue imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

LOL. I didn't even mention race. You really suck at this.

Thread Information