Neal with it!

Indubitable Super Saiyan Cloud786's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well too bad he was not here during last years finals to beat Ray Allen and the Heats ass and get over it some, then he could talk about how they won the le to this grand kids when he is 60 and say they got us the year before but we got revenge on them and DOMINATED. I bet he would not feel this bitter if he stayed with the team honestly, the fact he was part of the team that handed over and blew a le to the Heat and thats his only finals experience will surely stick with him for the rest of his life because he was not on operation revenge SPURS 2014....

I am not a huge Neal fan but I feel bad for him being that was his only finals and likely will end that way, the others I am glad they avenged it and got their ring a year later and can hang their hats on that.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well too bad he was not here during last years finals to beat Ray Allen and the Heats ass and get over it some, then he could talk about how they won the le to this grand kids when he is 60 and say they got us the year before but we got revenge on them and DOMINATED. I bet he would not feel this bitter if he stayed with the team honestly, the fact he was part of the team that handed over and blew a le to the Heat and thats his only finals experience will surely stick with him for the rest of his life because he was not on operation revenge SPURS 2014....

I am not a huge Neal fan but I feel bad for him being that was his only finals and likely will end that way, the others I am glad they avenged it and got their ring a year later and can hang their hats on that.
    Feel sorry for neal. This guy definitely deserved a ring. As a fan we got redemption. As a player, I bet he didn't get much redemption. He needs to play for us again in the future and ring wit us. Maybe drop marco and get neal for cheap in a few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel sorry for neal. This guy definitely deserved a ring. As a fan we got redemption. As a player, I bet he didn't get much redemption. He needs to play for us again in the future and ring wit us. Maybe drop marco and get neal for cheap in a few years.
    The Spurs unless they get another Tim or Manu etc. in the next few yeas won't be ringing IMO, this is our era to ring like the Bulls had in the 90's and so on and when this run is over we will need another dominant franchise player or two to ring again. Marco I am not a big fan of eitehr, would rather have had Neal on the team last year to get revenge and ring with the Spurs than he. Neal was lights out in that game 5 I remember, I thought we had it won then I feel bad for him too, that has to sting and will for a long time.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs unless they get another Tim or Manu etc. in the next few yeas won't be ringing IMO, this is our era to ring like the Bulls had in the 90's and so on and when this run is over we will need another dominant franchise player or two to ring again. Marco I am not a big fan of eitehr, would rather have had Neal on the team last year to get revenge and ring with the Spurs than he. Neal was lights out in that game 5 I remember, I thought we had it won then I feel bad for him too, that has to sting and will for a long time.
    Lets hope kawhi turns into a franchise player pop foresaw after kawhi's first year. Tim is great and all but the team is never losing less than 50 games in the next 10 years barring any major injuries to kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets hope kawhi turns into a franchise player pop foresaw after kawhi's first year. Tim is great and all but the team is never losing less than 50 games in the next 10 years barring any major injuries to kawhi.
    Tim is more than great and. all man, he is the franchise and even a major reason they won last year. 50 plus wins for 10 years will take more than Kawhi, they will need role players as well like a Manu. Tony is getting older now as well so Kawhi will be here and maybe Green. They will need to reload and bigtime to stay near the top and hope Kawhi turns into Pippen of 94.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss Choo Choo Chucked tbh, but if he had stayed there's no way MVPatty emerges.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim is more than great and. all man, he is the franchise and even a major reason they won last year. 50 plus wins for 10 years will take more than Kawhi, they will need role players as well like a Manu. Tony is getting older now as well so Kawhi will be here and maybe Green. They will need to reload and bigtime to stay near the top and hope Kawhi turns into Pippen of 94.
    I meant old tim. Kawhi is already carrying this team hard already at such a young age. There really wont be much of a difference between him now and the future in how much he carries. You might not see it, but he can win it playing defense. Something rarely seen in basketball. The team really can't cut it without kawhi. .500 ball is embarrassing no matter how you cut it. Kawhi is the spurs trump card. The opposing teams really are scared about him. I always see him get double teams without even trying. No one else on this team can do that anymore including tim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People would still rather have Neal over Marco? They're both equally bad defenders, but Marco has is a better passer and cutter.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People would still rather have Neal over Marco? They're both equally bad defenders, but Marco has is a better passer and cutter.
    But Neal has the rare ability as Danny and Patty.

The Pull Up 3s In Transition.

Macro don't have that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss Neal's balls, more than anything. He was the type to jack up a transition 3 with a hand in his face, sending Pop into a frenzy. That always made me smile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neal wasn't injured every other day.

But if it weren't for Spurs system he wouldn't have gotten paid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gary Neal was awful, just like he was last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neal's D was 10x worse than Ferrari tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take Gary back as part of a bigger deal. I wouldn't mind moving Marco for him if only for the simple fact that neither should play much in the team's playoff rotation.

Something like Cory, Beli and the (top-12 protected) 2016 first for Neal and Vonleh. Charlotte gets a good PG prospect and a better shooter to go along with a potentially nice pick, and the Spurs get a nice prospect and a way out of the Joseph quagmire.

Not keen to trade Cory, but might be more willing to for a future upgrade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss Neal's balls, more than anything. He was the type to jack up a transition 3 with a hand in his face, sending Pop into a frenzy. That always made me smile.
    That is true but at times when you did not need it he would shoot you out of a possession as well, pull up some crazy one on three shot with nobody back or early in the shot clock and give the opposition a run on the other end shooting that shot. He shot you out of games at times too with that crap, remember it well and it got on my nerves. I agree he had what you said though, but lets not make it out to be now like he was some kind of great player now that he is gone because his D was horrible (Marcos is not that great either) and he had bad shot selection at times. When he got hot he was an asset, he was a fearless shooter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neal was just as responsible. If he had defended a shoeless Mike Miller the game probably doesn't come down to a last second shot. The Spurs were literally one stop away.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neal was just as responsible. If he had defended a shoeless Mike Miller the game probably doesn't come down to a last second shot. The Spurs were literally one stop away.
    If pop didn't bench duncan.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But yeah he is at fault too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Traded to the Wolves, probably will be bought out. Pop's disgusting love affair with the rapist could be renewed if RC's drunk ass wants to bring him back. Can't wait for this scrub to be the backup PG and pickup his dribble at halfcourt every possession.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can help us out with the regular season tbh.

Thread Information