Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe because you were selling them drugs? in return for protection?
    Nope. I did smoke reefer and drink 40s with them, though. It's been my experience that black people, for the most part, are pretty chill.

I have a good idea for when is about to go down a long time before it happens and I split.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What other possible locations besides car, drive-way, and bus did you use in your answer:

"If your car is getting broken into repeatedly while in your driveway, you need to take a bus because you are too stupid to own a car."

?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No you didn't. You brought up the subject of where you park your car before anyone else in this thread. Post #168:
    Post #172:

I can't wait for the next lane change.
    If you cannot park at your own house without getting your car broken into, you are living in the wrong area. That's part of where you park. So what you live there, move.

Does your neighbor's car get broken into as much as yours?

I'm trying to not pull the age card, but the experience card has to come out here. As you get more experience, you will be a victim less than you are now (if you don't die first).

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What other possible locations besides car, drive-way, and bus did you use in your answer:

"If your car is getting broken into repeatedly while in your driveway, you need to take a bus because you are too stupid to own a car."

?
    A bus. Park your car on a bus.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If you cannot park at your own house without getting your car broken into, you are living in the wrong area. That's part of where you park. So what you live there, move.

You are ing incompetent.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    A bus. Park your car on a bus.
    See above.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    He's saying that if your car gets broken into multiple times in your driveway you shouldn't drive.......yeah, I know, his parents are probably brother and sister.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He's saying that if your car gets broken into multiple times in your driveway you shouldn't drive.......yeah, I know, his parents are probably brother and sister.
    He's actually saying moving would be the best answer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How long have you owned a car?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers

I'm trying to not pull the age card, but the experience card has to come out here. As you get more experience, you will be a victim less than you are now (if you don't die first).
    You said you only brought up where you park in response to the church comment. Why would you say that when you clearly brought it up?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I only did the "where you park" comment because of the "beside a church in a well lit area".

Huge myth that well lit areas are safe. They just allow the crook to see what he's doing.
    TBH . . . I did leave a backpack in the car when it was parked by the church (I was right across the street) . . . and that was my bad, but there wasn't in my car when it was parked at the house.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You said you only brought up where you park in response to the church comment. Why would you say that when you clearly brought it up?
    I was mistaken. I apologize for that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    LOL @ Urban parking etiquette

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TBH . . . I did leave a backpack in the car when it was parked by the church (I was right across the street) . . . and that was my bad, but there wasn't in my car when it was parked at the house.
    Sometimes happens, but when it becomes a trend, time to address it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This whole car parking debate is not the really issue here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    How long have you owned a car?
    Close to 5 years. What is your point?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Georg Simon is right. Back to the OP, the thread le says "hood rats" and "woman" so it right away poisons the well. They were all women, and they could have all been hood rats. One got the stomped out of her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    I was mistaken. I apologize for that.
    You weren't mistaken. You were trying to slither away from this "Its the victims fault for living in a bad area" argument because you know it's re ed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Close to 5 years. What is your point?
    My point is that I've had payments on one car longer than you've owned any car. It takes time to get the hang of what to do. Paranoia seems like an old age thing but it's largely based on experience.

Not your fault, just how it is. I hope you don't get broken into again, or at least if you do, it's not a this time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Georg Simon is right.

I gotta go, fellas. Have fun avoiding talking about your racism and bigotry!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I remodeled my house in '95 and rented a house in the 'nice" part of Monte Vista. I was in bed reading my daughter a story when I heard my wifes hard loaded suburban start about 6' on the other side of the wall. I was out the front door in seconds as he hit the bottom of the driveway (backing up) and I was looking at him over the sights of a .44 mag Redhawk. I'm confident I could have double tapped that little bas center mass. I didn't. As pissed as I was it just wasn't worth it. Got it back two days later without the custom wheels and stereo and insurance paid for it. I think about that a lot. , I could still be in jail for doing what I really wanted to do.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Paranoia seems like an old age thing but it's largely based on experience.
    Up and running when someone threatens your way of life isn't an old age thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    My point is that I've had payments on one car longer than you've owned any car. It takes time to get the hang of what to do. Paranoia seems like an old age thing but it's largely based on experience.

Not your fault, just how it is. I hope you don't get broken into again, or at least if you do, it's not a this time.
    Unlikely since s more or less have a patent on car break ins, but thank you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You weren't mistaken. You were trying to slither away from this "Its the victims fault for living in a bad area" argument because you know it's re ed.
    No, I was mistaken. I was being honest and there's no need to hurl insults. I apologized and that's that.

The argument you were making was that minorities do all the bad , then gave anecdotes as evidence. That's a flawed argument and really doesn't merit lengthy debate.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    And yes, my neighbors car has been broken into multiple times as well. The last time we both were broken into the same night.

Thread Information