Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Kawhi, brah.

Also, we are rediscovering that no one on this team besides Kiwi can dribble a basketball.

We might need to turn to Derrick White.
    That makes the Kawhi-less thing even less of an excuse. With Kawhi, we're pretty good, but the team is no longer deep and has many issues.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump.

here you go guys.
    I'll make it easy for y'all.
    The cliff jumpers are out tonight.
    Hot takes are flying left and right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe Spurs dropped this game against the Mavs. The guards defense was horrendous.

I imagine Pop didn't want to play Danny more than the 24 minutes he did on account of him coming back from a groin injury.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just aren’t that good, simple as that. Spurs need a number one seed or else they play both GS and Houston in which case that is 100% chance they don’t even sniff the finals.

Hey also need to tweak the roster, even with Kawhi this team sucks from downtown and needs a rim protector badly.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi doesn't injure again and LaMarcus stays away from ice cream, that should be a good start.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We just aren’t that good, simple as that. Spurs need a number one seed or else they play both GS and Houston in which case that is 100% chance they don’t even sniff the finals.

Hey also need to tweak the roster, even with Kawhi this team sucks from downtown and needs a rim protector badly.
    They suck from downtown because there is a lot of wasted time dribbling and standing.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A 2-3 GS/SAS match-up looking very possible. Happy with the chance to knock those es out, tbh.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A 2-3 GS/SAS match-up looking very possible. Happy with the chance to knock those es out, tbh.
    You think we can do it 4 times out of 7? I would love to see a healthy Kawhi and if we can push GS to 6 that would be great.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think we can do it 4 times out of 7? I would love to see a healthy Kawhi and if we can push GS to 6 that would be great.
    Six is garbage. Just about anyone can take GS to six. Knocking them out is what matters. And I think we looked better than them before Pachulia was allowed to butcher our star player. The NBA should've levied a hundred million dollar fine for that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well play them earlier. To get out of the west you have to go through the Warriors. Higher chance the Spurs will be fresh to play them coming out of the first round. Gotta hope the Spurs get easy first round match up like the Nuggets.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Six is garbage. Just about anyone can take GS to six. Knocking them out is what matters. And I think we looked better than them before Pachulia was allowed to butcher our star player. The NBA should've levied a hundred million dollar fine for that.
    I definitely agree I felt the Spurs would have won that series had the Pachullia cheap shot had not happened. The Warriors body language looked terrible when they were down in that game. They looked defeated and had no answer for Kawhi and LMA's post up game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team needs more rotation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good bump imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can’t really call the team gutless when their coach doesn’t care anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bumpy bumpy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is reaching ´10 proportions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this team is complete trash. Anyone who thinks we are contenders are idiots. And it's not because we don't have Kawhi. We were 14-4 the last two years without Kawhi. We beat the Rockets without Kawhi in the playoffs.

This team composition is just G-League level or worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this team is complete trash. Anyone who thinks we are contenders are idiots. And it's not because we don't have Kawhi. We were 14-4 the last two years without Kawhi. We beat the Rockets without Kawhi in the playoffs.

This team composition is just G-League level or worse.
    Yep. That excuse is played out.

The Spurs were just a better team last season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guys that I thought were pretty good last year in Dedmon, Simmons, Lee, the Spurs just let go and kept the guys I thought were ing trash Mills, Gasol. Gasol, I didn't have a problem bringing back for one more year, as he was still under contract, but apart from that, Spurs let all of their talent go to re-sign a culture scrub.

Patty Mills = culture scrub. RC Buford should be canned for his work in the off-season. Kawhi, if he can get healthy again should either bolt or ask for a trade. The Spurs can keep all their culture scrubs.

Talent wins. Culture by itself gets you nowhere - you can still finish last without talent if culture is the only thing you've got. TD carried this front office in his prime, and I feel he should have had more Championships. He was an unbelievable player. The Spurs got lucky with Manu and Tony. If not for that luck, they would have egregiously failed TD.

You can see it now with Manu, even though he's old, that talent still shines through even though his body is older and he's not as athletic as he once was, but when his body cooperates, he still s on most of the garbage the FO has signed over the off-season. It's not because he's old and wise, it's because he had great talent and still has a little bit left.

Spurs need to stop with these culture scrubs they keep signing. Get some real ing players. GET OVER YOURSELF SPURS FRONT OFFICE.
    Last edited by Ice009; 01-21-2018 at 10:21 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say gutless worms. They don't have enough talent right now. Very different situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bumpy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't say gutless worms. They don't have enough talent right now. Very different situation.
    Your boy murray is a piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like this franchise run is truly over and done...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feels like this franchise run is truly over and done...
    Probably since Timmy retired.
    I didn’t know it then. I was sad but I didn’t know the seriousness if the situation. Kiwi kept my enthusiasm alive but he’s not TimmyD.

Thread Information