Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The initial reports from the BPD say it's a girl - so let's ditch the quotes, mkay?
    Does not change things...this was probably about a guy....not race, or because of any other reason...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Will anyone who stand up for whites stand up for acceptance...that's the million dollar question....

I don't understand your question.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    They will be charged by the law....the same law for you and me....what's the problem?

Will anyone who stand up for whites stand up for acceptance...that's the million dollar question....
    Come on. You know damn well I'm not talking about the law. I'm talking about society. You're going to sit there and tell me the societal response to this incident would be the same if the attackers/bystanders were white and the victim was black?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't understand your question.
    Will hacks like Hannity, Limbaugh, or one of the local wing-nuts use this incident to talk about racial acceptance ...that we are all created equal or will they use it to scare other white people so that they think it is socially acceptable to post the word '######' or associate this crime with 'lynching' in a public forum?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Come on. You know damn well I'm not talking about the law. I'm talking about society. You're going to sit there and tell me the societal response to this incident would be the same if the attackers/bystanders were white and the victim was black?
    Let me ask you...would this be a hate crime to you if the victim was hispanic?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Why is Nbadan ing up this thread with re ed theories?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Let me ask you...would this be a hate crime to you if the victim was hispanic?
    Why can't you just answer the question?

Here, I'll do what you do and answer your question with a question:

Do you think that society would see any attack of this level if the attackers were white and the victim non-white, as a "hate crime"?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Will hacks like Hannity, Limbaugh, or one of the local wing-nuts use this incident to talk about racial acceptance ...that we are all created equal or will they use it to scare other white people so that they think it is socially acceptable to post the word '######' or associate this crime with 'lynching' in a public forum?
    What the are you talking about?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

I felt like Creepn and I were having our first productive conversation ever, then Nbadan comes in and gives me a ing headache.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's his facebook page entry (if this is even true):

anyone who watched the video knows that was a woman. Listen to her talk after the first beating when the hood rats were about to walk out. There's NO way a man could make his voice sound like that. I don't care if he even got his nuts removed and had the hormone treatment, there's still that tone that only a born female can go to, just like NO female could ever sound like Michael Clarke Duncan

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why can't you just answer the question?

Here, I'll do what you do and answer your question with a question:

Do you think that society would see any attack of this level if the attackers were white and the victim non-white, as a "hate crime"?

I think there are many vocal reactionaries would would attempt to use this incident to enrich their own pockets, and many people who are all to happy to jump on the racist bus, but rational thinking people would wait and see until the facts of this case are better known...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I felt like Creepn and I were having our first productive conversation ever, then Nbadan comes in and gives me a ing headache.
    His heart bleeds a little much imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ...too call out racism when I see it....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think this would have been any different if it was three white girls beating a black girl....saying it would have been is racists in itself...
    ....that's racists...
    Given the history of hynching in the south...

...that's racists....
    That ain't racists, but it doesn't scream of acceptance either..
    Quit posting racists on a public forum assholes...
    It would be a hate crime if they targeted him, conspired against him, because he was gay, if it was a guy, not saying it was, but if it was a guy they beat hm because he went into the girls bathroom....that's not a hate crime...

..thanks for playing 'THE RACE CARD'....better luck next time..
    Yeah, there are more than one racist in this thread....
    Everyone knows what you were alluding too......your no friend of gays
    NO, I think that there are many blacks who are racist, and many hispanics who are racist.....does not mean that this crime was racist...
    ...the 'girl' didn't look defenseless to me until she got beat-down...was it a crime? Yes. Should some of the customers or employees stepped in? Probably. Would Jesse Jackson or Al Sharton tried to use this incident to manipulate their followers? Maybe. Will the girls be prosecuted. Yes.

Is there a double standard. No.
    might just wanna stick to the political forum from now on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    might just wanna stick to the political forum from now on
    Continue with your public 'lynching'....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You all assume the white chick was some upstanding citizen and that the black chicks were ghetto trash. In reality, that white chick was probably ing one of the black chick's men (or both). These young white girls cannot wait to crawl into bed with some thug, but they don't want what comes with it. That's what comes with it... a beatdown and no one gives a about you.

Girls team up. They always do that against other girls. These girls just happened to be black.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No, because three white girls would have gotten their ass kicked by some ghetto sister.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Damn what's up with these angry black women fighting in restaurants lately?

I hate that ing WorldStar website. A stupid site where they gather footage of black people acting like dumbasses and perpetrating stereotypes about black people as whites gawk at that website for a grand ol time. Then whenever they click the red X, they leave off thinking, "Yup, I was right about them nigs, they all are a bunch of rowdy monkeys". But whatever, that's what they get for making a site like that.
    blaming a website for black people acting an ass. Is it the website's fault most countries in Africa are in a constant state of civil war?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You all assume the white chick was some upstanding citizen and that the black chicks were ghetto trash. In reality, that white chick was probably ing one of the black chick's men (or both). .

that no excuse for getting the beat out of you......for the record, I witness much more overt racism among blacks and Hispanics, especially among each other, than I do among Caucasians...there is no white guilt...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Just so he knows, the black guy in this thread prolly shouldn't have a gang related avatar if he wants to pass blacks off as peaceful people

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    There's a gang related avatar?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that no excuse for getting the beat out of you......for the record, I witness much more overt racism among blacks and Hispanics, especially among each other, than I do among Caucasians...there is no white guilt...
    There's no excuse, but then there's no indication it's race related. CHL is a wonderful thing.

There's plenty of young white girl fights on the internet. They stab each other and gang beat the out of each other.

If you don't want to be curb stomped, stay away from the curb.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    So what you're saying is, anytime a white girl s a black man, she's asking to get curb stomped?

I'm surprised Kim Kardashian isn't dead yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just so he knows, the black guy in this thread prolly shouldn't have a gang related avatar if he wants to pass blacks off as peaceful people
    Non sequitur.

His avatar has no bearing on his argument.

Whether or not he's affiliated with a gang doesn't mean anyone else who has the same skin color is a gang member. So if he's a white guy and he's a gang member, does that mean that whites are not peaceful people?

I've lived around blacks my whole life, have black neighbors and black friends. Never had a violent issue with any of them. The only fights I've been in were with white trash.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So what you're saying is, anytime a white girl s a black man, she's asking to get curb stomped?

I'm surprised Kim Kardashian isn't dead yet.
    No.

I am saying if you hang out in crowds that do that , it's going to eventually happen to you. Color makes no difference unless you are saying all thugs are black.

Thread Information