Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    your little anti-white shtick is hilarious considering your ass is allowed to come and find work in a country founded by whites, and made great by whites. a white person was behind every single technological innovation that allows you to live your life the way you are able to today.
    Now that's just plain dumb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    ....that's racists...
    This one of the instances I'm talking about. Incorrect. Whatever, though. Clearly you're one of those "if it's against a white person, it can't be a hate crime! blacks aren't racists.. they were slaves "

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    so uh how about those spurs
    Tiago hasn't work out......second round....maybe first round if they can't figure out how to slow down the Memphis twin towers..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    And that is being charged as a JUVENILE?! that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And that is being charged as a JUVENILE?! that.
    Got an article?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    nvm I see it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...beating-640128

a 14-year-old girl has been charged as a juvenile in connection with the assault, while charges are pending against an 18-year-old woman.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. I didn't even mention race. You really suck at this.
    Everyone knows what you were alluding too......your no friend of gays

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looks like charm hackett closed his facebook

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This one of the instances I'm talking about. Incorrect. Whatever, though. Clearly you're one of those "if it's against a white person, it can't be a hate crime! blacks aren't racists.. they were slaves "
    NO, I think that there are many blacks who are racist, and many hispanics who are racist.....does not mean that this crime was racist...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    NO, I think that there are many blacks who are racist, and many hispanics who are racist.....does not mean that this crime was racist...
    The bottom line is, in today's society if this happened the reverse and a defenseless black woman got beat to within an inch of her life by two white women while countless white people recorded the incident and told the attackers to flee the scene the news wouldn't cover any other story but that the rest of this week. Not to mention McDonald's would have to answer to every national news outlet, the courts, and probably the POTUS. It has to work both ways. The double standards in today's world are atrocious.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hate that my schtick on this forum seems to be of "defending blacks" as someone eloquently put it. It sucks and it's sad. I believe I'm on the good side to discourage racism but it seems that I'm a minority in this.

Where Everything Happens The Franchise's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Michigan Wolverines
    nah you're an idiot if you sincerely believe otherwise.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Everyone knows what you were alluding too......your no friend of gays
    And again showing how ing stupid you are.

A crime is a crime and should have the same penalty whether it is white on black, white on white, black on white, black on black, black on gay, white on gay, gay on jew, etc.

Hate crime legislation is stupid. It goes to prejudice and everyone has theirs. Assuming this was a guy in drag, those girls clearly had a prejudice against him and thus it is automatically a hate crime.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The bottom line is, in today's society if this happened the reverse and a defenseless black woman got beat to within an inch of her life by two white women while countless white people recorded the incident and told the attackers to flee the scene the news wouldn't cover any other story but that the rest of this week. Not to mention McDonald's would have to answer to every national news outlet, the courts, and probably the POTUS. It has to work both ways. The double standards in today's world are atrocious.
    Double standard yeah but it's only a double standard because of our history, (the white part). This is a consequence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Exactly. Thus my disdain for "hate crime" legislation. An ass whipping is an ass whipping.
    There is a difference and I'm not surprised by your disdain for "hate crime" legislation and can reason that many people hate you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    I hate that my schtick on this forum seems to be of "defending blacks" as someone eloquently put it. It sucks and it's sad. I believe I'm on the good side to discourage racism but it seems that I'm a minority in this.
    Thanks for complimenting my eloquence. But really, you (and me) have to pick your battles. I understand you have good intentions but at the end of the day like this has to be condemned 100% of the time. In a perfect world, racism wouldn't be apart of all our lives but it is and it will never, ever go away. It's human nature. What pisses me off is that the reaction would be so much worse if the victim was black and the attackers were white. Our moral compass as a society is so far off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Can you imagine if Whites were the ones who did this same crime? We would be hearing about this for YEARS to come. Even though this doesn't give white people the right to be racist, I can surely see why things like these cause racial tension.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Double standard yeah but it's only a double standard because of our history, (the white part). This is a consequence.
    When MLK marched for equality, he wanted exactly that, equality. What our society has turned into is a reparation filled "this happened to us in the past, pay us now" type of at ude. This wasn't MLK's goal. Equality doesn't have perks for anyone. Level the playing field.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is a difference and I'm not surprised by your disdain for "hate crime" legislation and can reason that many people hate you.
    So, you have a prejudice against older, conservative white guys. You hate me? Really?

You just do ented your prejudice.

So if we met at a GTG and you punched me I could charge you with a hate crime above and beyond the assault?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

...the 'girl' didn't look defenseless to me until she got beat-down...was it a crime? Yes. Should some of the customers or employees stepped in? Probably. Would Jesse Jackson or Al Sharton tried to use this incident to manipulate their followers? Maybe. Will the girls be prosecuted. Yes.

Is there a double standard. No.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    ...the 'girl' didn't look defenseless to me until she got beat-down...was it a crime? Yes. Should some of the customers or employees stepped in? Probably. Would Jesse Jackson or Al Sharton tried to use this incident to manipulate their followers? Maybe. Will the girls be prosecuted. Yes.

Is there a double standard. No.
    Didn't look defenseless? She was getting kicked in the head while on the ground by two people.

To the sections in bold: who is standing up for white people when things like this happen?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is a silent majority...more people have to call this out though...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The initial reports from the BPD say it's a girl - so let's ditch the quotes, mkay?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't look defenseless? She was getting kicked in the head while on the ground by two people.

To the sections in bold: who is standing up for white people when things like this happen?
    They will be charged by the law....the same law for you and me....what's the problem?

Will anyone who stand up for whites stand up for acceptance...that's the million dollar question....

Thread Information