My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is coming close to Skip Bayless making fun of Westbrick's TOs during his time with Lakers

Believe.
    Post Count
    It’s sad to watch. This whole team is trash. It’s not a development year. It’s not developing . You can’t turn something that doesn’t exist into something that does. This is a completely wasted year for Wemby. One of five down the ter. Will they do anything in the offseason or waste the next too?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Logically, how do you propose to develop a guy into a point guard (an arrogant decision on the coach’s part, if we’re being honest) if the other four players on the court also do not understand what they are supposed to be doing on offense? Sochan’s been put in a situation where it’s impossible for him to succeed

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    sochan has been benched plz watch the video in op for sochans pg experiment highlights.........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s sad to watch. This whole team is trash. It’s not a development year. It’s not developing . You can’t turn something that doesn’t exist into something that does. This is a completely wasted year for Wemby. One of five down the ter. Will they do anything in the offseason or waste the next too?
    I'm getting to the point where I am dropping the development schtick, because this is approach is not really helping growth when it comes to fundamental team basketball. I've seen pickup teams who find a way with more cohesion than this group.

I do think the coaching staff and org is trying to spend this time trying to strongly evaluate what players can or can't do...essentially who needs to stay, and who needs to go.

Also, at this point we are definitely on the road to tanking so I don't expect it to get any prettier any time soon, but at least we'll get some good picks out of it. Winning a few more games would be great, but doesn't help the endgame in that regard.

For the love of god, just don't piss off Wemby to the point where he wants out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan being moved out of PG slot tonight. Going with Wemby and 4 perimeter players according to Pop presser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really pathetic PG play but it's Pops fault not Sochans. Coaches should just lock Sochan in a room watching Steve Nash videos and he'll learn more than what he's learning from this coaching staff. Nash would run circles around everyone keeping his dribble until something popped up, you never see the great PG's picking up their dribble and just passing out like this keeping the offense stagnant. Obviously there's other examples like JKIDD etc but Nash came to mind first, he always kept the play alive
    Last edited by Russo21; 12-08-2023 at 10:06 PM.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really pathetic PG play but it's Pops fault not Sochans. Coaches should just lock Sochan in a room watching Steve Nash videos and he'll learn more than what he's learning from this coaching staff. Nash would run circles around everyone keeping his dribble until something popped up, you never see the great PG's picking up their dribble and just passing out like this keeping the offense stagnant. Obviously there's other examples like JKIDD etc but Nash came to mind first, he always kept the play alive
    Sochan can watch all the videos of Nash and never become anywhere close to Nash because he doesn't have anywhere near the skills, dribbling skills, shooting or court vision that Nash had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sochan can watch all the videos of Nash and never become anywhere close to Nash because he doesn't have anywhere near the skills, dribbling skills, shooting or court vision that Nash had.
    I know that lol Nash was an offensive freak, i loved watching him play. I was just talking about learning to not pick up the ball and end his dribble like he so often does, then he is stagnant and holds onto the ball just waiting for someone to come save him and the offense is back to square one with time off the clock. He needs to keep the ball moving and keep the play alive like a real PG. Better yet, have Pop not have him as PG ffs.

It's crazy man, in 2023 with the rules all about scoring our teams highest assist guys are Jones with 5.1, Sochan 4.2 and Johnson 4.1. I dunno how we're 3rd in the league with 28.9ast per game. That shocked me

Thread Information